Posted: 9 years ago
Hello everybody 
Today i have catch up all the episodes n i think Dabbu is gonna wear that golden yellow dress as that very same model is being injured by her!
OMG she will look so gorgeous just like a doll <3 
n their first eye lock *_* wow! They r already magical <3 
This girl is so adorable n so damn perfect as Dabbu !

NAHI NAHI NAHI NAHI MAIN AISI JAGAH KE LIYE BANI HI NAYI HUN,MERE JAISA KOI BHI NAHI HAI YAHAN LOL

Awww her innocence is to die for <3 
I m sure i m so gonna love her n her innocence will make me cry too !
This is the first show i m watching #Amir as the main lead n he is equally impressive too ! 

Their chemistry is surely gonna rock!

Now just can't wait to see her wearing that dress n that thappad n hope she will get her job back! BTW as i haven't read the book much more excited for the show!

I am a huge fan of Sukirti Kandpal. Loving her as Dabbu and Aamir-Sukku chemistry is going to rock for sure.
i didn't watch any show of aamir nor sukirti before.I find the story interesting and love the sisterhood that this show represents!  And yes i agree with u their chemistry will rock!

Well this is a couple whose chemistry gonna boom slowly but deeply...right now..I loved there face off...both look so innocent and so cute...while sukku looks so calm...serene and beautifully innocent...aamir has a naughtiness but yet quite a look of decency yer innocently naughtily smart...the way he carries himself is real cool..this pair gonna rock sure..
me too so much waiting monday eagerly
Agree with ur views!! :D I'm loving this show as well... love the leads and the entire thakurs! 
Seriously I was a big time kasu fan, I still adore them as AR in DMG. A big time Suku fan as well.. so I watched PYEK, I liked Visu as well...
never thot I'd like her with anyone else... bt here Aamir/Sukirti look so cute that I'm hooked already! :D
apart from the lead pair.. i simply love the sisters, their bonding, the humor element in the show! I feel this show has got everything! nice story line, humor, strong characters, romance that's ready to brew... love love it!
I totally love this show. ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by -Pree.Jaani-

Agree with ur views!! :D I'm loving this show as well... love the leads and the entire thakurs! 
Seriously I was a big time kasu fan, I still adore them as AR in DMG. A big time Suku fan as well.. so I watched PYEK, I liked Visu as well...
never thot I'd like her with anyone else... bt here Aamir/Sukirti look so cute that I'm hooked already! :D
apart from the lead pair.. i simply love the sisters, their bonding, the humor element in the show! I feel this show has got everything! nice story line, humor, strong characters, romance that's ready to brew... love love it!
Thanks !
Oh yeah I forgot to mention how i too adore these sisters n their bonding ! Their love ,fights,leg pulling represents any other normal family around us! 
This first week was more of an introductory week n I must say they did their job brilliantly!
I just love Both of the elder sisters hubby's introduction part,I mean they r perfect for those two.
2nd one's hubby seems classy n his bonding with his FIL was too cute <3 
I loved his bonding with both of his saalis n MIL .
He is perfect as whatever character he is playing ( I don't remember his name either just like Dabbu's elder sisters' lol)

Bang on post
I m huge sukirti fan and she is rocking
Though i didnt expect much from jodi intially but they are amazing.
Since it is cinevistas show, starting gonna be good but i fear they will ruin show afterwards. Still i wish this show works gr8 for both amir and suku.
I am really enjoying the show too except for all the horoscope nonsense, I think it's really adorable!