Swara-Lakshya or Ragini- Lakshya?

Posted: 8 years ago
Which pairing is your favourite and why? 😳😳😳😳 Personally I love them both and can't decide...😕

Swara-Lakshya

Lakshya likes Swara and has no feelings for Ragini. Swara too is now changing her opinion for Lakshya .

Where as Ragini is concerned , it is/was a marriage that was being arranged for her. In serial they aid she is in love with Lakashya , how is that possible she never interacted with him. She might have started liking him because his proposal came but saying she is in love is really not right. I want someone special to come for her who likes her ,

Edited by aasmaan - 8 years ago
I am 100% on board with Swara-Lucky as the comfort level between the two is spectacular and I like the way their friendship has been developing. 

But I feel like the CVs kinda wanna go with Ragini-Laksh. :(
Originally posted by lovely_lady

I am 100% on board with Swara-Lucky as the comfort level between the two is spectacular and I like the way their friendship has been developing. 

But I feel like the CVs kinda wanna go with Ragini-Laksh. :(

hello ,i am chhavi i love ragya alot ❤️but i think cvs want to go with swara laksh ..

can i ask you what makes you feel that cvs want to go with ragya ...cvs are giving more and more scenes of swarya ...than ragya ...

so pls...tell why do you feel so...🤔
Originally posted by creationschhavi

hello ,i am chhavi i love ragya alot ❤️but i think cvs want to go with swara laksh ..

can i ask you what makes you feel that cvs want to go with ragya ...cvs are giving more and more scenes of swarya ...than ragya ...

they want to go with swarya I guess! + they are showing many scenes of swarya and some people are hinting at a love triangle
I love swarya😳 no triangle 
Edited by caskett_gr8 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by creationschhavi

Hi Chhavi! Nice to meet you! 

As for RagYa, Idk, it's just my gut feeling. SwarYa seem to have more of a friendship base. But I don't see Swara falling for Lucky at all, especially as she still thinks of Laksh as Ragini's first love and thinks that first love cannot be forgotten. 

Plus the way Ragini goes all quiet in front of Laksh and hence he does not pay as much attention to her as he does to Swara, seems to indicate to me in the future that once Ragini does start speaking up, he'll start paying attention and liking her. Idk.

There's nothing really concrete, just my gut feeling. 
Originally posted by lovely_lady

Hi Chhavi! Nice to meet you! 

As for RagYa, Idk, it's just my gut feeling. SwarYa seem to have more of a friendship base. But I don't see Swara falling for Lucky at all, especially as she still thinks of Laksh as Ragini's first love and thinks that first love cannot be forgotten. 

Plus the way Ragini goes all quiet in front of Laksh and hence he does not pay as much attention to her as he does to Swara, seems to indicate to me in the future that once Ragini does start speaking up, he'll start paying attention and liking her. Idk.

There's nothing really concrete, just my gut feeling. 

i am confused😕 ...but still have a very deep gut feeling that it will be going to ragya only😳❤️...,
ragini when she will come to know slowly that lakshya is not at all like what he shows and truly he is lucky who is totally opposite to him also the secret behind the marriage broken and he himself has sent the video to his father as he donot want to marry ragini ...
she will definately be heart broken but more than that this time...i think soon...she will start hate lucky ...and calling him lucky or laksh not laksh ji...as from now ...she will start hating him thinking that he is the one who is responsible for all this mess and complications in her life ...
and she will never talk nicely to him aftyer that i think and in a rude manner always try to avoid or ignore him but from there lucky and ragini nokjhok will start ...,ragini will try to become independent and take all her decisions of her life on her own and that where lucky will fall for her good nature and new confident ragini ...,i the end ragini will also fall in love with lucky again seeing him try to reform but still she will ignore him and then eventually fall in love with him again... ,but then again try to avoid him because of the family differences and all...
lucky will have to prove him alot and then in the end with the help of swara ,he will win ragini's heart for sure ...😳⭐️

Swarya forever
Because they r tooo cute
100 percent ragya ragini and laksh coz i love stories About the shy girl and the bad boy...they also look really good together