~~Daily Episode Discussion Thread~~ 9th April.

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

This thread is to discuss daily episodes of BDSAH. Feel free to put in your views,likes,dislikes about the episodes.πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. There should be NO SPAMMING in this thread. Only discussions related to the daily episode.😊

😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AAj ka episode was hilarious lol
Loved the whole episode
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Today's episode was a good one.

Chup ho jaiye was hilarious.πŸ˜†The ghotalas doing ghotalagiri was awesome and entertaining.

Varsha needs to be more smart and careful.There's no need for her to prove herself Hemant Maata all the time.Too much innocence is bad. 

Somehow I didn't like bhairavi today.Sometimes I feel she should really use her brain.If she thinks she is smarter than everyoneπŸ˜†,she should try to prove it instead of blaming others. 

I liked it when ojha called the lady as jhalar inspector.πŸ˜†

Only manav can save the ghotalas and ojha from this mess.He has to reveal everything to the police.

Capt.Iqbal will return and ghotalas will be in real trouble as he knows everything about their superpowers.
Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Good episode..
Agree with subha..

Khadaksingh looks like John Abrahim πŸ˜²πŸ€£πŸ€£

that is too much πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Agree with Shamma , the episode was a good one .

@ Subha : Totally agree , Ghotalas doing ghotalgi was awesome 🀣 and yeah even I didn' liked Bhairu today , dunno why and yeah that will create more trouble

@ Misty : Yeah I agree , that was way TOO much 🀣 🀣 . Seriously , Khadak Singh seems like John Abhram to Dolly aunty 😲 🀣
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Lolzz today episode was funny , from the arresting scene and the jail scene , it was 🀣 . Good tht Varsha ni aayi otherwise wo bi arrest ho jaati .

Dolly aunty bi na 😑 , she is becoming a problem for Ghotalas . Now the Dsouza family doubts Varsha . Thankfully she was not found in small size .

The jail scene was very funny , Ghotalas ne toh undono ki hawa nikaaldi 🀣 , even they may be thinking humne inko kyu arrest kia ? Lolzz Ojha calling the lady inspector Jhalar inspector πŸ˜†.

But Bhairu didn't entertained much today and lolzz Ana's theory about getting ready πŸ˜²πŸ˜†. Ronnies ghusa ka gussa πŸ˜† . The lady inspector was totally right about Vasant correcting Hemant πŸ˜›and OMG , Dolly aunty calling Khadak Singh John Abhram 🀣 . Ronnie got a bigger shock at this than Varsha entering and coming out of his house πŸ˜†.

Just waiting to see ki woh kaise bachenge and who will save them . It can be no one other than Manav .
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Agree with sumi
Dolly aunty is being a problem for ghotalas 
And loved that part when Ronny talking about Ana getting ready lol
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Yeah same here and now Capt.Iqbal is back too , he and Dolly aunty will create problems for Ghotalas , especially Iqbal as he knows about their superpowers and lolzz it was funny πŸ˜†
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Yeah more problems are created for ghotalas 
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Waiting to see how will they come out of it