Tere Sheher Mein

Loved Rama-Mantu !!!

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
I really loved the scenes of Rama Mantu today...πŸ˜›

Rama going behind Rachita to say sorry and ending up buying packing stuff for her...this much cm tape and this much wide bubble wrapπŸ˜†πŸ€£...both are a couple made in heaven ...perfect for each other...😳
I m craving for more and more scenes of these two and beginning of their love story...RamIta❀️😳

Mantu helping out Rama by giving money to fill his application form of the government job...πŸ‘πŸΌ...its good to see the friendship between the boys...the brotherly hug..πŸ‘

And then the boys reaching the haveli...nice scene between all of them...
Mantu asking Jazzz if she is not holding a talwaar this time...πŸ˜†
Sorry conversation between Amaya Mantu...😳
And haan Rachita got her packing stuff...Both Rama and Rachita saying it takes lot of time for packing...πŸ˜†
Rachita and Jazz saying both the boys are helpful and genuine...Its the beginning of friendship between all of them...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivI10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i only catch the scene all of them are so good to see in one frame.. its amaya why so much irritated wit mantu and she really care after dis Dnt going to be see his face..
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loving the boys alot.. and yea waiting to see more of rama and rachi how their friendship becomes strong
abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Yeah, agree with u RamIta are a couple made in heaven. They are just made for each other. And rama mantu scene is so good. I think we should give a jodi name for them too. We can have a lot of good and fun scenes of them like both of them giving tips to the other to impress girls or complaining about them to the other. And ofcourse the scene of them together is also good. If only amaya was a little casual with the boys it would be even more good. But we can have a lot of gang scenes if cv's want just like some college drama. They'll be lot more better than the rudra plotting scenes. I'm really looking forward for their bonding as a gang. Especially jeeju-saali bonds. Mantu-jas had already bonded well. If amaya gets some akal we can have rama-amaya scenes too.
P.S. I'm sorry for the long comment.
Edited by abhi_arshilover - 9 years ago
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The sorry scene with all the five was good.  Liked Mantu-Jazz bond, their teasing each other and friendship.  Amaya annoyed me today.  Even after he asked sorry, she behaves odd.

RamIta took the cake today, both their scene in market and the convo about the time needed for packing in the house were nice.

For a change, liked Uma today but they did not show her beating those guys.

I could not believe Jazz can overhear her mom and misunderstand.
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Both the boys were awesome today. Jazz and Rachita were quite comfortable in talking to them...
Their scenes with the girls brought some novelty in the episode...otherwise watching( always) Amaya's OTT expressions sucks.

achu2610 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I love Rama n Mantu's bond..πŸ˜ƒ