Users

Frequent Posters

Warriorhigh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: creationschhavi

me too ...thank you so much aisha for making it

Waise warrior what is your name and are you a ragya fan ?πŸ˜† 😳

You all can call me Nam! Short and simple to remember! What is yours? chhavi? :)
Yes, I am a BIG RaGya fan!! Whenever they appear together on screen there just comes automatically a HUGE smile on my face and I'm getting crazy about them!! And Ragini (Tejaswi) is my favourite one between the two girls as anyone can tell from the profile picture of mine πŸ˜ƒ 😳
Warriorhigh thumbnail
Originally posted by: rumyk

Finally a thread on RagYa 😳 I seriously want to talk about RagYa to RagYa fans..as I have sister but she likes Swarya more :P and not a shipper of RagYa..so I can't talk always to her about RagYa..whenever I do that she is like 😑 no to RagYa. πŸ˜† So really needed this thread.Anyways I still don't think RagYa will end up together,I think like that because cvs have already shown some beautiful swarya scenes more than ragya so I think like that...but *fingers crossed* I hope RagYa end up together 😳 πŸ˜†

Hahah, I so know how you feel! I told about this show to my friend. She liked and later told me that she likes more SwaRya than Ragya and I was like are you serious?! So yes, very happy indeed to have this place to talk with those people who like the same couple as I do and it's RagYa! Well, I have a doubt but still hoping that RagYa is the jodi and Swara should just help them to unite not come between them.
Warriorhigh thumbnail

So guys which was your fav moment of RagYa from these scenes
1.when they hide from shekar
2.when lakshya gives ragini his jacket
3.when lakshya holds her hand when they are hiding in store room
4.when lakshya kept his hands on ragini's shoulder
5.when lakshya look at her when ragini comes out of the washroom in swara's clothes
6.when lakshya started telling joke to make ragini stop crying.
you can say any two if you want πŸ˜ƒ

Okay lol I know all of them are cute but ek toh hoga jo bahut zyaada cute tha

For me it was:When lakshya and ragini were hiding from shekar and came so close so very close :P 😳 😳 and
2.when lakshya gave his jacket to ragini 😳

This one is difficult as all are my favourite scenes!! But if I had to say to then they would be the same ones as yours.
1. When they were hiding from shekhar
2. When laksh gave Ragini her jacket
(I had to say this one too 😳 + when laksh hold ragini's hand in the store room!)
Warriorhigh thumbnail

Guys ...i think in the collage wheb lucky will be telling the truth and his plan that he is the one who has sended the video to durga prasad ...ragini will listen it ...and she will go and then confront lucky confidently and will tell him that its all over and she hates her from now on...

I hope that this time it should be Ragini who would hear all the things laksh would say instead of Swara. And even I want all that to happen what you just said. ragini's hatred towards Laksh so that he could think about Ragini and all that πŸ˜ƒ
cute00ish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nedhvik-91

as of now ..it is under construction...but everyone comnt so i thoughe why i should i lazy bugs...🀣

i saw ur Previous...post.so i knw u superb on it..no doubts ...n creations ..toh kya kehna ..u knw that aisha ..wht will i say...πŸ˜‰...

Mainly this dedicate Chavvi...she is waiting for to share a thoughts abt Ragya...with us...So chavvi..go for it..we r waiting... πŸ˜‰

It's under construction only for first 2postt
People can start their discussion

And for graphics for this thread still not decided
I have pending workk of this forum

Hope I complete it soon

And yeah
Actual credit for this thread goes to chavi
πŸ˜‰as it was her ideaEdited by cute00ish - 9 years ago
ishqwaalalove thumbnail

So guys which was your fav moment of RagYa from these scenes
1.when they hide from shekar
2.when lakshya gives ragini his jacket
3.when lakshya holds her hand when they are hiding in store room
4.when lakshya kept his hands on ragini's shoulder
5.when lakshya look at her when ragini comes out of the washroom in swara's clothes
6.when lakshya started telling joke to make ragini stop crying.
you can say any two if you want πŸ˜ƒ

Okay lol I know all of them are cute but ek toh hoga jo bahut zyaada cute tha

For me it was:When lakshya and ragini were hiding from shekar and came so close so very close :P 😳 😳 and
2.when lakshya gave his jacket to ragini 😳

ok...
well...all their scenes are my fav ...so its difficult to chose ...

for me :it was 

the coffee wala eyelock πŸ˜³β­οΈ

when laksh hold ragini hand in storeroom πŸ˜³β­οΈ
ishqwaalalove thumbnail
anybody here ..i have a good news ...i am posting yu hi re ragya vm just 25 minutes remaining πŸ˜³πŸ˜Šβ­οΈ
Warriorhigh thumbnail

anybody here ..i have a good news ...i am posting yu hi re ragya vm just 25 minutes remaining😳😊⭐️

Just saw the vm, already said about it in another post. But I'll say about it here too as it is on RagYa. I loved the vm! It was so well made. 😊
ishqwaalalove thumbnail
Originally posted by: Warriorhigh

Just saw the vm, already said about it in another post. But I'll say about it here too as it is on RagYa. I loved the vm! It was so well made. 😊

thank you dear for appreciation😊 ...it has taken atleast 2 hours to make it ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
cute00ish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey as this thread is all about ragaya
So ill include ur siggys and vm in 2nd post
Hope u don't mind
And plus u can share ur creation here as well as in creation gallery