A good episode!!!

rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The episode was good and enjoyable😊 Throughout I was worried of Roshni, sorry Sushila bai getting caught Baweja is a very cunning man, he was having high doubt on Roshni and he noticed her tatoo and hair too. And Roshni was doing some mistakes😕But Thank God she didn't get caught today😊 but maybe tmrw he'll do something😕

Loved how Sid and DD was keeping watch on Roshni and their phone conversation was fun. The way Sid was taunting Patel women and Roshni - DD's reaction😆😉

The small SidNi scene too was cute😳 Sid was worried about Roshni's plan and Roshni understood it Poor Sid is difficultly controlling his emotions, I wanted Roshni to give him a hug today🤗 But she is waiting for sam problem to get solved, hope it don't get late by then😕

For all those who were missing Yash yesterday, ur jennie was present today🤣 I loved his disappointed face when nani said Sid and DD are together🤣 I'm sure he'll try hard to win back DD soon or else his dreams would surely be shattered😆 And seeing his interaction with Mona bua, I feel they would make a good saas jamai jodi. The way he was saying 'Main Sam ko kuch nahi hone doonga', looks like Sam's prince charming has arrived🤣. But as usual, i think its a hollow promise and he is not going to do anything😆

And I also loved how Raj gave it back to RV👏 Why don't Sid and Raj do it often😉

Precap😲 Roshni is hit, hope Sid and DD reaches soon. And I feel its RV who hit her😕

But I'm sure till very late neither Sid nor Roshni is going to have a doubt on him. I thought Roshni heard RV convo with baweja and Sid had some doubt regarding the keys, but looks like they don't have any suspicion on RV😕
Edited by zoopassion - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I loved how Sid was worried for Roshni..it was so cute..😊
Baweja is very smart...he had his doubts on rosh right from the beginning..so it is going to be very difficult to outsmart him..
DD and Sid were so anxious..and the way they pounced when roshni called was very sweet...
The patel taunt was awesome!! And Sid's dialogue about them coming together whenver they have to band bajaojy him was bang on!!😆

Precap was scary 
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes epi was good. Loved it the way you explained about yash. Yes yesterday everyone was missing him LOL. I think that As Rajvir track done next track yash and Sam marriage LOL. Waiting for that before sidni's patch up.
Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well it was me who was missing jennie yash🤣 But I asked him to come in yesterday episode and see theres no place for him but he came today😕 yes there are high hopes for yash and sam and yash and mona jamai raja will be awesome🤣
Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
no i think Roshni and Sid will have doubt on Rajveer when they will be clear mind and will see him then they will remember it for now they are too busy thinking about Sam
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome epi dear... Yeah, Sam's prince arrived. Yipee 😊
Roshni's luv for Sid & Sid's luv for Roshni is competitive 😉 😊
Scary precap 😭 😭
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asshi...

Well it was me who was missing jennie yash🤣 But I asked him to come in yesterday episode and see theres no place for him but he came today😕 yes there are high hopes for yash and sam and yash and mona jamai raja will be awesome🤣

You are so halirious. Now you should happy to see him today LOL. I am telling you after yash conversation today gave me hope Sam and yash Jodi 😆
aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Awesum epi
Bt precap 😲 😭
Hpe sid cums on tym
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was good because there was so much of roshni in the episode 😉 And she was a very cool looking bai.. her hairstyle, her tattoo...everything 😆 
i liked their phone conversations too... SID is always bang on with his one liners.. haha.. neither of the three are willing to talk openly with each other.. what stubborn main characters we have in our show.. no one talks openly.. they just either talk kaam ka baat ya toh taunt each other 🤪
SidNi scene was superb..sid's hesitation...on touching her, consoling her, not able to say out loud how worried he was...😳 he looked so cute!! This not-talking-his-heart-out-sid is so painful to see.. 😭 
But i was happy with Roshni's dialogue, she has not forgotten that she has to manaofy sid too in the process 😃

Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I sense Yash will be with sam after that convo with mona 😆

Glad to see these 3 duos bonding 😉

And Raj taunting Rv is a delight 😉