Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Reaction! - Page 2

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: twinkle10

This will be me when I see your responses on the weekend:

lol..and probably me too when i get to finally write them 😳 out of curiosity...do u want to start friday and work backwards or monday and forward ? lol

- Reya aka Your Sunny <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinkle10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

lol..and probably me too when i get to finally write them😳out ofcuriosity...do u want to start friday and work backwards or monday and forward ? lol

- Reya aka Your Sunny <3

Ehmmm Friday and backwards?? Like Manik... I think I have it all covered but like Nandini I'm still on the need of some closure ;)
twinkle10 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ragvir.fan

rocking analysis ..

Thankyou so much! <3
riddhima11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Here I am..
Finally life gives me a FREE weekend...
so so so so happy for that..
I have 14 amazing, brilliant, beautiful and lovely posts to reply to.. a tough task for some... But for wink, the appreciation and love just flows freely from Pankh's heart... so i am on it... will take some time.. I dont wanna rush it..
Thank you Wink for all the love and care of yours... You are an amazing friend..
I love you.. I missed you and I hope you missed me too.. hehehehe..

Lots and lots of Love
Pankh

twinkle10 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Queen_of_Shadow

res

Unres

Usually I do a detail analysis on your post but today I had an emergency so couldn't do it..- All good! I loved your response nevertheless! From the episode I will say this much.. Is that Manik is trying his level best to expose pandit and his tatics.. What I loved today was of course Manik and NAndini scene and how NAndini tells pandit she will do it.. Like she was furious.. Pandit gaya. Second day to til his doom.. Loved the precap! Manik double crossing his mother!! - I absolutely love when a fiesty nandini surfaces because that's the true self of hers. She has the power of calming down her manik, but damn if someone says anything against him or goes against her morals, she will rage. I always like to say that these days when she becomes furious, it's like she's turning into manik's nandini. Sangat ka asar dikhra hai 😆

Nyonika is a bad ass woman and she makes the bad look so good.. Manik is a carbon copy of Nyonika Malhotra... Manik knows how to play dirty with evil people because he has been dealing with evil all his life.. Jiski maa vamp hai Uska beta to kuch to sikhega hai na?! - Haha brilliant! And hence he has that sixth sense to detect danger. Darkness and evil have been his companions all his life and he wants to keep them away from Nandini because he knows how firghtening and lonely it can get! Isn't it just amazing how he says nandini is his shining star, the one who pulled him out of a black hole and now he's trying to shine for her and protecting her to fall in darnkess too because he knows that when she'll get to see the true face of Panditji, a part of her trust and faith in humanity will shatter. But he's going to gather all those broken pieces and p0ull her back from falling into darkness. It's his time to shine now!

In another post, I named PAN-DHRU-NIKA.. These three idiots are trying to separate Manik and NAndini.. He knows about all three players in which two are experienced khiladi and one is a behuda kutta kamina anari 😡 😡 ... - Man they just don't know what they're getting them into. I especially feel sorry for Nyonika like after that magistrate manipulation, she's tried so hard to rift Manan apart but she has played the indirect cupid in their story. He kept on getting closer and closer to her, never realising when she came back in his life! Loved the name tag you gave them btw...super!

I'm loving fab 4 and their games that they are about to start with PANDIT.. Loved Cabira look at the end like he was grinning and he has an evil mind set to put a plan into motion... - I know for a fact that since Manik has shared everything with Cabir now, he must be feeling a little lighter just like I was. He has too much strain on his shoulders so I'm sure they'll cover up any loopholes that may be left unprotected. Can't wait to see them support Nandini!

Good episode!! Popcorn khao and pandit Ki dhulai Dekho!!

Also one point to be noted.. It's gonna be about Dhruv.. This guy needs to be punched and he can only be punched when he starts talking bs about NAndini.. Which is on the way.. I saw in your other post that NAndini is Maniks world.. NAndini is not only maniks world.. NAndini is maniks reason to breathe and live.. Try to take that away.. You will have a diasterous monster!! I wrote Somewhere.. Manik is very selfless when it comes to his Fab 4 friends but with NAndini I agree with you that he can be a monster and a selfish devil.. He clings to NAndini like it is oxygen to breathe!! ... Try to take that and he will suffocate!! - Oh absolutely! Very well said...man like I even remember the times when earlier in this track he used to mock nandini and try and hurt her with his words but he can't bear any one to say a single word against her even if he's fighting with her. Mukti and Aliya tried to say how she's the reason for his heartbreak and he used to protect her even though he himself was angry and heartbroken from her. He has one simply funda in life when it comes to Nandini I reckon. Pyaar karne ka haq sirf mujhe hai but yell or gussa karne ka bhi haq sirf mujhe hi hai 😆 I'd just like to wish Dhruv all the best here because he's going to be needing it. No one's going to come running behind him after he blames nandini for his falsedoings. And the best thing will be Fab 4 will be supporting Manik in supporting Nandini too so Dhruv toh gaya ab!

Love is idk confusing, selfish! Kash mujhe bhi Manik jaisa koi mil jata jo mujhe be inteha pyar kar Sakta.. Phir bhi Daar lagta hai pyar mein - Oh this was just such a beautiful thought <3 loved it! Love is indeed such a complicated emotion. I had wrote a whole analysis on love for one of the rpevious days and I had mentioned how Love is full of fear, tears, worries and anxieties yet these two still don't want to stop loving because love also gives us courage, it makes us hope, it brings a sense of confidence, it's like you experience life for the fist time! The way these two love each other, like for someone to understand it with so much depth is impeccable. And the amazing thing is these two don't even know how much they love each other. Time will slowly unfold that. They still need to discover their depths! If only everyone could find such love in their lives! 

twinkle10 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Queen_of_Shadow

Updated on page 1

I replied to your points too! :)
twinkle10 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riddhima11

Here I am..

Finally life gives me a FREE weekend...
so so so so happy for that..
I have 14 amazing, brilliant, beautiful and lovely posts to reply to.. a tough task for some... But for wink, the appreciation and love just flows freely from Pankh's heart... so i am on it... will take some time.. I dont wanna rush it..
Thank you Wink for all the love and care of yours... You are an amazing friend..
I love you.. I missed you and I hope you missed me too.. hehehehe..

Lots and lots of Love
Pankh

OMGGG!! My Pankh is back!! Of course I've missed you!! Like just having you around and sharing my thoughts and being able to rant on and on about our Manan and freaking out together of what certain symbolisms mean...every little bit I've missed! But I'm so glad you finally have some time for yourself this weekend. Don't worry...take as much time as you need. I know you're excited about the posts and all but remember to rest it up this weekend too because I'm sure you need some time to relax and catch up on sleep from the hectic schedule you've had. I love you too!! And can't wait to read your amazing thoughts soon <3

Lots of love
Wink <3
riddhima11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: twinkle10

OMGGG!! My Pankh is back!! Of course I've missed you!! Like just having you around and sharing my thoughts and being able to rant on and on about our Manan and freaking out together of what certain symbolisms mean...every little bit I've missed! But I'm so glad you finally have some time for yourself this weekend. Don't worry...take as much time as you need. I know you're excited about the posts and all but remember to rest it up this weekend too because I'm sure you need some time to relax and catch up on sleep from the hectic schedule you've had. I love you too!! And can't wait to read your amazing thoughts soon <3

Lots of love
Wink <3

You are my caring-bee you know that...😳.. Dont worry i'll rest pakka se but trust me this is more important and rejuvenating for me.. whats better than talking endlessly about Manan and that to with YOU.. I am touched with your concern... You are the best.. (cant stop saying this)..

Pankh
P.S. I Love You❤️ 
twinkle10 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riddhima11

You are my caring-bee you know that...😳.. Dont worry i'll rest pakka se but trust me this is more important and rejuvenating for me.. whats better than talking endlessly about Manan and that to with YOU.. I am touched with your concern... You are the best.. (cant stop saying this)..

Pankh
P.S. I Love You❤️

Omgg stop!!! You're seriously making me smile too wide at the moment! But seriously you're such a beautiful friend and so glad to have bumped into you on this forum haha I love you too my Pankh!! And yes of course edu excited to read your take on the episodes <3
twinkle10 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

mine :(  

Hello wala hi. I am making some progress. This is #2 out of 5.

This one I loved. I love how you take one concept and write a whole analysis surrounding it. I think I have said this before but the praises are running out. You see, the therasus hasn't made it to my side of the world yet..lol. But seriously thou, this is awesome-sauceness.

A best friend is really important, it's the one you rant to about everything, that person is your sound board, that person is the who gives you the advice. And you really need your best friend to get along with your boyfriend, like, it's mandatory. Navya and Manik have only one thing in common: Nandini. And it's lovely to see their scenes where Manik is being just Manik and Navya is trying to be their cupid and still keep Mata Rani happy. I find their relationship quite endearing nowadays. 

Fab 5 is broken and the world, the world that once feared them now mocks them. After all, Fab 5 is not Fab 5 anymore, they are broken. Their strength lies in togetherness and now they are weak. Four fingers doesn't make a fist. And until the fifth finger joins them again, they will be broken.

A lie is only a lie until the words have been uttered. After that, it becomes the truth to everyone except you. Navya and Cabira have spoken a lie; brought a Sunny lie home infact. Now they must live that lie, at college, at home. Some people like Amma Naveli will buy the lie, and people like Cabir's Mama shall not. This track has disaster written all over it. Wondering what the Cvs are upto. 

Nandini just like stole my sense wali line..lol. I said last week, when one sense is lost, another is enhanced to make up for it. But Nandini needs to realize it wasn't her sense of sound that helped her find her Manik. Manik was right, it was something else, it was her heart, her heart sees Manik the best. No blindhold can ever block his image out. Her heart, it recognizes his turmoil, it doesn't need to see his frown lines. Her heart, it can recognize the change in his voice, it doesn't..doesn't sound right. Her heart, it knows him, all of him.

But he won't let her worry, he is keeping it all hidden. Omitting the truth is a lot like Manik, just saying. He distracts her, she brings out the playfulness in him he didn't experience grown up. They shall play a game of hide and seek. He dares her heart to find his heart. And when she does, she shields it ! She stands in front of his heart to protect it. She will let no harm come to it. She will stand against the whole world, she may even stand against her Ams.

Let's sidetrack for minute. Pandit is a experienced player, he has to be, with all that extra age on him. He is hitting where Nandini is her weakest. Her Ams, a woman who she admires, she respects, one she wouldn't want to go against. And Pandit has a plan. He will make Manik look his worst in front of Ams. That I know. How Nandini is going to protect her man, that I want to find out.

Their hope tree, it's growing. And manik has even more reason to worry, more urgency to unmask the devil.  His Nandini's hope is growing with the tree. But the Pandit, his mask is still on. What can he do to make her see the devil?  He has to, and that too before it's too late. Only one more day, such little time is left for their hope to win. He too has to succeed in showing her Pandit's true colours. His heart breaks, to show her yet another harsh reality. But he has to, he has to take her blindfold off ! Manik's look to Nandini when she said just one more day was MY beautiful moment. The way he looked at her. She saw her smile, her happiness, so beautiful she looked and knew deep down, a part of her will be broken when he takes that blindfold off. When her faith, her teachings, her instincts will be proven wrong. And he too will feel her pain. He will embrace her and absorb her pain. Just one day. Masks will be shed. The seed of promise will grow into a tree of hope. Love will be victorious.

Okies, I think I am done. You were your amazing self as always.

- Reya aka Your Sunny <3

Hulloo...okay some absolutely lovely points here...I especially like how you've tied up Amms and how Nandini will be able to stand up for him in fron of her. It will indeed be a challenge but I've felt they've learnt so much from this growth that this track so much potential for us to finally witness the real manik. It's almost like a realisation track for Manik himself because his Nandini will help him realise that he was never a monster. That he has in what it takes to be her Manik, he will be seeing himself through her eyes during this track and of course, his need to have her in his life will compel him to control his anger and act with more maturity towards situations. After all he has to impress the future grandma-in-law! ;)

Just quickly mentioing Navya and Cabir's track at the moment...honestly I seem to be losing my interest there. I mentioned on my friday's post in a reply that I really want CV's to start focusing more on Navya's pregnancy now and how will Cabir play a role in her life as a single mother. Let's see how things turn out for them, though.

There were some really magical moments in this absolutel and Preesha and I were discussing how wonderfully symbolism was used throughout the episode. The fact that she shields him, when she captures him in their game of hide and seek. So beautiful. Love what you said there that she will protect him from any obstacles coming his way and that might even mean Amms in this situation. Then when he asks her whether he can untie the blind-fold for her...just brilliant! How meaningful was that scene because we can relate it to the blind faith she has on panditji, as well as the fact that he wants to do it himself. He would like to be there with her, for her when the panditji's mask is revealed and his hidden intentions are exposed because he knows she will need him that day. It will be his day for to envelop her in his arms, cry with her and try and absorb every bit of pain oozing from her cheated heart. I know I shouldn't be travelling too ahead in time, but I seriously can't wait because the scene when he needed her was so brilliantly executed that I just can't wait for this one either. Their love will truly be victorious that day and it will be the official start of a hope-filled and boundless love-filled relationship.

I'm telling you... I think you should publish your own book of analysis on Manan and don't worry, if the need be...I shall parcel you a thesauras :P lol

Lovely as every time girl!
Twinkie <3