Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: rupal5dr

This is really nice...a different story...and jus loved manik and damini's bonding...thanks for writing this was smiling throughout reading this...please continue soon ...will be waiting

thanx dear 😊 i will try to update asap
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice start... Manik and Nandini on equal footing for a change.. Both are from royal families. Nice :) and future partners to be.
Please pm me when you update next time :)
Lovelife19 thumbnail
aww so cute update loved it...!!! especially manik n damini's convo."nandu didn't showed her face to manik" aww liked it. nice concept beautifully written its really interesting cont soon n thanx for the pm 😊
Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Monstuholic4evr

Nice start... Manik and Nandini on equal footing for a change.. Both are from royal families. Nice :) and future partners to be.
Please pm me when you update next time :)

thanx
will surely p.m u
Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SKTKsara

aww so cute update loved it...!!! especially manik n damini's convo."nandu didn't showed her face to manik" aww liked it. nice concept beautifully written its really interesting cont soon n thanx for the pm 😊

wecome 😊
mehjaben_nahin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear loved it to the core so as per as royals in dono ka roka ho juka hai n oppo attraction or precap shows it loved it cont soon
Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I loved the bonding between manik and nandus mum
What bothered me is how he wont tolearate a guy with nandu while he himself is a womanizer, so its ok for the guy to be with others while the girl has to stay "pure"

If they did this rokha how come manik is a womanizer, doesnt his "mum" say anything about that
is she really ok with that or is he hiding it and if so, what does that say about him? 

Look dont take it as an attack or anything negative, I really enjoyed the parts with nandu and nats and manik and damini

Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chair1992

I loved the bonding between manik and nandus mum

What bothered me is how he wont tolearate a guy with nandu while he himself is a womanizer, so its ok for the guy to be with others while the girl has to stay "pure"

If they did this rokha how come manik is a womanizer, doesnt his "mum" say anything about that
is she really ok with that or is he hiding it and if so, what does that say about him?

Look dont take it as an attack or anything negative, I really enjoyed the parts with nandu and nats and manik and damini

um glad that u asked me these question
so yeh manik is a womaniser,but at d same time he is overpossessive for nandini,well u will see in upcoming parts,that he will b possessive but he wont show it directly
and yes nobody knws that he is a womaniser except cabir,mukti,alya,dhruv,navya n other college mates
if u have still some confusion,please do ask me ? I would love to answer
and one more thing,thr parents did thr rokha in thr childhood coz for thr politics...u will all get to knw in upcommning parts
Edited by Ainahbarbie - 9 years ago
Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aminahin

Awesome update dear loved it to the core so as per as royals in dono ka roka ho juka hai n oppo attraction or precap shows it loved it cont soon

thanx
priya_sejwal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice concept...
Quite different too!!!
Bonding between manik n nandu's mom...nice 
Manik is very possessive abut nandu... in childhood their parents done their roka...iinteresting!!!
Waiting for nxt update 
Update soon