A Thought On Fusion Concert Kiss

Rassu20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This might seem childish, kiddish and foolish but being a die hard MaNan Fan im not able to control my desperate need for a MaNan kiss. So I'm coming up with my idea of how the Fusion Concert kiss (if we are lucky enough to get one) should be like.

After the performance, Manik should sneak out Nandini to some open place where no one can see them and then they both should talk about their relief and all. Then Manik should close the distance between Nandini and him, should hold her by her back with one hand while the other should be on the side of her face. He should start trailing kisses from the base of her neck and make it to the cheeks (on both sides). He should then kiss her at the corner of her mouth and slowly fit his mouth to hers and kiss her with all the passion he has while Nandinis hands should travel and rest at the back of Maniks neck.
Then after the kiss, Manik should go on one knee, hold Nandinis right hand and speak the following words
"Ms.Murthy you have come into my life like a ray of light and hope when all I knew was only darkness and despair. You proved to me that life was for living and not for regretting. I'm sorry for all the pain I've put you through. But I'm greatful to you for everything you've ever done to me. I cannot express how happy I feel when you're around me because that's something which cannot be compared to anything in this world. My relief is unexplainable when I realize your feelings for me, that being the person I am, you still don't give up on me. You became the star of eternal light on my life that was never there. You became my shining star, you are and you will always be even after I breathe my last breath. I have no more words left to explain you the depth of my feeling.
                                                         Nandini Murthy, you are the person with whose image my day                     
                                             begins and ends. You are the person who I want to cherish, love,
                                                                       protect and live the rest of my life with. I promise you that I will never leave you henceforth, I promise to stay with you at any time...good or bad, share your happiness and sadness.
                                                                                                                      I LOVE YOU"

This is just a thought, a work of fiction which is only my POV.
I'm sorry if I hurt anybody's feelings.
Please share your opinionsEdited by Rassu20 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hayeee... Manik's proposal... so dreamy