OUTSTANDING ARTICLE-MANAN THE OTHER NAME OF PERFECTION

Riya-111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

MaNan - The Other Name Of PERFECTION

• Writer's Spice
58 mins ago

Manik Malhotra and Nandani Murthy these two totally different personalities make us believe in the theory "Opposite Attracts"
There are number of Love stories but the bond they share is special and different.
"MaNan" means a new beginning, a fresh start and they completely justify that. Nobody can deny the fact that they gave a new definition to the age old romance that was shown on Indian Television.
There were many famous couples in the past also then What makes them different? Is a big question.
The difference is the freshness they brought on Indian television which was not shown before. MaNan is the other name of PERFECTION. A story of two totally different individuals. Manik Malhotra knows as a monster to the world around him and Nandani Murthy a girl filled with positivity. Everybody wear mask to hide the inner fears so did Manik but it was Nandani who could see the innocent child behind that mask. With her he is not afraid of darkness because he knows that she will always shine for him that is Love. She understands him. He is her protector. They have the powerful to make you laugh,cry and can kill you with their cuteness. Each and every scene store room, mud fight, their cute fights will make u fall in love with them. Their relationship is a beautiful ride with ups & down which brought them every more closer. MaNan is pure bliss. They complete each other and make you believe that love is beautiful.

"Love is not finding the right person its finding someone who can make all the wrong things right."

Author - Taranjeet Kaur
Glitz Vision

Therefore Parth and Niti can only play manan.SO PARTH DO NOT LEAVE KYY.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
A well written article for sure
sandy_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hw beautifully written...,.tfs
shruti_b_b thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
tfs.
dear u r not supposed make topic with caps, its against forum rules, so next time just take care of dat😳
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful article
thanks for sharing
ackmh thumbnail
Thank u all for appreciating my work.
My first article on MaNan
ackmh thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyanka3677

A well written article for sure

Thank u for loving it
Riya-111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ackmh

Thank u all for appreciating my work.
My first article on MaNan

This is your article. Hats off to u. Really, everyone should read this to feel true love. I am your fan now.