what kind of track for possesive love

Posted: 8 years ago
soon kalpi gonna confess

if not sepration what kind of track u
want to see for possesive love??
Pregnancy track... and Raghav now.. possessive abt. Baby..
yes rag being possessive about their baby n his kalpi always
plz
child track ??
don't u think it's soon ??

hmm u can make rag more caring n not touching kalpi which ultimately made kalpi realise that she really love him and can't be without him
n try t make rag a husband who needs no permission t touch his wife
she can make rag happy as done in the icecream scene telling him how she used t have fun n make rag experience happiness in the smallest thing which nowadays considered useless
kalpi's achievement and more ragna romantic scene and cute fight.
neha we believe u so do what is in ur mind,
giving u ltl suggestion
make kalpi's love change raghav's behaviour towards his family and kalpi, his insecurities and feeling of gauri is nt his own mother wil change by kalpi's love and her nature, and yes show vishal's love story where raghav wl help him. Kalpi's pregnency where we cn see changes in raghav's nature dat is less arrogance, much more caring etc.

Just suggesting dear, m nt writer so i just try to gv u idea.
Plz ignore if its worst
No separation of this possessive couple,not even in the dreams.

Now.the most important part is left out.That is Kalpi's confession
and how she accepts him wholeheartedly as her possessive hubby.

After this kuchy  kuchy moment,how Raghav changes his attitude and
be an enjoying,nicely mingling manand overcoming the fear of losing his Kalpi.

And then Kalpi's dreams getting fulfilled thereby making their company to the topmost position.

Neha i think pregnancy track is not good idea coz kalpi has not yet confessed her love...of u feel ok i think u shld add some jealousy n possesive side of kalpi so that she can realise her feelings for raghav coz it seems that she is not realise it as she can't understand why she want to see raghav in office when she hadn't seen him for 3 hrs...rest of depends on u i gv u my opinion... But whatever u decide I'll always love ur story... 
No child track have her keep going to office but a villain maybe rags friend fall for kalpi try to woo her behind rags back then kidnap her when all else fails . Bsome jhat phata masala with dishum dishum 😉