Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ITgirl

Jar Meghana ne Adityashi kasa bolu, kay bolu, patra lihu ki anakhi vat baghu asa kahi crap,  bindok pana dakhavala asta tar matra  "ATA MAZI SATAKALI'" zala asata.. πŸ˜³

🀣 samjhneywalonko isaara kaafi hai 
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Zoey-

Well Nachiket,I will say,everyone has their own taste and expectations from the show.I am watching it bcoz nowadays it is a story of AD MD like how it was pre-confession...You decide what are your expectations here?If you want quick exit of tawali then sorry it is not gonna happen but with a proper closure to that chapter.

@Zoey, @bold Yes I am loving the present track more and more. There is a slight difference between pre-confession and now. During pre-confession it was raw emotions between them. Now it is mature and controlled emotions. That really shows the progress they have made in their relationship. Wichitra is a sort of catalyst for this new relation building up between AD-MD so we can just ignore her. Now I really don't mind if Witchitra is kicked out today or a month from now. The way AD-MD are interacting now is very enjoyable. 😊Edited by kamalsh56 - 9 years ago
dipalimanish thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

πŸ˜’ I willl have to depend on u people's updates in tht case...I jst hope she dsnt get tht job again...or maybe lets hope if shegets  the job back..and ADs office colleagues Iyer Faiyyer? Shekhar and all tell him all office is discusssing abt u n tawali then majjja yeil na!!! 

Witchya job che tension tulach jasti aahe Mainpeksha. πŸ˜†

Kahi job vaigere milnar nahi aahe tila. Tasehi ek mahinyanantarche tension aatta kashala. Toparyant AD-MD Manoj la parat aantil na.
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

πŸ˜’I willl have to depend on u people's updates in tht case...I jst hope she dsnt get tht job again...or maybe lets hope if shegets the job back..and ADs office colleagues Iyer Faiyyer? Shekhar and all tell him all office is discusssing abt u n tawali then majjja yeil na!!!

Nachiket, being an optimist, I looked at all the possibilities about witch's job at AD's office:
1) Unlikely she will have it for at least a month by which time MD will convince AD about witch's intentions
2)AD will not talk about the job at all (he has already lied to Nana so I expect he will not open the topic himself).
3) If witch directly contacts HR and comes to know about job she will pester AD to agree to get her in. Even in that case AD can avoid her has his PA. Even if she starts taking bike rides, AD will be very conscious of MD's observations and avoid any scope of closeness between them. And if she continues with her chikta chikti AD will immediately realize how correct MD was.
4) MD and AD may be able to convince witch and Dadhivala to meet and patch up.
So, Nachiket, don't get disheartened so quickly. πŸ˜ƒEdited by kamalsh56 - 9 years ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gosh I'm so bored!!
Chaila kahi entertaining hot nahiye (barring 3d) TV var
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kamalsh56

@Zoey, @bold Yes I am loving the present track more and more. There is a slight difference between pre-confession and now. During pre-confession it was raw emotions between them. Now it is mature and controlled emotions. That really shows the progress they have made in their relationship. Wichitra is a sort of catalyst for this new relation building up between AD-MD so we can just ignore her. Now I really don't mind if Witchitra is kicked out today or a month from now. The way AD-MD are interacting now is very enjoyable. 😊

@Bold: +1

Mi madhyantari serail baghna sodun dila hota, but now I am interested in watching it again...
MD is handling the entire situation very maturely... If she would have kept it hidden from AD, mag MD-Chitra one upmanship drama, AD-MD misunderstandings... asa kahi faltupana jhala asta tar it would have been no different from other serials. But they r really handling it well, JYRG style... AD-MD cha relation ajun chaan pane aplya samor yet aahet. They r clearly communicating all their worries with each other. Agdi bejhijakpane.

So m not worried of Chitra presence anymore. Houde ticha jevha kahi je kahi hoicha asel te, but she definitely is making AD-MD's bond more stronger. 
Plus AD-MD cha goad ani ghatta nata roj roj swatah samor baghun Chitra chya tondavar chi chaprak baste te baghnyat pan majja ch aahe πŸ˜† Only prblm was valvalnare haath and I think that wont b a prblm anymore considering AD is now aware of how it would make MD think...
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Originally posted by: I_Heart_Friends

@Bold: +1

Mi madhyantari serail baghna sodun dila hota, but now I am interested in watching it again...
MD is handling the entire situation very maturely... If she would have kept it hidden from AD, mag MD-Chitra one upmanship drama, AD-MD misunderstandings... asa kahi faltupana jhala asta tar it would have been no different from other serials. But they r really handling it well, JYRG style... AD-MD cha relation ajun chaan pane aplya samor yet aahet. They r clearly communicating all their worries with each other. Agdi bejhijakpane.

So m not worried of Chitra presence anymore. Houde ticha jevha kahi je kahi hoicha asel te, but she definitely is making AD-MD's bond more stronger.
Plus AD-MD cha goad ani ghatta nata roj roj swatah samor baghun Chitra chya tondavar chi chaprak baste te baghnyat pan majja ch aaheπŸ˜†Only prblm was valvalnare haath and I think that wont b a prblm anymore considering AD is now aware of how it would make MD think...

@red,   In fact with AD in new thinking mood I may also like to see witch joining AD's office again. I really would like to see how AD will now handle witch keeping in mind MD's observations. I now believe AD and MD will very tactfully handle the situation by neither hurting witch nor encouraging her. These were the words of MD in precap "if you reject her she will collapse but if you encourage her she will get too close". Very interesting situation and I am sure it will be handled sensitively.Edited by kamalsh56 - 9 years ago
HariOm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just saw yesterdays episode. With all MD supported saying that she is handling the issue well, i feel she is nagging AD. 
Nusatee BhunBhun lavalee aahe tyachya mage. 
She needs to stop trying to convince him. 
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Originally posted by: HariOm

Just saw yesterdays episode. With all MD supported saying that she is handling the issue well, i feel she is nagging AD.

Nusatee BhunBhun lavalee aahe tyachya mage.
She needs to stop trying to convince him.

@HariOm, I agree she is nagging AD but her reason was explained by her. If he doesn't take care quickly then things will go beyond repair. Already you have seen how witch has been turning into a psycho. And I think that AD -MD tuning is such that he is not irritated by this constant bhunbhun.
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kamalsh56

@HariOm, I agree she is nagging AD but her reason was explained by her. If he doesn't take care quickly then things will go beyond repair. Already you have seen how witch has been turning into a psycho. And I think that AD -MD tuning is such that he is not irritated by this constant bhunbhun.

I disagree..she is jst making him cautious..and she is dng it constantly coz he is not agreeing...koni dusri asti tar kadadun bhandan kela asta ani tyacha jagana mushkil kela asta..
Edited by Nachiketj - 9 years ago