Impossible to separate from one another
Khushi would slip saying, 'Hey Devi Maiyya'
Arnav would catch saying, 'Hamesha sambhalta rahunga'

Amidst the ruckus, emerge the two
To love some more and quarrel too
A long journey we have tread
Welcome to our finale thread

a   s t o r y   t h a t   w a s   o u r s 

a dori snapping, a girl turns and looks back, a teardrop rolling down, aviators on and a window rolls up, jalebis sizzle in hot oil, dupatta caresses face, a goat loiters about, a water sprinkler goes off and drenches a dapper man, she's trapped in a crumbling building, a hand touches a tender cheek, where do kahanis start? do they ever end?

blast began with a will to hang onto a dream and keep listening to the story, revel in the pull and lift and twirl of the kahani. for more than two years and twenty nine threads we have done just that. and really had the time of our life. now here we are at episode 354 and onward. whither, indi...? are we going with this all the way to the end?

yes, the end of the episodes, but never the kahani. isn't far away somewhere a girl running out of her home even now with a blue file in her hand, lehenga, choli, gota on plait, sneakers? isn't that a helicopter landing? have you ever celebrated teej? have you ever given faraq? have you ever been dragged to a temple? do you love chane? do you frown darkly? "tumhare pati hone ke naate," has anyone told you you need to put on some weight? why is indi rambling? because it sort of hurts, dammit. this is the last of the blast. shall we just trap hamesha and keep it with us forever?

Credits: Opening lines and welcome poem are written by DurgaS, she has also edited the sound track with a bit of help from Katelyn. The Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? banner is by .ArshiHamesha., Katelyn has created
the Arnav Khushi siggie and the Blast from the Past gif; the BFTP #30 banner is composed by supriya.arshi and the Teri Meri gifs are by indi52, she also writes the blast notes. The main posts of BFTP #30 are designed and put together by DurgaS, supriya.arshi, .ArshiHamesha., Katelyn, and indi52.

BFTP will not be posting Episodes.
We are discussing Episodes 354 - 398 here. Do join in.

Please scroll down for Rules, Index and a happy dose of Hamesha.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

☯️

~ Arnav-Khushi ...Hamesha~
                                  By: @ArshiHamesh

ankhen band kar lu jo mein
dekhu bas tumhe
khwabon mein keh sakta huin aapna tumhe
rehne de mera ye wehempe hi yakin
na ja abhi
pyar ki yeh raat hai ab na ja
chotisi ik baat hai ab na ja

Ab na ja

Karva Chauth where a wife was fasting for her husband... last time when she kept the 'Teej' fast .. buaji had forced her to do the same ...and  she got her rajkumar .. last year .. she tried her best to eat .. & all  the time buaji kept moving the food away from her ..

But this time .. she is being tempted with food all around her ... he is challenging her ,tempting her... as he does not believe in this ritual .. but today .. she overcomes all the temptations .. 

she walks into the poolside .. to look for the moon .. looking stunning in 'red' saree .. looking like a bridal .. but  couldn't find the moon .. and hallucinates for food .. where other side ,her handsome husband .. looking resplendent in a blue avatar lands his eyes on her ..and gets arrested .. on a vision in red .. looses his thoughts .. his speech .. stunned but jolted back by Aman .. he tries to concentrate .. but his eyes keep going back to the lovely vision .. his mind drifts to her while his senses are enveloped by her which makes him to cut the call.

He walks up to her .. offers her the sweets she craved for.. telling her .. no one is around ..  still in his mischievous mood ... well he loved to see her nose turn red .. when she got miffed .. .. only then he could come close .. caress her nose and tell her .. tumhari naak laal ho gayi  ... flustering her to loose her train of thoughts  just like  her presence was doing to him ..

she opens her eyes .. looks at him hurt.. she knows he wants her to loose the challenge .. but this was not game for her .. this was not a challenge so that she cud win .. she looks at him with full of hurt .. and tells him .. she was doing this for his happy and a long life .. and above all for us to be together forever.

His practical mind always shuns these thoughts because of lack of belief in these rituals.. but his heart .. hears their heart beat which was always beating together ..and then he realizes .. what this meant to her  he acknowledges her love for him .. he embraces her love .. he wants to placate her and asks her .. "what could he do .."

she says .. get her the MOON ..and he leads her to their pool ..shows her reflection .. there's his shining moon spreading joy around.. 

tumhi se hai meri neendein na bhi ho to kya
tumhi se hai meri baatein na bhi ho to kya
kehne de taaron ko kahaani ankahi
na jaoge
chotisi ik baat hai ab na ja

pal do pal ka saath hai ab na ja
jadusi ye raat hai ab na ja
ab na ja 

They are lost in each other surrounded by their love .. passion and yearnings for each other ..strings  of music playing in their minds .. speaking out their feelings .. and their need for each other ..

He twirls her around ..caressingly moves his hands around her .. till she  completely gets surrounded by the web of passion.. she leans back .. rejoicing in their love .. he lifts her .. slides her down along with his body .. caressing her as she caressed his heart .. yes .. tonight was the night to celebrate for  being together enveloping  in the cocoon of togetherness in their hearts..

aankhen de pyaar ki boondein
bikhre se kai sawaal
ankhon mein kitne mausam pal mein beetein kitne saal
behne de jahan bhi le jayen zindagi na jaoge
choti si ik baat hai ab na ja
pal do pal ka saath hai
ab na ja
jadusi ye raat hai ab na ja

ab na ja 

"aaj tumhare liye khas din kyuon hai..." [ why this day is so impt for u?] ...His asks her in his husky , hoarse with passion voice smilingly ... Barun hats off!!!  .. brilliant .. He looked totally smitten ... gripped in with deepest passion for his wife ..with smile which is only for this woman who he loves the most and no one earned that yet.

She tells him she is fasting for his good fortune .. good luck ..and long life ..

he says .. just by fasting can this happen ...

she says while pouting .. "humara toh vishavas hai ... "..YES!!her belief  in rituals .. when he could  convince himself for her beliefs and  get married to her again .. and today again.. this one belief of hers .. he as usual .. gives in to her .. and like always .. whenever he gives in to her .. he gets hers  'passionate' side which she holds only for this man who she loves the most

sambhaliye !

hamesha sambhalta raha hoon!

The above dialogue to me sums up the love of Arnav & Khushi .. since the first day from Sheesh Mahal..to forced marriage...the dirt in the eye since wishing tree to Diwali ...to Holi

the earing being caught in the kurta..since hot tea..to forced marriage...and now

the tripping & falling & him catching ..well ALWAYS..This one dialogue covers the whole journey.. of Arnav and Khushi as FOREVER...

☯️

aap bhi na, baankelal ji! bade woh ho.
paanwale all set to le jao jalebiya. is arnav ji prepared for battle?
 in the coming episodes, meet khushi ji and her purana chakkar.

but why did khushi ji prefer arnav ji over baankelal ji?

could it be because apart from suddenly discovering that his lean mean hotness and dark penetrating brown eyed stares/glares revved her from haule haule to dhak dhak in no tiime, khushi ji also felt arnav ji regarded her as something almost no one ever did?

he leveled with her and looked upon her as a person.

not bitiya, bahuriya, behena, biwi... but as that what he always called her.

khushi.

usska ek naam hai. and he also refused to let her hide behind any "role" as such, especially that of the "good girl". always challenging her, pushing her,
almost goading her to find out more about who she was, be everything she could be.

oh it wasn't always rosy and pretty...
aap bhi na, arnav ji! bade what the ho.

he was nasty as hell, a miracle she withstood that in your face, male, mocking,
most obnoxious behaviour. but she did. and he had to notice the rhythm of his heart, his longing, his faraq. even while he plied her with,

alas, not juicy meetha paan,

but fresh sweet red and bleeding heartache that, sitting in his nukkad in shantivan, only he could make so perfectly... especially that "shadi kar raha hai" and "shadi karni hogi" with the added flavour of "koi matlab nahin" and "faraq padta ha kyunki". oh he found

in chhai maheene, six months, more than barah tareeke ke,

twelve kinds of, heartache. after this marathon wooing, khushi ji had to say no to her purana chakkar "moochhon se bhara chehra" and accept the perfect stubble as her pati on whom she had haq.

in the mean time the story became "meant nothing" to the story tellers.

yet arnav ji and khushi ji never forgot their rangeen kal, colourful yesterday. when i see certain scenes from what's coming up, i still sigh and reach for a paan. this one up there was so perfect amid the sheetal slush. that fight between them at diwali: takes akal, himmat and confidence which you don't have... i know it's designed to take us to mrs india ugh, but arnav ji and khushi ji couldn't care less, they were being absolute lovers. delightful.

she found him a new name beginning with k too.
kurram khan.

on karwa chauth the tycoon gave her, no not diamonds, but a company,
just in case he isn't around she must never have to depend on anyone. he called her the coolest person he knew and meant it. she fretted about being fat, he said she was... and then said put on some more weight... there were many times i wanted to cry or laugh or giggle the way i always had at ipk and moments where i could see the relationship clearly grow, both these cool people finding their way into a chakkar that is forever. 

jalebi making became a metaphor for something no paan could ever hope to be.

i am so glad khushi ji chose arnav ji, maybe baankelal ji will have some time for me now.

☯️☯️☯️

"laaoonga!" i will bring, he said gorgeously when khushi ji accused him of spoiling aarav... now the child will think whenever he is angry, arnav ji will bring him "mehenge tohfe" expensive gifts. he was exactly as asr would be and she very khushi trying to find her way around a new role... mother. in seconds, during that confrontation, they were who they always were, two very different people who just couldn't live without each other.

☯️

wiwy's super gif

☯️

just wanted to say something about this business of pyaar.

i know everyone wants it to be politically right, done and shown a certain way, we see shows that seem to present the "right" way of loving... and definitely a man trapping, pulling, dragging a girl is out as far as socially acceptable love is concerned.

and yet, when these things happened in ipk, i couldn't help but feel the roiling throbbing real emotions in those moments. i could also not say these things don't happen. nor could i say, if this happens you need to walk out on the whole relationship.

fighting, yelling, getting a little, no a lot, out of control i have come to know to be part of deep emotion. especially love. there are people who by disposition are calm and they will express and experience love with the extent and boundaries of their nature. then there are more naturally ebullient people, such as myself. but i think anyone, if they really feel this emotion, will be touched by it and moved to do things they normally may never do.

it's been more than thirty three years since i fell in love madly with a young man. he was handsome, funny, totally exciting, and he had this crazy upbeat view of life that carried me away. this december it will be thirty years since we married.

when i see asr and khushi fight and take things to extremes at times. when i see them err... both of them... and then come back to each other, i am so reminded of my life, my love.

there is an inherent tension in utter love. if there weren't, poetry, literature, art would not be devoted to it.

if you love someone you just may overstep boundaries.

and when you do, if it is love, its call will get to you, catch you, bring you back... and even make you consider your actions with deep honesty. you may be able to modify certain things as the love fills you... some things though will remain... part of nature. part of your love story.

your lover will make the decision to live with it or not. as will you.

there has been a lot of hurting and forgiveness and feeling and heartache in my years with this feeling. many things have not been politically correct...

but i have known in my heart this is love. that was all i needed to know at times.

ipk touched the nature of this emotion. not in pretty scenes always, but it got the feeling like very few things i have seen have. there was a sensing of the effects of this hard to describe emotion, how it descends from nowhere and yanks you in, takes over your mind and strikes your heart.

and it rejoiced in this feeling, honouring it.

i can see khushi and asr thirty years from now... they will still be doing nok jhok and at times clashing wildly. ask either of them to change even one line of there love story, they'll possibly yell... pagal ho gayi ho kya.

okay, maybe that whole achhi bahu part khushi will ask for a little real kkg elements to be brought in there, asr may say enough smiling dammit! but even if you don't change a thing and let it be exactly as it is, they'd still be there years on... asr khushi and a girl falling into a man's arms one lit up evening, hamesha.

ee ka hui gawa?! the lasht oph the bilasht?!!
hello hi bye bye. do naats phorgetiya your maakissiya, samjheo?
teep taap bootiphool peepulj.

RULES banner by .ArshiHamesha. and IPK banner credit Risha_ipkknd.

Edited by indi52 - 8 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Index

3rd Anniversary at BFTP - Gulaab, Kaanta and IPK

Blast From The Past #25 Extn **Khushi, I...**

All episodes from 258 to 276 can be found in the link above

Blast From The Past #26 **Talk to Me**

All episodes
from 277 to 299 can be found in the link above

BFTP #27 **Finding Nai , the Barber Break ** Breather 7

BFTP #28 **Purane Moments@300**

All episodes from 300 to 330 can be found in the link above

Blast From The Past #29 **Aana To Tha Hi **

All episodes from 331 to 346 can be found in the linkabove

Katelyn's Catch
Edited by supriya.arshi - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

*~ Always be there for you ~ *

"Hamaesha Snmbhalta Rahoonga"

By:@ ArshiHamesha

Khushi showered her love for fastening on Karva Chauth,"I fasted for your safety ,longevity ,peace, and prosperity and will do every year. Hamesha" She had no idea that this moon was reflecting in his oceanic soul since the day she fell in his arms.He shows her that in the form of her  reflection in the water  and as usually she gets it through his eyes...he assures her by holding her safely in his steely arms,"Hamesha Sambhalata rahoonga"...just like he was always saving her from every fall either physically or mentally .He made her fall once but after guest house incident, he was always there to hold her ...no matter how many times they twirl each other by arguments and all, but this is where they belong...in each other's arms , being there for each other saving from every fall of this cruel world...

He just finished his day by seizing the deal by stomping on Vikrant's feet  , protecting her nerves from swimsuit round .Love him here shutting him up with"Oh ! I just did..."...LOL! sorry gals...moving on...

He annoyed her this morning by increasing the hours of her exercise by telling Sam Bhaiya, seizing her talks with Jalaibis, but he couldn't stand away feeling her uneasiness with abrupt breathing...which he can sense miles away...his need to protect her...his possessiveness seeing her ,feeling her safely growing in her madness .This is what defines him...because no matter what ,her paagalpan , craziness, is the reason of his life..a reason of his smile...

He knew , she's been working out for a strict program , she is restricting herself against her nature from her fav foods..and she is a bit antsy at him for what he said earlier...and also a bit shaky whatever happened with a goon...so he brought a fat free pita bread sandwich or in other words a peace offering...But Khushi riled upon him with her frustration over this non appealing starvation .She pounced at him by accusing him of wanting her to eat so that she would get "fat" but her pouts were melting him in return .He calmly looked on her with a smile knowing that her wits were scrambled by Vikrant's actions so he flirtatiously asks her"How could she even think that he would d such a thing to her?.." and reels her in as always ..How can she refuse his LOVE  knowing that he will never let any harm come near to her...a promise which he had always kept and he will keep forever...

because Arnav & khushi .. were hamesha ...and will be hamesha..."Khuhi ! Main aur tum ...Hamesha na" 

Love the indulgent look of Arnav here , simple she is irresistible for him in any avatars...her innocent confession that she is up to something but she can't share with him and he respected that..but that melted him as always the other night just like right now the vision of  this goddess in front of him

His gaze was caught while walking past his french window ... when a breeze tickled his face ... with a soft passionate and mesmerized smile ever seeing her across the poolside ... practicing her yoga... he stood arrested ...looking at her without blinking ...Where the poolside  was lit with soft lights ...bathing her fragile visage covered in sky blue night dress which was illuminating her beauty along with the soft blue color of reflecting water ...with  a wavy gentle breeze which was swaying the plants... among which she was the ray of light among the darkness... his brightest star ..."Jo sab se ziyada chamkta hai...wo hum hain..."... Yes!!!...his khushi ..

She bent forward ...  sideways ... and  stretched .. & he stood quietly watching her ... stunned... lost... arrested  his breath caught in his throat while he gulped ... as always...her beauty bewitched him... when suddenly ... she slipped .. he was bluntly pulled out of his intense meditation ... he ran towards her ... he had to hold her .. he had to be right next to his star.. he had to cocoon his khushi in between his safe harbor ..

She was stretching ... when she lost her balance  .., and was about to plunge recklessly into the pool .. when she felt his hands on her ... making her steady  ..   ..he had told her once while joking  .. 'ek baar haath chodda toh dobara nahi pakdoonga' so how cud he be the one to not hold her .. he clasps her hands ..

Let her move  slowly towards him... her back brushed with his front steely torso... cradling her back .. their hands intertwined .. their breaths collided ...while their heart beats merged ...making their hearts their hearts beating in rhythm ...

She can feel his hot breath on her neck ... her breathing suspends for a bit .. & her heart starts beating a naughty rhythm .. her hands were cradled in his .. his body balanced her .. his closeness had its desired effect on her as always"aap jab bhi humare paas atey hain..humare dil ki dhadkan tez ho jati hai ..She gets  lost in his touch.. she was home ..  in his arms ..

He gently lowered her arms by taking her entire weight on himself .. so that she could put her foot down which was elevated on her thigh to the ground ... her fragrance now enveloped him in her spell .. as he was already lost watching her... but now her nearness was creating havoc in him ..."Tumhare dil ke saath saath mere dil ki dhadkan bhi tez ho jati hai.."... he could  never let her go .. she was HIS ..just  HIS .. only HIS ..."Humari dhadkanain ek ho jati hain..."

His need for her was overwhelming ... her nearness always made him loose himself .. he had an overpowering need to touch her .. to claim her as HIS.. to make her HIS .. he caressingly moved his hands on her bare arm .. he basked in his desire for her ... & felt overwhelmed  by her reaction to his caress behind her closed eyes ... how lost she was .. Yes she was HIS .. as much as he was HERS ..

The urge to be one with her was swinging him ... he gently cupped her shoulder ... his breath was blowing on her ears ... ad he bent down ... caressed her cheek with a deep kiss ... marking .. claiming her as HIS ..."Jo main karoonga ...kya tum wo kar paogi" ... She quivered with her need for him .. his touch was playing havoc with her senses ..he was lost in her.. yes .. but she could find herself in his eyes and in his heart .. yes ...She was HIS as much as he was HERS ..

He slowly turned her around ... desperately  wanted to loose himself in her as he turned her slowly towards him ... she slipped... but his arms were right there to catch him as always ...keeping her close to his heart... their eyes locked in to each other ... lost in each other .. their hearts beating as one ... "Sun sake hain aap mere dil ki dhadkan ...haan Hamesha..."

A perfect rabba vey ...summing up all of em ... The entire scenario builds to this one point. No matter what the day may hold, no matter how many arguments they have throughout the day. At the end of the day, it is this being together that defines them. This trust and faith  that each one is there for the other has grown up boundless. He will shield her , guard her and protect her, but he will not cast a shadow on her to exploit her growth. She wants to grow now. She wants to be more than just his wife. She wants to be a person in her own right. He will not hold her back. Because at the end of the day, this is where she will always end up, in his arms, draped in his love bathing him with her illuminated innocence casting a spell of charming his heart...brightening up his mind...indulging him in her craziness but with soothing LOVE...yes she is his brightest STAR...

by  DurgaS

A look at the movie references in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
as there are plenty and they add to our exploration. If you spot one,
please do send in with your thoughts, we'll post it here. 

This time, before we bring in yet another movie, let's discuss about some landmark IPK scenes 

The title song 

Presenting, the original song which inspired the title of our show. It had to be that the theme song, 'Rabba ve' finds its inspiration in the same song. So let's go 

Rabba mere Rabba rabba, Rabba mere Rabba 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLCKpv6fBXM[/YOUTUBE]  

The pricey thappads 

Do you know, Moolrajani, apart from his regular business, has a part time job to earn some extra moolah. He entices rich angry young men into giving him tight slaps (thappads) and receives payment for the same. He must have surely got this idea from these people below who look like his long distance relatives. 

In the movie, Lamhe, Pallavi's (Sridevi) distant relatives arrive to claim their right over her house which they won in a court case. Kunwarji (Anil Kapoor) requests them to wait for 6 days, i.e. till Pallavi's marriage. To that, one of them talks bad about her and thus receives a tight slap from Kunwarji and is asked to behave himself. The relative, to heed the request asks for a payment of Rs.1 lakh per day and Rs. 1 lakh for the slap he received. Kunwarji, slaps him three more times and asks his accountant to pay him Rs.10 lakhs. 

This was in the 80s. With time, the price of the thappad has increased. Moolrajani now takes Rs.1 crore for a thappad. 😆 

The car chase  

The girl is whisked away by the bad guy in a car and the hero follows him in another vehicle in a high speed car chase on a route involving many turns and bends. At one bend, the hero suddenly finds the girl, tied up and helplessly lying on the road, to be run over by his own vehicle. To avoid that, the hero swirls the car just in the nick of time and the girl escapes being run over. 

Sounds like a scene straight from a Bond movie, right? Well, actually it is. Check this out 😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTYwDTRv0XI[/YOUTUBE]  

The difference is, 

In IPK while the jeep comes to a screeching halt and after some dishum dishums and a cliff top rescue, the couple eventually reach home safely 

In the movie, Casino Royale, Bond's car meets with an accident after the car turns around several times and the boy & girl are caught by the bad guys 

Night under the Stars 

What a beautiful night it was, for Arnav & Khushi, under those artificial stars, away from all interruptions. It was their first time. 

Another much loved couple are Ross & Rachel, from the show F.R.I.E.N.D.S.  Do you know, where their first time was?  It was in a museum auditorium, under the star display.  

FRIENDS pics credited to uploader 

IPKKND and Hum hain rahi pyaar ke 

(This section is credited to BarunDiwani) 

Thank you Ami, for all the pointers 

The plot of the movie and the plot of IPK is nowhere close. So what could be the similarities between the two? One has got to watch the movie to find out. Meanwhile, here are a few. 

Rahul's (Aamir Khan) nephews & niece call him Kans Mama 
Khushi once unintentionally points at Arnav as Kans Mama while narrating the story of the birth of Lord Krishna 

Vyjanti (Juhi Chawla) works in Rahul's home 
Khushi too works in Arnav's home 

Rahul, busy reading the newspaper, tries to take a container without looking and so doesn't see Vyjayanti hiding in the kitchen closet. Vyjayanti, though initially shocked, hands over the required container to him without his knowledge. 
Arnav, busy talking on the phone, tries to take a shirt without looking and so doesn't see Khushi hiding in the bedroom closet. Khushi, though initially shocked, hands over the required shirt to him without his knowledge. 

Rahul is getting engaged, even though he doesn't want to and is unhappy about it. Vyjanti is heartbroken, slides down the wall crying. 
Arnav agrees to get engaged, even though he doesn't want to and is unhappy about it. Khushi is heartbroken, slides down the door crying. 

Eventually, in both cases, the said engagements do not take place and the love story between the couples begin. 😳

Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 9 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Pictures credit supriya.arshi

Some of our contributors have been regularly posting their work on the threads. Here is an index of their works.

aarwen's Index - For some refreshing takes from our newest blaster

..Anita..'s Index  - For impactful analysis and hilarious comments  

.ArshiHamesha's Index.  - For detailed analysis replete with symbolisms, connections, pauses

BarunDiwani's Index  - For indepth analysis and the superhit drool corner

Chalhov's Index  - For picture stories and songs

cinthiann1758's Index  - For detailed takes and interesting titles 

DurgaS's Index For original poems and parodies

indi52's IndexFor reviews that make you glide through the air and water

Katelyn's Wonderland For a collection of promos, vms, sbs/sbb videos

samin6's Index - For out of the box reviews of episodes

sohara's Index For analysis replete with new words and vms

supriya.arshi's Collages - For amazing picture collages and episodic pictorial edits

wiwy's index - For some mind-boggling riddles

Some other links

Blasters' Takes Index Links of Analysis, picture edits, poems, videos, etc. 

Thobda poems - Poems and parodies by the blasters on the thobda

News updates  Updates about the happenings on the thread 

Engagement DiscoveriesA combined post of blasters on the IPK 2nd Anniversary Thread

The Thobda PostAn Entertaining thobda post containing poems by the blasters and picture edits based on them by supriya.arshi. This post is made on the occasion of BS's birthday on Team Sobtians thread.

BS's Birthday post-  The combined post of blasters on Barun Sobti's birthday thread

SI's Birthday post The combined post of blasters on Sanaya Irani's birthday thread

AD's Birthday post-  The combined post of blasters on Akshay Dogra's birthday thread

DB's Birthday post- The combined post of blasters on Daljeet Bhanot's birthday thread

For all BFTP links vist: Blast from the Past - The Mega Index

VMs Index

The Blasters are on a roll in making VMs. Here is the path to their VM indices. 

Rendezvous
with the IPK stars by the blasters

highfive.gif

Some of our blasters have been lucky to interact with the IPK stars in different ways.

1. Ami managed to send a letter to Sarun  😳 

2. Katelyn has met Sanaya at the Artesia festival 😃

3. Wiwy has had a phone conversation with Barun  ☺️

4. Indi wrote a note on behalf of Team Sobtians which Barun read, intently  😉

5. Wiwy's dream is fulfilled at last. She met Barun 😃 

Audio by DurgaS 

(With expert guidance from Katelyn) 

Katelyn's banner

Edited by DurgaS - 9 years ago
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
 🥳🥳🥳Its a celebration time. 🥳 🥳🥳 

A celebration of end of wonderful journey that was started by the blaster which gave space to discuss the episodes for peeps like me who watched the show 2 years after it went off the air😃. I have always enjoyed reading the take of all the blasters dil se Hamesha❤️

With the final comes samarpan. 

Samarpan of ASR becoming Arnav. 😲
Samarpan of  Sankness becoming the ideal bahu 
Samarpan of  herArnavji to that chudail Sheetal 😡 
Samarpan of the gaon ki chhori to become Mrs India 😃
but above all Samarpan of the wife to her ever obsessed husband❤️ 
Samarpan of Arnav to his crazy wife Khushi with his beautiful letter❤️ 
🥳

With FInale Arnav and Khushi always;
Rangoli got messed with them always;
Devi Maiya had her blessing always
Dhak dhak did not give way as always
With Arnav on her side always
brought out the best in her without doubt always.
Its been 2 years  and alwyas
 for fan its ARSHI always
Yet for fans its ARSHI always😃

A very beautiful thread and creations here👏 

Edited by -Bhavi - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
booo hooo.. sniff sniff... 
thank you so much for this journey dearest blasters. you all have managed to make even post remarriage sound wonderful.. unbelievable..

okay need to go make some jilebis but will be back..
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what a blast...and how we still miss them..awesome
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Congrats on Blast 30!!  👏⭐️🥳

Sniff sniff... 😭😭

Thank you so much my dear friends.  What a wondrous journey this has been!!  Thank you captain Indi di, co-captain Durga, my beautiful and talented dis (Faiqua, Cynthia and Ritu) my twin, Indu and my little sis (Rhea, Sohara and Supriya)...and all the regular people here.  Love you all. 🤗

IPKKND/Arshi...hamesha...

Edited by Katelyn - 9 years ago
x.titli.x thumbnail
last thread already 😭 *sob sob* 😭