Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhyAmIHereAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: gravity23

Yeh bacche humse SAU guna tez hain Shal...the other day, I heard my 15 yr old cousin discussing stuff with her friend I didnt even KNOW existed!! PHIR KHUD HI KO COMPLEX HOTA HAI KI THEEK SE BADE NAI HUEY

I think Praveen darr ke maare nai aa raha...he doesnt wanna get 'corrupted'๐Ÿคฃ

aare this bache i tell u..puro pakka bacha..

nahi to praveen aya tha kal bhi... he was ranting ki tum aur woh ek time pe nahi aate... chk ur last two days post...

Aka...ur mom actually was okk with u hanging out with ur fiance before mrg? u know wat my mom did..generally bahut cool hain haa... aur mera curfew time tha 10 pm taak.. the moment we got engaged.. my mom's curfew time reduced to 9 pm.. aur ese gussa hoti thi... jese hum log raaste main hi kuch kar lenge...๐Ÿ˜†
Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalz_123

nahi to praveen aya tha kal bhi... he was ranting ki tum aur woh ek time pe nahi aate... chk ur last two days post...

Aka...ur mom actually was okk with u hanging out with ur fiance before mrg? u know wat my mom did..generally bahut cool hain haa... aur mera curfew time tha 10 pm taak.. the moment we got engaged.. my mom's curfew time reduced to 9 pm.. aur ese gussa hoti thi... jese hum log raaste main hi kuch kar lenge...๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜‰ OMG me tooo same pinch my mom was exactly the same engagement ke baad she was always looking at us in a weird way... Our marriage was in 3 months n he came to india in middle for a week... She is like why he is coming in between I was like mujhe Milney... Aur mom is kyon???? 

After marriage totally opposite... Mere mom ek hints bhi cute they na... She used to be sooo shy when asking me questions re...
Originally posted by: Abhinaiscool

๐Ÿ˜‰ OMG me tooo same pinch my mom was exactly the same engagement ke baad she was always looking at us in a weird way... Our marriage was in 3 months n he came to india in middle for a week... She is like why he is coming in between I was like mujhe Milney... Aur mom is kyon???? 

After marriage totally opposite... Mere mom ek hints bhi cute they na... She used to be sooo shy when asking me questions re...

@bold...IKR... it was so funny..my frnd used to say aunty ko bolo esa necessary nahi ki tum log raat ko hi kuch kar sakte ho..chaahe to din main bhi kar sakte hi..to yeh 10 pm se 9 pm ka change kyun...๐Ÿคช

the funny part is..my mom has always been so cool...tht i was having a hard time digesting it... n i was always a very siddhi saadi ladki.. kabhi kisi pe crush aaye bhi to discuss karti thi,...aur engagement hote hi pagal hogayi mummy...

aur shaadi ke baad ...oo u r late..hubby is there na..its ok... conphusion i tell u...
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

@red: haaye...saachi main sweet n salt dono hu.. m blushing now..
@ pink...tht scene was like awww... dil kush ho gaya... ruhi n ishita... beautiful...

@green..exctly... i have done it like n number of times..in fact i do it most of the times... n my buddhu hubby doesnt even udnerstand.. then i feel like breaking his head...

@ purple.. i actually want to kill tht dialogue writer...

@blue...nahi nahi nahi...continue ur meme style review..its awesome.. waise bhi aaj kal yhm main haasi layak kuch hain nahi..we need stress busters..

haa bata dena agar neend aaye to..

@ black...did u find it/?? 

Im wondering how you must be looking when u blush๐Ÿ˜›

Ttum bhi kahin ka gussa kahin aur nikaalti ho?? I think yeh poore auraton ke samajh ka prob hai๐Ÿคฃ aur jab hubby ko samajh nai aata, toh mujhe AUR bhi gussa aata hai

Tumko bhi naya style review stress-buster jaise-ich lagta hai naa? Mereku bhi...๐Ÿ˜‰ We seriously need to get a LIFE..AND LAUGH SOME MORE๐Ÿ˜†

Haan..badi mushkil se mila...reply bhi kia..check kar lo!
gravshrav23 thumbnail

Ya seriously my cousin who is just 17 us ke facebook likes n comments padhthi hoon na mujhe hi sharm aati hain... I hve restricted her on FB... ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Mujhe dekho nahi Jaata meri chutkisi behan ke shararte...n woh mujhe chedti hain ๐Ÿ˜†

These kids can really embarrass us sometimes!!๐Ÿ˜†
gravshrav23 thumbnail

Sheh!! actually, main aajkal naya style review likhke post karte karte late ho jata hai..will PM him tmrw...

Arrey by the time she could voice her pleasure/displeasure we looked MADLY in love...and also, I had never really gotten into any riff-raff with boys...so she figured, ki maamla serious hai and let me be๐Ÿ˜†

aur ese gussa hoti thi... jese hum log raaste main hi kuch kar lenge...๐Ÿ˜†

TOTALLY CRACKED ME UP๐Ÿคฃ

Waise toh meri Maa cool hain...but sometimes when he used to come to meet us..aur agar bahut late ho jata...Mom wud ask him to stay back and leave next morning..coincidentally, my room and the guest room are just next door...u wont believe what my mom wud do!

She would latch it from the inside (My room) and lock it, taking the key with her..fearing I might hop into the guest room in the dark of night and seduce my fiance..and do unmentionable stuff๐Ÿคฃ

gravshrav23 thumbnail

Shaadi ke baad khulla license mil jata hai naa...tab saari Moms seena chauda karke kehti hai apni betiyon - dikhado tum kiski beti ho๐Ÿ˜†

As if shaadi ke pehle kuch alag type ka hota hai woh sab...jab bhi karo, sab same hi rehta hai๐Ÿคฃ

Im wondering how you must be looking when u blush๐Ÿ˜›

Ttum bhi kahin ka gussa kahin aur nikaalti ho?? I think yeh poore auraton ke samajh ka prob hai๐Ÿคฃ aur jab hubby ko samajh nai aata, toh mujhe AUR bhi gussa aata hai

Tumko bhi naya style review stress-buster jaise-ich lagta hai naa? Mereku bhi...๐Ÿ˜‰ We seriously need to get a LIFE..AND LAUGH SOME MORE๐Ÿ˜†

Haan..badi mushkil se mila...reply bhi kia..check kar lo!

yeh tum wonder hi karti rahogi...FB to chk kiya nahi hoga tumne...๐Ÿ˜† tu apna pura naam bata main dhunti hu tujhe...

gussa...gussa to mujhe esa aata hain ki kya bolu.. aaur jab kabhi kabhi main silent treatment deti hu na... my hubby's reactions are hilarious...

saaachi re..we need to have a life.. waise hows jeejz doing? pain okk>>

i sent u a pm regarding the pic confusion...from the last day's thread.. 

Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sheh!! actually, main aajkal naya style review likhke post karte karte late ho jata hai..will PM him tmrw...

Arrey by the time she could voice her pleasure/displeasure we looked MADLY in love...and also, I had never really gotten into any riff-raff with boys...so she figured, ki maamla serious hai and let me be๐Ÿ˜†

aur ese gussa hoti thi... jese hum log raaste main hi kuch kar lenge...๐Ÿ˜†

TOTALLY CRACKED ME UP๐Ÿคฃ

Waise toh meri Maa cool hain...but sometimes when he used to come to meet us..aur agar bahut late ho jata...Mom wud ask him to stay back and leave next morning..coincidentally, my room and the guest room are just next door...u wont believe what my mom wud do!

She would latch it from the inside (My room) and lock it, taking the key with her..fearing I might hop into the guest room in the dark of night and seduce my fiance..and do unmentionable stuff๐Ÿคฃ

Ayyo maar dala hasa hasake muje...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Tumhari mom kiting funny hain... U could have gone from the window also naa...
gravshrav23 thumbnail

@bold...IKR... it was so funny..my frnd used to say aunty ko bolo esa necessary nahi ki tum log raat ko hi kuch kar sakte ho..chaahe to din main bhi kar sakte hi..to yeh 10 pm se 9 pm ka change kyun...๐Ÿคช

the funny part is..my mom has always been so cool...tht i was having a hard time digesting it... n i was always a very siddhi saadi ladki.. kabhi kisi pe crush aaye bhi to discuss karti thi,...aur engagement hote hi pagal hogayi mummy...

aur shaadi ke baad ...oo u r late..hubby is there na..its ok... conphusion i tell u...

Sach mein yaar!!  SARA FOCUS raat pe hota tha...raat tak mat raho...shaam ko zyada mat milo...milna toh din mein milo..and I was like, "din mein kya woh mera bhai ban jayega?" wat ridiculous logic!!

And shaadi ke baad, as u said..ur not paying enuff attention to him..U shud use this lipstick...he will be more attracted...wear this night gown..do this, do that..uff