Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwtuAryan_Ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: manan09

idi nijam aithe..neninka shw chudadam aapesta..

Chooddam..em avthundo.kp mrg kabatti raman ni edina trip kosam vere place lo choopisthe ok..
bt tarwatha malli ruhi kosame ante ippati varaku vallu theesina story and manam choosina inni episodes em avvali..and appati nunchi ishu wait chesthu undali epudu raman change avthada ani..
Nijam avvakapothe baguntundi ๐Ÿ˜Š
sskazii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunitas123

Exams r more important, a fictional show is just time pass when there aint too much work๐Ÿ˜†

I know...!! But as humans when we get attached to something its difficult to have a life beyond it. I am addicted to YHM.. !!
Thank you for your advice.. i will try to concentrate on my exams for now.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ..Mehak..

Relax. Don't believe these articles. These are all predictable fake spoilers. Just believe on OLV.

arre i hope these spoilers come true...Ishita will get rid of the monster husband, and he will go back to the woman he deserves, his dear ex Shagun ๐Ÿ˜†

and Ishita will be free to marry whichever angel she wants๐Ÿ˜ณ
Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anjs

arre i hope these spoilers come true...Ishita will get rid of the monster husband, and he will go back to the woman he deserves, his dear ex Shagun๐Ÿ˜†

and Ishita will be free to marry whichever angel she wants๐Ÿ˜ณ

You cracked me up. ๐Ÿคฃ leave about everyone. I genuinely care for my Puttar. Hope he finds someone real. ๐Ÿ˜† and gets the much love, care and affection. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ..Mehak..

You cracked me up. ๐Ÿคฃ leave about everyone. I genuinely care for my Puttar. Hope he finds someone real. ๐Ÿ˜† and gets the much love, care and affection. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

think again, he is a daily soap male lead, all he will get is a Mahaan devi as a wife, and its his duty to praise and worship her...else the viewers will hunt him down...๐Ÿ˜›

so better he goes back to shagun...atleast usse dantega uski kartoot par, toh viewers shayad khush ho jaye ๐Ÿ˜†
K.S. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwtuAryan_Ishra

Chooddam..em avthundo.kp mrg kabatti raman ni edina trip kosam vere place lo choopisthe ok..
bt tarwatha malli ruhi kosame ante ippati varaku vallu theesina story and manam choosina inni episodes em avvali..and appati nunchi ishu wait chesthu undali epudu raman change avthada ani..
Nijam avvakapothe baguntundi ๐Ÿ˜Š

Nakenduko audience reaction chuda danike kavalani e spoiler vachinatundi..atleast raman sonthanga business petadaniki and our of india velinatu chupinchochu..e lopu adi and ishita relatn and minky di plus romi sarika track,vandu pregnancy chala unayi..but idi e spoiler chala filmy ga undi..
p.s.:nuvem chaduvutunav??
Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anjs

think again, he is a daily soap male lead, all he will get is a Mahaan devi as a wife, and its his duty to praise and worship her...else the viewers will hunt him down...๐Ÿ˜›

so better he goes back to shagun...atleast usse dantega uski kartoot par, toh viewers shayad khush ho jaye๐Ÿ˜†

Par yaha par bhi toh apni Mahan biwi ko kartoot pe danta hai. ๐Ÿคฃ lekin wo Tv serial ki Bahu hai. She is always right! Shagun ek vamp hai! She is always wrong. Puttar ka Ishita ko datna galat hai! ๐Ÿ˜†
My genuine advice to Puttar, its better to be alone. ๐Ÿ˜†
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunitas123

Exams r more important, a fictional show is just time pass when there aint too much work๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly this is just a show like others...I pity actors they have to stick to it...but we have options...remote control๐Ÿคฃ