Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

we r tortured with RaRi pics by shakti - Page 7

JonMoxley thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sukugeny he does the exact ulta of what r u saying he takes pics wid radzz as keeps it safe in his mob doesnot upload it and he keeps taking snaps wid ri and uploads it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeahh i want to say this also k..shikhr aane tk toh sa n radz hi together shoot krte the tb kbhi bhi shkti ne radz k sath pic nhi post kiya-Check his inshta u will know...only smriti k sath hi post krta hai..radz toh khud k bhi pic nhi post krti kisi aur k sath tob dur ki bat hai..i mean seriously...why to torture fans shakti then again u think fans r overr possesive n all

want ansr..itna shauk hai toh kbhi radz k sath bhi post kiya hota pic...bhot bhot likes diye hote fb n inshta peee..sachhhiii
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@kpluvradz -vhi toh yr...keep those pics in his mob n plz dnt upload thm...isse achha radz k sath ek bhi pic upload kiya hota..thausands of likes n cmnts di hoti khushi khushi...bt ye hume khush kre tb na.
JonMoxley thumbnail
He does upload it in his FB page wid radzzz...
So chill i was just joking...
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Why is parin wanting us to bash the actor πŸ˜†

is this some new kind of publicity kya πŸ˜†

shakti..did u tell parin that any publicity is good πŸ˜†

I will not bash him in this thread..

moving to tlz thread to do the honors 😳
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah, there is a TSA pick of Shadhika, on Shakti's instagram.. very pretty one..

FB page usually has photos of both of them quite often.. Shadhika I mean.. but that is also bcos it is maintained by our Parin !! πŸ˜›
JonMoxley thumbnail
Yeh i know that bcoz of parin but he must be sending it to her then she is uploading otherwise how cum she upload the photo widout anything...
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yes... i too ws thinkin abt d same..
on screen torture s mre dan enuf fr us..
y torture us wid rari pics in his account too??
yuckkk..
not even a single pic of rad n shakti these days.
weneva i c his pro, all i find r rari pics..
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Pallu come there naπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Nebuna and i have taken this topic waaayyy off topic, we were discussing their outfits, Geet leads having an affair and eye sex here so😳🀣🀣
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Rebecca when he's only shooting with Smriti these days of course he'll only post pics with her as well... again repeating, doesn't radz also just post pics with just Arjun nowadays, why isn't anyone offended over that?? seriously its not a big deal and Smriti isn't Ri either... no not defending, just dont get the point of bashing over something so petty...Edited by TrueLoveLasts - 9 years ago