Reasons of not liking Laakhan... - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
@anshvi
i m saying it all on my personal experience..that only trp shape up the storyline..and sometime they listen online fandom to test wheather it helps them in making money..to increase more trp... but also if any couple got popularity that makes will make khichdi of that couple too..
and SSK ..as ii also follow that serial in between coz of my mom...that serial have no logic...every character butchered on name of twist...illogical twist..kachara they have done to lead couples on nane of twist and marriage,still ruling the trp chart...so they will not care of fandom much

But coming to RR.,,i think that serial have huge online fandom..but not on trp chart...how much people try to save that serial, but it go off air so soon..they ried with every twist..may be go with online fandom request but cant save it as they need trp..

I dont know which couple is end game.. personally i like laakham, so its nothing wrong in thinking about their scenes in deep and so as well with you..laakhan as a character excite me, ..so as with you.. its not like i always like beast angry hero... its upto character which can make me excite..
I still remember when i post here that i like laakhan thinking that i will be in minority..but than so many join me...i nevertthought that laakham will get majority ship...

So its always new serial with new character and people start shipping character who force them to watch...and laakhan character excite me...in first epi..i never thought i will ship laakhan..but now i m in his ship but still my hopes are low and i m thinking i m on sinking boat..as in my past too..i never get what i want jjst like you...

So i will love to do healthy discussion till it remain upto characters..and going in depth of character but if people start generalizing us on basis of our choice..then it becomes unhealthy... and moreover i love healthy discussion/debate😊 hope you understand and we can do healthy discussionEdited by menoila - 9 years ago
I know it all sounds like a broken record - but frankly lets keep this forum clean and not have a go at each other..or categorize phangurls as teenagers, hormonal crazies, 10 year olds crushing etc etc..(deja vu man! deja vu - simply cliched way of retorting back frankly to prove a point) for all u know, there might not be a single teen here..and personal attacks on fandom or forum members is the best way to agravate an argument into a dirty discussion..

+++++++++++++

honestly nobody has supported his inhumane acts..and the whole thing abt finding laakhan hot is not because he "tortures" punmy..and laakham fans get some kind of "sadistic pleasure" out of it or something becoz of all the abusive, falling, catching romance (Ive personally run away from it all my life - stirred clear of gul shows for the same reason)!..and I guess most arent trying to justify his act!
if its being tried to reason out his behaviour or acts, its only about understanding why laakhan is a scewed case..that in NO WAY JUSTIFIES WHAT HE IS DOING! but in a nutshell - there is still some psychological explanation for why he is the way he is..
even punmy's silence, however irritating stems from her conditioning as well..but as said - anyaay karne wale se zyada anyaay sehne wala gunehgaar hota hai..and god help those who help themselves..cant feel sorry for the girl, when she doesnt want to raise her voice at all..and no its not just about her, but people around her who suffer too due to her silence as well..
Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 9 years ago
Originally posted by mjht_one

@anshvi: i am so sorry to jump into your conversation with chandrima, but are u guys  possibley talking about TVD? cause that was the first show that popped up into my mind when you said that whole u-turn personality good bro -bad bro and stuff...i am so sorry for aksing i am just really  curious now...πŸ˜†

Hehehehe...No need to be sorry yr, don't be so formal ,Yes you guessed it right girl πŸ˜†
I don't understand one thing why we are not thinking about Poonam, her happiness, why only thinking about Lakhan, like its only Poonam can change him. We get mad at Poonam inspite of being victim of Lakhan s torture. We don't understand the environment she lives but we do try to understand Lakhan s acts. Sorry if anyone feels offended.

Originally posted by tanvismile

I don't understand one thing why we are not thinking about Poonam, her happiness, why only thinking about Lakhan, like its only Poonam can change him. We get mad at Poonam inspite of being victim of Lakhan s torture. We don't understand the environment she lives but we do try to understand Lakhan s acts. Sorry if anyone feels offended.

Correct , I second that too😊
Originally posted by tanvismile

I agree I shouldn't be generalizing but like u said, I observed the same in many forums whether it's was maan, abhay,slok, Arnav, Bajaj, angad and many more, the list is endless. People fall for them, slok would manhandle astha, but audience finds it intimate and passionate, hot.

I dont know about others but I definitely can say why people like Bajaj simply because he is hot passionate suave charming brainy intelligent and killer πŸ‘ If you watch KZK you would know why his fan following became 4 times of Anraag Basu after 8 yr leap or why he had to be made a parallel lead along with the existing ones when he entered just as 2 months cameo πŸ˜³β­οΈ His line - Rishabh Bajaj jab kisise dosti karta hai toh apna sab kuch loota deta hai, aur jab kisise dushmani karta hai toh uska sab kuch loot leta hai - is the factor why people LOVEEE him πŸ˜‰β­οΈπŸ˜³ And so do people loveee YUDI/Prem πŸ˜‰

As for Begusarai - the sugary sweet Priyom gives me diabetes πŸ˜† Poonam is tooo weak character for my taste  So Lakhan is in as of now.. But all Lakhan fanz hope for him to change, none enjoys the brutal acts of their heroes .. There is a thin line between goody-goody-bad boys and simply villaineous-bad-boys (Like Ansh in Kiunki).. Lakhan is on the verge of crossing the line.. Hope he doesnt and all Lakhan fanz hope so πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Shwetaliciouss

Nd it is beyond my understanding dat y it has become a trend on I-F..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Faraan sirf IF pe nahi re, everywhere πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ You're a guy so it's better you dont understand 🀣 But you know bad boys are sooo charming it's very difficult not to like em πŸ˜› I think you love Yudi isn't it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Pehchaan.Kaun

Faraan sirf IF pe nahi re, everywhere πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ You're a guy so it's better you dont understand 🀣 But you know bad boys are sooo charming it's very difficult not to like em πŸ˜› I think you love Yudi isn't it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@Red.. Haha yup i did lOved his personality style attitude..πŸ˜› bt i hated him 4 his acts too in Kzk..😳

@Green.. Okay dokey Guddie G.. maybe dats y i dont undershtand..πŸ˜†

Edited by Shwetaliciouss - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

I know it all sounds like a broken record - but frankly lets keep this forum clean and not have a go at each other..or categorize phangurls as teenagers, hormonal crazies, 10 year olds crushing etc etc..(deja vu man! deja vu - simply cliched way of retorting back frankly to prove a point) for all u know, there might not be a single teen here..and personal attacks on fandom or forum members is the best way to agravate an argument into a dirty discussion..

+++++++++++++

honestly nobody has supported his inhumane acts..and the whole thing abt finding laakhan hot is not because he "tortures" punmy..and laakham fans get some kind of "sadistic pleasure" out of it or something becoz of all the abusive, falling, catching romance (Ive personally run away from it all my life - stirred clear of gul shows for the same reason)!..and I guess most arent trying to justify his act!
if its being tried to reason out his behaviour or acts, its only about understanding why laakhan is a scewed case..that in NO WAY JUSTIFIES WHAT HE IS DOING! but in a nutshell - there is still some psychological explanation for why he is the way he is..
even punmy's silence, however irritating stems from her conditioning as well..but as said - anyaay karne wale se zyada anyaay sehne wala gunehgaar hota hai..and god help those who help themselves..cant feel sorry for the girl, when she doesnt want to raise her voice at all..and no its not just about her, but people around her who suffer too due to her silence as well..

Very true and I like exactly every word what you say.
I really loved vishal as laakhan he did good job and if laakhan character is not good then I would say mithlesh and priyom is womaniser..for bindiya..she traped mithlesh and priyom for her selfishness..

U r supporting them but not laakhan ye baat hazam nahi hui...

PS I loved this serial..loved each and one character that's y not behaving like partial