Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILuvParsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Aanya.RS

and i thought that i am the only one who has not completely forgotten about factory track...totally agree with u.

Edited by ILuvParsh - 9 years ago
ILuvParsh thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILuvParsh

Exactly loved ur description ...

How much i try i still cannot forget dat mindless revenge track ... Two-timing it was nd dat too wen he was still in a relationship
I still dont knw if there was need of such a track...
Though sanyukta is not completely rite in blaming rd but evn he is at fault. Both are imperfect..U just cant blame single one..

And Sandhir say a lot of things to hurt each other.But dat is out of anger nd frustation.But d fact is no matter wat they'll live each other..

Aanya.RS thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILuvParsh

Exactly loved ur description ...
How much i try i still cannot forget dat mindless revenge track ... Two-timing it was nd dat too wen he was still in a relationship. I still dont knw if there was need of such a track...
Though sanyukta is not completely rite in blaming rd but evn he is at fault..
And i guess it is their imperfections dat make them perfect for each other

yes they hurt each other, they blame each other but at the same time  they  love each other❤️
lovearohi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
are yaar kyu rd vs sanyu v luv SH v luv sandhir toh yeh he is r8 she is wrong kyu
n ghusse mein toh rd bhi kitna kuch bolta he
even he said ke khude ke relaionship toh sambhali nhi jaate I mean jo kuch bhi hua he always blamed sanyu for that wasn't he wrong n sanyu never treated him as rag it was he who always took her for granted
I really don't wanna sound against rd I knw he luvs her a lot n he really has helped her alot but the fact that he also hurts her the most doesn't change

lovearohi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: love_parsh

you know what i am not a sanyukta or randhir fan , iam sandhir fan and like you all guys want..i also want to see their patch up..romance..relationship etc eagerly..i agree ki both are wrong and both are correct in their places..this is what makes them different...

but...

whenever i recall that illogical breakup on that illogical reasons of revenge..my heart still aches..
that rd's nd ishika kiss..that rd's harsh push to sanyu...and that uncountable factory thing,...

does make a difeerence nd makes sanyu atleast 10% right at her place than randhir...

cheating a girl...taking revenge that too without any reason ..cant make any boy right/correct
and we have all noticed already ki uss time b sanyu ne kayi baar rd pe trust kiya..then again he broke that trust too,
and she still loves him..then why cant she crib or complain for once

exactly even I just can't forget that rd kissing ishika n that factory drama how can u except sanyu to forget everything
Mahi2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_parsh

you know what i am not a sanyukta or randhir fan , iam sandhir fan and like you all guys want..i also want to see their patch up..romance..relationship etc eagerly..i agree ki both are wrong and both are correct in their places..this is what makes them different...

but...

whenever i recall that illogical breakup on that illogical reasons of revenge..my heart still aches..
that rd's nd ishika kiss..that rd's harsh push to sanyu...and that uncountable factory thing,...

does make a difeerence nd makes sanyu atleast 10% right at her place than randhir...

cheating a girl...taking revenge that too without any reason ..cant make any boy right/correct
and we have all noticed already ki uss time b sanyu ne kayi baar rd pe trust kiya..then again he broke that trust too,
and she still loves him..then why cant she crib or complain for once

100% true.
I loved your post.
love_parsh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aanya.RS

and i thought that i am the only one who has not completely forgotten about factory track...totally agree with u.

and that cannot be forgotten untill he himself feels sorry nd ask for forgiveness from sanyu...lekin jis tarah se track jaa raha hai i found it doubtful...well at the end all we need is happy SanDhir...😊sandhir khush rahe or kya chahiye😃