IshVeer Fiction - The Fault In Our Stars - Chapter 2 Updated - Page 2

Aafrah-SA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello dear Friends! I am absolutely new to this MATSH forum - I haven't had a chance to introduce myself, I am Aafrah, an active member of the Kumkum Bhagya Forum - I have just started watching this show, and I have loved it. Hence I thought of being around here and discussing the show! This is an IshVeer fiction I want to pen down. Since I have just started watching the show, I apologize beforehand for any situational/ characteral mistakes! This story is not in sync with the show or it's track - it is an Alternate Universe story revolving around IshVeer, Ritika and Shikhar. 😊😊

I hpoe you like reading it, as much as I loved penning it down for you!

On that note, Happy Reading 😉😉

And all feedbacks - good/bad/critical are most welcome. I look forward to be friends with you all here.

Much love, Aafrah

------------------------------------------------

The Fault In Our Stars 

Chapter 1 - The Revendevous

I always knew that she was alive, I had no proof of course, but my heart told me. It is the same heart that thumped a little faster when I saw her first at her palatial home, from behind the magnificent drapes - a vision clad in pink - ma, is she a fairy? - the words escaped my lips in a slight whisper. I don't know if ma heard me, but I think my fairy did, because the moment those words escaped me, she turned to look at me, with the world's most innocent smile. I reddened in embarrassment and quickly hid behind the colossal pillar. The fast pace that my heart picked from that moment, never changed. It still hasn't - and that is the reason that even after five years have passed from the date of her legal death sentence - and I still believe she is around.

Ishaani, the only girl I ever loved. Ishaani, the only girl I ever dreamt about. Ishaani, the only girl I wanted to marry and live happily ever after with. And Ishaani, the only girl who broke my heart to inconsolable shards. Lots of pieces went missing inside me when I first found out she loved Chirag, and lot more went missing when she gladly accepted the gallows, pledging her love for Chirag - only Chirag. Now I am only a shadow of who I was, all those years back - a mere shadow of Ranveer Wagela.

My wife Ritika and I have parted ways a couple of years back - we are still friends, but not man and wife anymore. It was a mutual separation. She wanted to return to the father of her child - Sharman. There was a misunderstanding between the parents-to-be with regards to me - Sharman thought, Ritika was carrying my baby - he believed in no proof that Ritika offered - my father-in-law couldn't take the disappointment, he passed away leaving a pregnant Ritika alone. Around the same time, Ishaani had unceremoniously walked out of my life, she was in jail for having murdered Chirag - I never believed that of course, but I believed her claim of loving Chirag - didn't she always make that clear to me?

So, quintessentially, I was alone and not answerable to anyone, and Ritika my close friend was alone, who desperately needed someone. Looking at the agreeability of the situation at hand, my parents decided to get us married - my mother adored Ritika as much as she hated my Ishaani, as to why she hated Ishaani, that is a long story I choose to put aside for now - but she did.

Ritika and I got married, a few months after Ishaani left us. We were trouping ahead in life with nonchalance. I would lie if I say she never had feelings for me - during the advanced stage of her pregnancy, she did try coming close to me, but you can always blame the pregnancy hormones kicking in for that! Anyway, the crux is, Ishaan was born soon after and he stole her attention of everything else - yes, I chose that name, for obvious reasons, and for my happiness Ritika accepted it as our baby boy's name.

But when Ishaan was three, he developed a bone marrow condition which was very severe, he needed a marrow transfer surgery. The marrow of a child either matches the father or the mother - and as fate had it, Ishaan's didn't match Ritika's. As obliged parents, we hunted down Sharman for Ishaan's sake. This time, it was a proof Sharman couldn't deny and it wasn't long before a guilt consumed Sharman apologized to Ritika for his doings. She stood firm at first.

"Ranveer is my husband and Ishaan's father Sharman, you are no one!" she cried.

But I could see her resolution breaking every time Sharman crossed path with us - which was mysteriously way too many times to be a coincidence. But I didn't mind - love was something I could never offer Ritika - I told her that during her pregnancy phase when she was coming close to me. If Sharman realized his mistake and tried taking Ritika and Ishaan back, I would be more than happy for my friend - Yes I still miss my champ, Ishaan sometimes - but their future mattered more to me. I knew handling my parents would be tough too, but holding on to Sharman's family for my happiness? No, I couldn't do that - ask me how it feels to be denied of love by the one you truly love, I will tell you - it is such a state of distress, that I wouldn't wish for my enemy even to face - and here Ritika, Ishaan and Sharman were my loved ones, my family. With my friendly encouragement, Ritika eventually accepted Sharman, now of course they are married - I visit Ishaan sometimes.

In this five long delirious years, somewhere I stopped thinking about Ishaani - I was living with the knowledge that she is no more, but my heart is an escapist - it has found solace in the belief that she is still there somewhere - lost - but there. With this I perform my daily chores.

And today was no different. I have recently taken over a company in Dubai, hence I decided to fly down - here I was waiting at the airport VIP lounge reading "Business Today", when a vaguely familiar voice greeted me.

"What's up Mr. One Woman Only?" he smiled warmly. I looked up at him, and in a moment, recognition dawned on me.

"Shikhar?" I asked surprised. "What a pleasant surprise! Where are you off to?" I enquired politely as we shook hands.

"Dubai. My wife runs a chain of hotels there, but there is a litigation going on one of them, so she needs husband dearest's aid in it" he completed with a crooked smile.

"Wife? Seriously? What ever happened to piche bhagao's, picha chutao's and piche pado's? Exhausted that list?" I chuckled.

"Aah, then I met an evil magician. She took control of my charms and locked it in a chest. Then she charmed me to fall for her forever. So here I am. Married man. Honest, Hardworking and not womanizing! Off to Dubai to do madam's bidding!" laughed Shikhar.

"She must be quite a charmer - I am impressed Shikhar - Oh, and congratulations!" I hugged him in salutation.

"Thank-You my friend. Thank-You. And how is Rits doing?" he enquired innocently.

I realized he wasn't in touch with her anymore - I remember they had a fall out about something in the past, while we were still married - Ritika never told me the cause and I never asked Shikhar. But whatever the cause was, I guess it was serious - since they still hadn't patched up. So, with a sombre face, I told him about Ritika and my separation - his jaw dropped in shock. He looked like he was debating about telling me something. Then he cleared his expression. Clearly he had decided against telling me. But he looked a little uncomfortable.

"I am sorry to hear that it didn't work out for you guys Ranveer" he said in a deep voice. I tried to lighten the situation.

"Hey, it's fine. As long as she is happy now. You tell me, about this magician who turned you into this new leaf. She stays in Dubai? Are you also based out of Duabi now?" I asked smilingly. He took cue and smiled.

"No, we stay in Delhi, not Dubai, she operates from Delhi. She has flown down sometime back due to the litigation issue. So, right now she is in Dubai. Hey, in fact we should catch up in Dubai! She is just like you in many weird ways! You both will get along very well" he spoke enthusiastically.

"Sure, that sounds like a plan! Friday evening?" I enquired.

"Sure thing!" he replied casually. Then we exchanged numbers. And in about sometime, there was a boarding call for our flight.

"Hey Shikhar, you never told me your sorceresses name!" I called from ahead, while queuing.

"Nirupa. Nirupa Roy. And now Mehra also" he replied with a laugh. I laughed too and turned around. Nirupa Roy? A woman named after the tragedy queen of hindi cinema was all that was needed to pin down THE Shikhar Mehra? I laughed at the world and it's strange ways, as I went ahead to board the flight.

It would be interesting to meet you Nirupa Roy, I thought to myself, as I went ahead to board the flight to Dubai.

Edited by aafrah - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidsJ thumbnail
Woww.. It's so sweet..
Much better than the actual story cvs are showing..
Really felt good reading that.. GREAT WORK
vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Omg aafrah you are writing for ishveer!!!!
I'm so excited..
Great start 👏 😃
U united ritika sharman..thank you
Please update soon
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is really awesome! 😃 This any day makes a much better track than the one the CVs are giving us right now. Do please, please update this soon! ⭐️⭐️
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Superb... Yeah much better than the current track 
reena_91 thumbnail
Nice work dear~
Waiting for the next one :D
Suchita2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb...mind blowing...keep it up baby. Pls update the chapter 2 ASAP.
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow superb
awesome start
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum 😉 Loved your story plz continue 😉
Aafrah-SA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you guys! For such a warm welcome to my story.
I am glad it moved you guys, and you want to read more.
I hope I will be able to live up to your expectations from this
Thanks a ton once again for all your kind words of encouragement.

Much love to you all 
Aafrah

😊😉😛