Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
FatimaπŸ€— this long enough to satisfy meπŸ˜† i like to write the way the characters r and the dialogues in the lang they speak in the show taaa k feel wahi aaye or else u feel u r reading a new story and the characters appear diffπŸ˜†
Ur welcome would write many more ffs after exams😳
Ek turnia os bhi likhna padega for cvs to copy😑
darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Padha toh kaafi pehle tha yeh SS magar socha comment kar hii du coz this is the only complete semi-long SS of their after marriage scenes... and it was wonderful...ab har ek chapter ka detail mein toh nahi de sakti but i will mention a few things that i can remember well here

Chanda was there here...i was quite overjoyed coz looks like hum sab usko bhool hii gaye...πŸ˜† bechari...i miss her waise...

Yaqut ka bloody kitna mention hua...she gets upset at the mention of his name πŸ˜• and uske fav khaane ko dekhke roti hai😑

OOO Altunia was more greyish angryish here...thank u for making him that way πŸ˜† he was a little hard on Razia too ...accha hai...laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahi maante...but we all know what a soft hearted flirt he is from inside 😈 sometimes wild 🀣

My fav was the hamam scene 😈 aap nahane toh wali hai na toh humein laga miyan biwi kyun alag alag mehnat karey 🀣 this was perfect...couldnt be put into better words really...

finally their consummation...amaa tune details kyun nahi diyaaaπŸ˜†
chal koi nahi apne on going SS mein woh kasar poori kar de 😈 and she calls him IKHU ??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† tune kab likhna shuru kiya yeh SS...i guess tab tv pe aaya nahi tha that she calls him Mirza and he calls her Mohtarma...yahan he calls her Razo🀣 hahaha cute...different

and my personal fav line was - hamare che bacche...bas sirf che ...aur nahi 😈

i enjoyed this SS  alot yaar...this was one of its kind...u wrote quite a bit even before we knew so much about them...itna sab tu hii jaanti thi...
πŸ‘
i still read this at times...recently i read it was 5 days ago...

Edited by princess200 - 8 years ago
overactor thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess200

Padha toh kaafi pehle tha yeh SS magar socha comment kar hii du coz this is the only complete semi-long SS of their after marriage scenes... and it was wonderful...ab har ek chapter ka detail mein toh nahi de sakti but i will mention a few things that i can remember well here

Chanda was there here...i was quite overjoyed coz looks like hum sab usko bhool hii gaye...πŸ˜† bechari...i miss her waise...

Yaqut ka bloody kitna mention hua...she gets upset at the mention of his name πŸ˜• and uske fav khaane ko dekhke roti hai😑

OOO Altunia was more greyish angryish here...thank u for making him that way πŸ˜† he was a little hard on Razia too ...accha hai...laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahi maante...but we all know what a soft hearted flirt he is from inside 😈 sometimes wild 🀣

My fav was the hamam scene 😈 aap nahane toh wali hai na toh humein laga miyan biwi kyun alag alag mehnat karey 🀣 this was perfect...couldnt be put into better words really...

finally their consummation...amaa tune details kyun nahi diyaaaπŸ˜†
chal koi nahi apne on going SS mein woh kasar poori kar de 😈 and she calls him IKHU ??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† tune kab likhna shuru kiya yeh SS...i guess tab tv pe aaya nahi tha that she calls him Mirza and he calls her Mohtarma...yahan he calls her Razo🀣 hahaha cute...different

and my personal fav line was - hamare che bacche...bas sirf che ...aur nahi 😈

i enjoyed this SS  alot yaar...this was one of its kind...u wrote quite a bit even before we knew so much about them...itna sab tu hii jaanti thi...
πŸ‘
i still read this at times...recently i read it was 5 days ago...

I wrote it very early before the ghazni scenes itselfπŸ˜† and i wanted her to call him ikhu and he calling her razo😳

Shivangi28 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CONTINUE
CONTINUE
CONTINUE
SOOONNN
JALDI JALDI...
So exciting SS...
overactor thumbnail
Originally posted by: lionsroar

CONTINUE
CONTINUE
CONTINUE
SOOONNN
JALDI JALDI...
So exciting SS...

it has finished
Shivangi28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

it has finished

Hehehe.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Wo kya h na... Ye apke SS k liye nhi tha... Hm arshia k SS pe cmmnt krne k bajay.. Yaha kr diye..!!
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
HUM CONFUSED KUMARI hain..!!
Idhar k cmmnts udhar krte rhte h...!!
Hehehe.. 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
SORRY.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
But apka ye As bhi bahut kamal tha... Hmne abhi padha.. Hehe..
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

From..
CONFUSED RABBIT.. πŸ˜†
Shivangi28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lionsroar

Hehehe.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Wo kya h na... Ye apke SS k liye nhi tha... Hm arshia k SS pe cmmnt krne k bajay.. Yaha kr diye..!!
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
HUM CONFUSED KUMARI hain..!!
Idhar k cmmnts udhar krte rhte h...!!
Hehehe.. 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
SORRY.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
But apka ye As bhi bahut kamal tha... Hmne abhi padha.. Hehe..
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

From..
CONFUSED RABBIT.. πŸ˜†

SS*
NOT AS..
Swarna_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful story. ...
Amazing. ...
Loved it. ..
overactor thumbnail