Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Just saw yesterdays epi and some points from my point of view:
1)When MD tells AD on the bench "...Tari ti tujya premat padli" and AD looks surprised and says "MEGHANA!" the way MD says "Hhhooo" is an exact copy of Mai. No wonder Nana is saying she is following in the footsteps of Mai.
2)UT's acting is superb. His transformation from a totally dejected mood to a positive mood is worth appreciating. Hats off to him.
3) The precap where AD tells MD mischevously" ... nakalat me tichya javal jaain, tashi bhiti vatat nahi tula?" I believe the reply today by MD will be so emotional that AD is going to fall in love with MD all over again (as suggested in the latest ticker on ZM).
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..kimaya..

Jani tai la sagle miss karnar na.. Mala konich nahi karnar na miss ? πŸ˜­πŸ˜† joking joking πŸ˜†
I wish that ha chitracha track lavkar sampu de.. I haven't been watching jyrg for 5-6 days now... I hope ki MD tawalichi masta band vajavte aahe πŸ˜Ž
And thank you Janhavi tai.. πŸ˜Š

Waah...kimi baaal...mhanjey amhi kaal evdhey bolat hoto tey vaya gela vatta πŸ˜’
dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Ok dipali...maybe me jara jastich lavkar hyper ani panic hoto..and mala lavkar results pahijey astat mhanun majhey hopes gelyt

Bt I like ur analysis dipali..tu overall points mast mandteys whch makes me think 😳...And Zoey hd stopped watxhng ths serial..bt he again has strtd watching it and actively participates in each n evry scene discussion mhanjey kahitari tathya asel tumchya bolnyat.

Kamal,jani are smewhat like me bt dnt panic as much as I do wen it comes to witch and ADs stupid behaviour.

and yes right..preconfessionmadhey pan tey hi family mahaanch dakhavli hoti..bt tht time witch was nt thre and nagarkar was nt despo like witch.

ITG,GS and DD busy finding ADs hot looks in even a worst episode πŸ˜†

So i will watch the serial based on ur updates bt speak less  asa mhantoy me πŸ˜‰ doka firla ki I will come here and start bashing πŸ˜›

Ok. Got ur point. Even if u dont feel like watching serial for some time, come on forum and have fun. Dont be depressed, thats all.

Reg AD, he was really looking HOT yest.
rupali.patil80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohhh my God... 12th thread started and 7th page, what bombarding discussion guys πŸ˜† 
Congratulations for 12th thread... πŸ₯³
Nachiketj thumbnail
Originally posted by: rupali.patil80

Ohhh my God... 12th thread started and 7th page, what bombarding discussion guys πŸ˜† 

Congratulations for 12th thread... πŸ₯³

Rupali tujha naav ghetla ethey koni tar tula lagech kalta kaa...tu lagech hazar hoteys..
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well Nachiket,I will say,everyone has their own taste and expectations from the show.I am watching it bcoz nowadays it is a story of AD MD like how it was pre-confession...You decide what are your expectations here?If you want quick exit of tawali then sorry it is not gonna happen but with a proper closure to that chapter.
Nachiketj thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Zoey-

Well Nachiket,I will say,everyone has their own taste and expectations from the show.I am watching it bcoz nowadays it is a story of AD MD like how it was pre-confession...You decide what are your expectations here?If you want quick exit of tawali then sorry it is not gonna happen but with a proper closure to that chapter.

πŸ˜’ I willl have to depend on u people's updates in tht case...I jst hope she dsnt get tht job again...or maybe lets hope if shegets  the job back..and ADs office colleagues Iyer Faiyyer? Shekhar and all tell him all office is discusssing abt u n tawali then majjja yeil na!!! 
Edited by Nachiketj - 9 years ago
rupali.patil80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rupali tujha naav ghetla ethey koni tar tula lagech kalta kaa...tu lagech hazar hoteys..

😲 aata koni maza nav ghetala πŸ˜• ????? Nahi re I am busy with my personal things, not getting time to read forum, kal episode pahila so post kelya πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Waah...kimi baaal...mhanjey amhi kaal evdhey bolat hoto tey vaya gela vatta πŸ˜’

Kahi vaya nahi gela..Now as majhyabarobar tumchya saglyanche wishes aahet, mi nakkich changla karnar boards madhe.. I will really work hard.. 😊Mala boards cha evdha tension nahi re.. MHCET entrance exam cha aahe. . Baghu kay hota te πŸ˜”

Nachiketj thumbnail
Originally posted by: kamalsh56

Just saw yesterdays epi and some points from my point of view:
1)When MD tells AD on the bench "...Tari ti tujya premat padli" and AD looks surprised and says "MEGHANA!" the way MD says "Hhhooo" is an exact copy of Mai. No wonder Nana is saying she is following in the footsteps of Mai.

is it? I need to c once again then πŸ˜³