Cousins...cousins...COUSINS

Posted: 9 years ago
<font size="3">
#rant

Do we think that the Bunty track will be explored further, or was it just there so they would see Kabir, I really hope that they expand this further...I miss the cousins 😭
Another reason is that:
I. Literally. Can't. Deal. With. Anymore. Boy. Drama.
I usually hate typing like that because it makes my keyboard sound like it has asthma, but all of this is making my head spin.

Even though there's two couples and I may have a preference over Niraj/Nibir, but for the time being I just sorta want to bury my head in the sand and become neutral like Switzerland.
Why can't we all ship Nousins not saying that we don't but it's sad to see cousins breaking away because of preferences and I'm not saying that you have to keep watching because if don't want to then who am I to stop you? But just...

Or maybe it's just me(que rantπŸ˜†)Maybe I was introduced to the world of Indian Dramas and fandoms too early, I should just wait ten years until I am fully emotionally capable and mature enough to deal with fictional romantic relationships, and then I'll return to IF.
( but I like doing things which potentially not good for me, just take my relationship with icecream, so I am not saying I am leaving, okay? πŸ˜† )

Anyway, I digress, I probably sound very immature right now but oh well πŸ˜†

But what I'm basically trying to say in a nutshell and Tarzan language.

Kabir and Viraj.
You are both very nice looking people.
And I am sure you are actually very nice people.
But your individual relationships with Nisha are discombobulating.
Especially for my not fully matured brain.
So at times I do wish you would potentially disappear from the face, no matter how cute you may be, but please don't take it personally.
I just kinda want the cousins back.

(Hehe, and cousins please forgive me for putting you through this, I just ate a tub of icecream so I'm slightly hyper. I shall now go forth and listen to crappy pop songs before I embarrass myself further)
</font>Edited by LightingHope - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
if they exxploring the bunking that means that nauc wont end soon.
 i hope they do...and also the sumit dolly problem
Originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

if they exxploring the bunking that means that nauc wont end soon.

i hope they do...and also the sumit dolly problem

By bunking I presume you mean Bunty, right?
I don't want NAUC to end anytime soon either. 😭