Suhani Si Ek Ladki

new IF video sahil maheta's birthday bash

Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/1040/suhani-si-ek-ladki/video/360884-sahil-mehta-bday-bash-exclusive.htm 

guys watch dis its really hilarious,,  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

bt  his friends r too much funny,, 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crusty thumbnail
Is it just me or Sahil is actually looking FREAKIN' Handsome in that video?! I've never found him sooo good-looking! It's b'day magic on him I guess but he is looking DASHING today! 
His friends are as funny as him πŸ˜† And the little bit with Rajshri was also quite funny...he is pointing that," look I'm giving hug and she is only bothered about the food." πŸ˜† Sahil, you are simply awesome off-screen man! It's hard not to love you! πŸ˜† 

Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: drummedup

Is it just me or Sahil is actually looking FREAKIN' Handsome in that video?! I've never found him sooo good-looking! It's b'day magic on him I guess but he is looking DASHING today! 

His friends are as funny as him πŸ˜† And the little bit with Rajshri was also quite funny...he is pointing that," look I'm giving hug and she is only bothered about the food." πŸ˜† Sahil, you are simply awesome off-screen man! It's hard not to love you! πŸ˜† 

yhhh  dt was too funny,,  bt yar yhh suhani yaha bi kya pehnke ayi hai?? lollzz   n meko to roz jesa hi laga sahil  n i found him cute always,, πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ without his sadu expressions,, n yhh his GF is also nice,,   bdw what joke dey crack on if girl?? i cudnt understandπŸ˜• ,, 
SM.Lopa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He's too cute. He always made me laugh. His friends are just like him. A total gang of hilarious monkeys LOL... His GF is pretty... He is going to make her laugh till death. They will never suffer from heart disease, that's sure hehehehe...
anita_m thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

His friends are as funny as himπŸ˜†And the little bit with Rajshri was also quite funny...he is pointing that," look I'm giving hug and she is only bothered about the food."πŸ˜†Sahil, you are simply awesome off-screen man! It's hard not to love you!πŸ˜†

I don't about dashing or handsome, DU, but I feel totally smitten and have no idea why. Guy's a doll.
Yeah, his friends and girlfriend seem nice, and Rajshri looked great. Love the warmth between them.
crusty thumbnail
Originally posted by: anita_m

I don't about dashing or handsome, DU, but I feel totally smitten and have no idea why. Guy's a doll.
Yeah, his friends and girlfriend seem nice, and Rajshri looked great. Love the warmth between them.

@bold: I'm not alone in this then. Thank God for you, Anita! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† I was being Yuvraj on myself and trying to ignore this sudden pull towards himπŸ˜†

@freebird: Even I did not catch that part! I was too busy fighting my strange attraction yesterdayπŸ˜†
SM.Lopa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@bold: I'm not alone in this then. Thank God for you, Anita!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†I was being Yuvraj on myself and trying to ignore this sudden pull towards himπŸ˜†

@freebird: Even I did not catch that part! I was too busy fighting my strange attraction yesterdayπŸ˜†

OMG anita, DU you too. It means I'm not sick. I'm watching the show from the 1st episode but never felt this way. His offscreen segments are making me insane and don't know why. Its not crush but its something. Aww I'm shying :p
anita_m thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG, DU, Lopa, thank God; it's baffling. Have we discovered the secret behind Su not leaving BH? ??? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Seriously, it's like jadu kar diya.
crusty thumbnail
Originally posted by: LovelyLopa

OMG anita, DU you too. It means I'm not sick. I'm watching the show from the 1st episode but never felt this way. His offscreen segments are making me insane and don't know why. Its not crush but its something. Aww I'm shying :p

Wow! Yuvraj was talking about some jaadoo/mantra few days back! Sahil must've learnt some tooπŸ˜† He unleashed it on his b'day! This mass magnetism is so amusingπŸ˜†

That white shirt is one of the reasons, I guess. There is something about him in that video that never was there in any segments before! He was GLOWING! And I'm blushing! Lord, this never happens to me! I hope we get an ordinary Sahil segment soon on sbs, so I can get over this.πŸ˜† But won't deny the fact that he is fabulously endearing and entertaining off-screen! I just want to crush this crushπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

P.S: I'm loving the bit b/w S-R. Rajshri is sooo cluelessly cute!πŸ˜†
crusty thumbnail
Originally posted by: anita_m

OMG, DU, Lopa, thank God; it's baffling. Have we discovered the secret behind Su not leaving BH? ??? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Seriously, it's like jadu kar diya.

😲 I was just talking about that! Now I'm sure it's some jadoo only! Phew, Anita, not our mistake then! πŸ˜† Let wash our hands-off this whole thing like BH gang! πŸ˜› Sahil, did some magic, we are innocent victims! πŸ˜†