Qubool Hai

KaranVir Bohra AtT 9 - Page 5

micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

bombaysunshine
5 hours ago

Caught a quick KV moment, just after his shoot for#GQ yesterday. :) Such an honour to be asked to feature in such a prestigious magazine. Was for their special #MostStylish issue, due out in June.) The photos were like works of art, beautifully captured by ace photographer #Errikos from Greece. The#GQ team asked us not to share any of their exclusive photos, since they will be doing special promotion for this issue, so this was the best I could do. :) They gave KV a David Beckham type of hairstyling, paired with beautiful western suits, and#Sabyasachi Indian wear - looked very handsome, very international. :) Thank you to the super-talented, super-fun #GQ team for a great day yesterday!@karanvirbohra

He has been asked for GQ! Bloody awesome! ⭐️ Gonnabuy this issue then! 😆

OOps pragya just saw thsi now after making a post...i actually got so mych excited looking at it, i thought i should post straight away on the forum...

we almost posted it at the same time 😆😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I just wanted to say I watched the first episode of Shararat and KV was SO cute as Dhruv! Loved him and his coolness! Hayee...such a sweetie! Even when he was so young, he was a Mini Khatil. Now a fully grown up Khatil! LOL
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I just wanted to say I watched the first episode of Shararat and KV was SO cute as Dhruv! Loved him and his coolness! Hayee...such a sweetie! Even when he was so young, he was a Mini Khatil. Now a fully grown up Khatil! LOL

Yes he was indeed cute 😳 who knew this cute guy will turn into such a sexy monster 😉

he was my teen crush... 😳😳 at that i found him cute,,, never thought he will blow me over one day 
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Yes Madame. 😛😆

Hope he will be conscious before U guys finish this thread!🤔 Someone is dragging and someone is at break neck speed.😉

Does anyone have the link to KV in  Farah show???😊
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Wow me too! In fact yesterday 😆 I watched quite a few episodes lol And not just Dhruv but also the other characters were so cute n funny! Refreshing to watch after all the negativity n usual dramatic shows... 

Like KK said, its based on Sabrina the Teenage Witch, a show I used to enjoy during elementary lol It brought back so many memories so I went on n watched about 10 episodes n couldnt stop laughing 😆 KV was so damn adorable! I felt like pulling his cheeks! Cutie pie 😳 If I had watched this when I was younger, then I would be too busy crushing on him 😆 But right now, I cant believe that he played such a cutie like Dhruv, a hottie like Aahil, a devil like Viraj n a naughty rebel like Prem! Such a nice variety! Yet he still possessed the same style, charm n expressive eyes back then! Most actors, if you watch their first or second show you wont recognize them 😆 But KV has always had this charm! 

As a new fan, I cant believe I missed out on such a talent actor all these years! But hey they say better late than never 😉😆 You should watch a few more episodes for a good laugh! Your gonna love Nani n her son in law 😆 I also loved Dhruv's chemistry with Jiya! Cute n innocent! KV n Shruti Seth made a adorable couple! I wish India would make more of these fun and refreshing shows now! I dont watch too many shows so idk if they still do! But they should! Anyway your right a mini Katil 😆 Now the grown up one takes our breath away 😳
Edited by Raingoddess - 9 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pragya, I saw this pic on the main forum  Damn he looks sexy n GQ always has awesome pics! Their covers are also super sexy as well! Glad that KV is part of the special issue! And Teejay is so sweet to always share info with us 😳 Gosh, this man manages to look so stylish each time and every time ❤️ Edited by Raingoddess - 9 years ago
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok now I can't work...cuz I can't stop looking at him!!
Laura.. thumbnail
Laura.. thumbnail