Koizora the drama or the movie ?

SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Koizora (the sky of love) has two version : one as film and the other one as drama. But I just want to know which version you liked best ? Most of folks are saying the movie, and the leads acted better than those of drama, and Seto Koji as Hiro in the drama version was hardly criticised as for not being that good in acting and 'good looking' as Haruma Miura as Hiro of the film adaptation, same goes for Mika ! I really don't share this view at all ! The film, even if it was the first telecastion, I didn't find it that elaborated, with the needed scent of innocence, emotion, purity, and the seizing agony at the heartbreak intermission, they had to put in some horrible circumstances that come across the lead girl to touch the viewers, such as the break-up, the pushing from the stair, the rape, the miscarriage and finally Hiro's death ! It didn't touch but I really pitied Mika ! To make it touching, there need to be some subtility in the description of cherishing moments and be it reminisced on the sorrowful days ! That's what offered me the drama, which was much more elborated than the movie ! It has won over the movie in the finesse and the heart touching portrayal of characters ! Haruma did really well, true ! But Seto Koji and Elena as Hiro and Mika weren't less ! They really did well and gave us a heart touching performance !