Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

No offence to all....a sensitive topic about Ps..found it a bit weird

hav6587 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ok guys plsss don't bash me I have huge amount of respect for ps and the production house...ps is a rising star n can go very long ...but the recent tweet by the media house who organised a chat with ps twice this month was a bit weird ...this is a known fact that celebrities do give guest appearance n host events ...even celebs like srk does it for events and also gives performance in marriage ceremonies charging a bomb amount for it ...infact I knw a person who had invited Srk for her jewellery store opening with few other known celebs and he came for the inauguration ...even popular Tv celebs do this ...there is nothing wrong in it but what I found a bit out of place was the media house has put it on the Twitter page tweeting about ps that he is available for events appearances n photoshoot...why have they put it on social media site in this way ...many media house do it for their actors but they don't put it on social media like this I found it a bit derogatory for ps...n top it all they have replied to a tweet that they have done it as per ps's permission for it ...actually there were 2 tweets one said for guest appearance and other said for events/appearance/photoshoot ...they even replied to one tweet that this is for event organisers and managers...maybe ps himself could not put it on his personal account coz he would be tied up by the media house...I don't find anything wrong for celebs to give appearance and visit events but putting it on public site which is visited by many people including fans...even if they wanted to let event organisers to knw about it they should have told celebs from their media house and not name ps specifically with his photo...I don't knw why recent offscreen reports of tiffs and leaving show...Parth 's confusing updates on ig and Twitter...is just a bit putting off...it seems like a publicity stunt to me now just to keep the mystery I'm not saying ps is wrong or right ...many media people come with false articles n celebs can't be blamed or maybe they media people would have got wrong information by some misunderstanding...I'm not defending anyone nor bashing but all I wanna say is that this showbiz is a very tricky world and anyone who is entering it needs to conduct himself very carefully...often slight mistakes can leave negative marks...specially if u r dealing so much attention and love at a very young age...note :guys I have tried to express my views in best possible way to be positive and keep the respect of actors and media houses...but if I'm wrong in any way thru my comments I apologise and I know there would be many who won't agree to me and I highly respect their views...this is just my view and don't try to make it too negative...would be glad to knw ur thoughts and would love to read ur replies on this

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I also didn't like the lion media asking people to contact them for Parth ki appearance in events.

This is really derogatory
hav6587 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priyanka3677

I also didn't like the lion media asking people to contact them for Parth ki appearance in events.

This is really derogatory

thank u so much dear it's such a relief that someone is understanding ur PoV...thanx for ur reply
priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: hav6587

thank u so much dear it's such a relief that someone is understanding ur PoV...thanx for ur reply

In fact Ireena has been so good to tell Parth on Twitter not to do this to his image. I gave she told lion media guy also not to do this. So it's not me but many of is feel the same.

U have many supporters in this
Manan_deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Batao yahan pandit nandu k ghar ja rha h😡😆 or tumhe lion media ki padi h🤣
pooji145 thumbnail
i understand ur point of view and agree also..
parth just start his carrer now...
Lion media totally fake ..
every person want earn money ..fame srk salman other actor also do it but ye sub unone right time kiya tha carrer ke not begining
parth ur brillint actor..but jaldi jaldi maun kuch yase decition mate lo..its effect ur image
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree..Parth has gotten popularity very young age.. He is very talented .. Hard working.. He shud care about these things which aren't good for his own image...there are lots of agencies take care of theses things for celebs.. ...no idea why Parth is going to destroy his image at his early stage of career...
sandy_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree...i actully dnt undrstand most of d thngs relatd to ds guy...so dnt bother... twistd man wd a evn more twisted PR...
anz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Completely agree!
Too young too handle this. He should know media who is acting as his friend can be  his worst enemy.

Someone should guide him properly. Right now any step can make him or break him.
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
those lion media are pagal..they will ruin his image if they go like this..