Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

so cvs r still constant in showing Rv living a normal " healthy" life without his so called "Love of life" ... he never used to exercise  with Ishani  now seems to be very conscious regarding his fitness...Ri ko impress karna hi kiya ??  who is this guys ..  give my Ranveer back plz..

Thank God he was not semi nude,but then it was shikar so he was dressed but if it was RI then he would have gone semi-nude ...

Yeah he wants to go hot sexy for Ri
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
is Ritika ko koi maar dalo plz...

as per WU...she ask him what about his feelings??

ladki! have you ever given thought to that yourself??? have you ever thought why RV never married you n never loved you???

because his heart, soul lies with Ishani...πŸ˜›

when you duffer does not understand this simple fact...then how come you are asking this question to RV?😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
nebuna thumbnail
Originally posted by: MM123456

Oh okey , thank you for anwering , RI keep's irritating me more and more and now shikhar too

Shikar has become the new love sick puppy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ishani's new joru ka ghulam
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 truth of Ri should be out simultaneously  when Ishveer meets  otherwise cvs will destroy many things between r fav couple  through Ri created MUs ... I think both Sherman and Shikar will bring the truth of Ri out but i have a gut feeling we still have  a long way 2 go ...
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shikhar has fallen in love so quick, don't know how when what :|

Ri is an A class beech! She just found out that Ranveer's WIFE is alive and she is lecturing him?
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

is Ritika ko koi maar dalo plz...

as per WU...she ask him what about his feelings??

ladki! have you ever given thought to that yourself??? have you ever thought why RV never married you n never loved you???

because his heart, soul lies with Ishani...πŸ˜›

when you duffer does not understand this simple fact...then how come you are asking this question to RV?😑

Agree with you pallu , really this Ritika is so annoying 🀒

Why can't she let him alone ?
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nebuna

Shikar has become the new love sick puppy πŸ˜†ishani's new joru ka ghulam

Haha πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Really they just made our beautiful show into comedy or tragedy
nebuna thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Ri is an A class beech! She just found out that Ranveer's WIFE is alive and she is lecturing him?

She will turn more of that,for sure she is coming between RV and ishani but slowly and gradually ...

She will be used to RV around her,when he gets back to ishani she will get her wicked plans out to separate them and amba will support her
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

I watched episode online just now..

yeah...so suddenly and randomly he has fallen in love😲 n expects Ishani to say ILU to himπŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

he does not know yet that what trap he has fallen toπŸ˜†

barbaad ho jayega ab becharaπŸ˜­πŸ˜†
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nebuna

She will turn more of that,for sure she is coming between RV and ishani but slowly and gradually ...

She will be used to RV around her,when he gets back to ishani she will get her wicked plans out to separate them and amba will support her

Definitely! She will feel threatened and I'm sure she will turn RV against Ishani more :(

They might meet in 2 weeks but do they have a lot of trouble coming their way or what :|