Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhyAmIHereAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
@pallavi... congrats on the second thread yaar...some amazing oses... n all becoz of ur brain child... kudos...πŸ‘
AdventureGirl14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

@nrn1486,..amazing piece of writing..infact ur writing reminded me of one of my childhood incident...both dog being best frnd n getting lost in an amusement park... so its like an nostalgic experience for me...πŸ˜ƒ saachi u made my day...

PS: just hope ruhi's teacher is not like my teacher who didnt appreciate the fact that a dog can be one's best frnd..i got very bad marks coz according to me language teacher..."having a dog frnd cannot be the best day of ur life..."πŸ˜• 
[/QUOTE]
Omg.. you got lost in an amusement park?😲 Scary, yar. I can't even imagine! how old were you?

@Bold: LolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
What sort of a teacher was she yar? Dogs have been man's best friends since foreverπŸ˜›

Edited by nrn1486 - 9 years ago
peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Neethi! 
U know i was so excited for dis one, so i just wanted to read it RIGHT NOW! Plus its YOUR OS, how cud i not take out time! πŸ˜ƒ

The first line itself is choo cute-  her pigtails flying behind her..chooo cute! awee

I LOVE dogs..I never had my own pet..but hv had lots of stray-dog friends in my neighbourhood.. πŸ˜‰ They r d most adorable things..

n dis line was equally  adorable..awee: grossed in her thoughts, she failed to hear the sudden patter of paws in the room, or the soft plonk on her bed, and looked up only in time to be smothered with wet licks all over her face.

lay on the floor, with his head on his paws, looking at her expectantly.  --oye soo sweet!

must say..how beautifully did u pen down d doggy's behaviour n expressions πŸ‘

n whistles on dis one: He looked up in response, and began licking her face again.

Muttu helped trigger d romance..haha πŸ˜† pls make him d cv of d show..lol.

while Muthu bounded around them, wagging his tail gleefully.  hayee!

They looked over at Muthu, who was jumping in the air, a few feet away, trying to catch hold of some floating bubbles. She laughed and shook her head at the hilarity of the sight. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  brilliant idea n add on in d writing!

den d whole ruhi getting lost in d mirror maze was such a marvellous idea..I seriously cannot stop praising u for dis πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Seriously Neethi u made me cry with the story..yes i have tears yaar.. it was soo heart touching! Ur Oses r such a pleasure to read..they r so feel good..especially d use of d language n d cute little scenes u r soo feel good. πŸ‘πŸ‘ U create magic with words. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Overall the whole concept was brilliant..out of this world. πŸ‘πŸ‘  U even incorporated d pic perfectly too..d pic clicking idea was superb again πŸ‘

I am telling I hv read each and every author on d forum by now. I have no doubt in telling you that you r d best author on d forum. Hands down. Your writing makes me so happy! πŸ˜ƒ 
I am so lucky u did d opening OS and then volunteered for dis one. I cant thank you enough. Lots and lots of Dua to you! 

Edited by peace.. - 9 years ago
WhyAmIHereAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nrn1486

@nrn1486,..amazing piece of writing..infact ur writing reminded me of one of my childhood incident...both dog being best frnd n getting lost in an amusement park... so its like an nostalgic experience for me...πŸ˜ƒ saachi u made my day...

PS: just hope ruhi's teacher is not like my teacher who didnt appreciate the fact that a dog can be one's best frnd..i got very bad marks coz according to me language teacher..."having a dog frnd cannot be the best day of ur life..."πŸ˜• 

Omg.. you got lost in an amusement park?😲 Scary, yar. I can't even imagine! how old were you?

What sort of a teacher was she yar? Dogs have been man's best friends since foreverπŸ˜›

[/QUOTE] 
I was 4-5 years old... n i managed to find my parents myself... lolz... my dad is the most bhulakar person i have ever seen...he forgot tht i was his responsibility...n when the announcement was made did he realise...πŸ˜† waise the one good thing my dad used to do was..whenever we used to go to any amusement park, he wud always show the lost n found section saying 'u must come here if u get lost'..

aare yaar...saachi..tht teacher made my life hell in class 6... literally just coz she didnt like my essay.. i think the topic was "the best gift u ever got.." n i wrote abt the lil doverman i was gifted by my dadu... i think she was bitten by a adog...n hence that khunas...lol... πŸ˜†

anyway ur OS made me remember abt the best frnd i had... loved ur story truly...
Edited by shalz_123 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: peace..

Neethi! 

U know i was so excited for dis one, so i just wanted to read it RIGHT NOW! Plus its YOUR OS, how cud i not take out time! πŸ˜ƒ

The first line itself is choo cute-  her pigtails flying behind her..chooo cute! awee

I LOVE dogs..I never had my own pet..but hv had lots of stray-dog friends in my neighbourhood.. πŸ˜‰ They r d most adorable things..

n dis line was equally  adorable..awee: grossed in her thoughts, she failed to hear the sudden patter of paws in the room, or the soft plonk on her bed, and looked up only in time to be smothered with wet licks all over her face.

lay on the floor, with his head on his paws, looking at her expectantly.  --oye soo sweet!

must say..how beautifully did u pen down d doggy's behaviour n expressions πŸ‘

n whistles on dis one: He looked up in response, and began licking her face again.

Muttu helped trigger d romance..haha πŸ˜† pls make him d cv of d show..lol.

while Muthu bounded around them, wagging his tail gleefully.  hayee!

They looked over at Muthu, who was jumping in the air, a few feet away, trying to catch hold of some floating bubbles. She laughed and shook her head at the hilarity of the sight. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  brilliant idea n add on in d writing!

den d whole ruhi getting lost in d mirror maze was such a marvellous idea..I seriously cannot stop praising u for dis πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Seriously Neethi u made me cry with the story..yes i have tears yaar.. it was soo heart touching! Ur Oses r such a pleasure to read..they r so feel good..especially d use of d language n d cute little scenes u r soo feel good. πŸ‘πŸ‘ U create magic with words. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Overall the whole concept was brilliant..out of this world. πŸ‘πŸ‘  U even encorporated d pic perfectly too..d pic clicking idea was superb again πŸ‘

I am telling I hv read each an every author on d forum by now. I have no doubt in telling you that you r d best author on d forum. Hands down. Your writing makes me so happy! πŸ˜ƒ 
I am so lucky u did d opening OS and then volunteered for dis one. I cant thank you enough. Lots and lots of Dua to you! 

Pallavi yaar.. you make me sharminda *blush blush*
I have honestly never received such amazing comments, so I don't even know how to reply now. Ek thanks se kaam nahi chalegaπŸ˜†

Seriously, though, I'm glad you liked all the doggy moments. And I'm glad you loved the OS as a whole!
But I wouldn't have thought of the idea, if you hadn't come up with this thread, and encouraged us participants so much. So, its all thanks to you, reallyπŸ˜ƒ

peace.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nrn1486

Pallavi yaar.. you make me sharminda *blush blush*
I have honestly never received such amazing comments, so I don't even know how to reply now. Ek thanks se kaam nahi chalegaπŸ˜†

Seriously, though, I'm glad you liked all the doggy moments. And I'm glad you loved the OS as a whole!
But I wouldn't have thought of the idea, if you hadn't come up with this thread, and encouraged us participants so much. So, its all thanks to you, reallyπŸ˜ƒ

arey ab tum mujhe sharminda mat karo. πŸ˜† u know d other day wen i made d special post for someone to take up d pic for an OS..i was quite doubtful that anybody wud agree..n see d chamatkaar...YOU agreed n that too soo quickly πŸ‘πŸ‘  i dont think even d cvs did as much magic by bringing back muttu back as much u did with this OS. πŸ‘ Edited by peace.. - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: shalz_123

I was 4-5 years old... n i managed to find my parents myself... lolz... my dad is the most bhulakar person i have ever seen...he forgot tht i was his responsibility...n when the announcement was made did he realise...πŸ˜† waise the one good thing my dad used to do was..whenever we used to go to any amusement park, he wud always show the lost n found section saying 'u must come here if u get lost'..

aare yaar...saachi..tht teacher made my life hell in class 6... literally just coz she didnt like my essay.. i think the topic was "the best gift u ever got.." n i wrote abt the lil doverman i was gifted by my dadu... i think she was bitten by a adog...n hence that khunas...lol... πŸ˜†

anyway ur OS made me remember abt the best frnd i had... loved ur story truly...

@bold🀣🀣
Your dad was so cute about that. Its like saying "Main to hu bhulakkad, at least you be responsible and come straight to the lost and found section"πŸ˜†

And your teacher was mahaan only. Such a sweet idea for the essay it was!

BTW, thanks for the lovely comments yarπŸ˜ƒ

DipaRB6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Aw so cute...nice one Neethi! I liked how you squeezed in a couple of IshRa scenes into this story :)
peace.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: DipaRB6

Aw so cute...nice one Neethi! I liked how you squeezed in a couple of IshRa scenes into this story :)

i agree πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by: peace..

arey ab tum mujhe sharminda mat karo. πŸ˜† u know d other day wen i made d special post for someone to take up d pic for an OS..i was quite doubtful that anybody wud agree..n see d chamatkaar...u agreed n that too soo quickly πŸ‘πŸ‘  i dont think even d cvs did as much magic by bringing back muttu back as much u did with this OS. πŸ‘

@Bold: That statement I'll accept. Kyu ki CVs to kisi kaam ke nahi hain🀣