Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crusty thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by: anita_m

8.30 am: Fiddles around dining table settling things and pouring tea/serving breakfast like the i & m can't even do that themselves. Hovers around the table looking sad, while eating insults or taunts from BQ or the other phateechars. Tragic looks at snaky sitting next to PlanRaj and maroing line at him.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I feel ashamed reading this! How is Suhani doing this? Idiotic woman!

9.15 am: Back to kitchen to wash up and work off anger at BQ's insults etc. Instructs Ramesh on groceries and vegies needed for the day's meals. (Are Birlas veg or non-veg?)

9.45 am: Tidies up Pratima's room.

10.00 am Messes up Yuvraj's room (according to him).

@Maroon's my favorite part Anita!πŸ˜†

11 am to 12 noon: Plumps up cushions in hall, dusts, tidies, falls while Yuvraj is passing and he catches her. (They stare at each other as Saawre plays, then MoronRaj carries on to execute his NonPlan.)

I'm glad you are as sick of fall-catches as I am. You mentioned it both posts. Errr... or is it that, it is the ONLY thing that happens between them anyway so you have to mention itπŸ˜†

12.30 pm: Saurabh comes and asks for a snack. Su obliges. He tells her she's great, perfect. Su smiles sadly and wonders why her moron soon-to-be-ex rarely has a good word to say to her. But he does clean her wounds and 'care' for her. Maybe that's all a girl can ask for.

1.30 pm: Lunch served. Suhani smiles when Saurabh and Anuj compliment her cooking. Yuvraj, Pratima and Sharad look proud, like they had anything to do with it. BQ looks disdainful, snaky looks sulky, ragsmen look upset.

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

2.30 pm: Suhani actually leaves Ramesh to wash up and clean and goes to the terrace to cry and think about how yuvraj doesn't love her. She thinks of all the time wasted falling and being caught by him and them staring at each other when the moron didn't even care. (Of course it never occurs to her that any man in love or who loved a girl wouldn't have pillows between them for 7 months and that the highpoint of their marriage was removing the pillows. Period. That's it. No more.)

How sad and ironic, isn't it?

5 pm: Suhani waters the garden and trims the shrubs.

And falls in mud while doing so if Yuvraj or snoopy happens to pass-by! πŸ˜†

6.30 pm: Suhani plays with Snoopy and confides to him that her life is shit because her dad betrayed her. It had nothing to do with Pratima or snaky or yuvraj the great, sharad or her own stupidy and blindness. Or that she has no friends apart from the snake, now ex-friend, and Snoopy. HOW? Oh, yeah, and Yuvraj, the DostRaj. Yuvraj looks at her, pensive/concerned. Saawre plays. This is romance at its most sublime. So sublime, that I for one can't see it.

@Maroon: My favorite part!!!!!β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

8.30 pm: Snaky comes to try to pretend she's a nice person and chats up Suhani, who seems to forget the bitch is a pati chor and it is inappropriate to be so polite to her. How about one of those tight slaps?

9 pm: Birlas have their dinner, with essentially same events as during brekkie and lunch.

10 pm: Su stares at fountain, Yuvraj comes to play Plan-Plan --sorry, I mean discuss strategy, and holds her hand. Suhani is sad and thrilled. They almost get caught by snaky (oh the irony!) and hide together in the bushes where as much mischief as this show will allow their leads happens; yuvraj brushes dirt off su's arm and wipes it gently with his hanky. This is supposed to thrill us out of our booties.

🀣
🀣 @All maroon highlights! πŸ€£πŸ€£

YOU ARE ON FIRE!!!!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Best description EVER! 

Edited by drummedup - 9 years ago
anita_m thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Eli, thank you.
DU, I answered your query on the other thread and got side-tracked from acknowledging your post here. I am going nuts imagining what could have been. ..
Ummm. ..how's the Sahil-induced starry-eyed syndrome?