Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pree8714 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: zoopassion

@bold This is exactly what I feel ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜† More Simran means more torture, an entire good episode is spoiled by her idiotic face๐Ÿ˜ก

And in the interview Simran said this will run for long, when Nia said she should mellow down soon๐Ÿ˜† May be simran is loving the track b'coz she is getting screen space but neither audience nor Nia would be intrested in this stupid track๐Ÿ˜•

exactly shruti is on seventh heaven ever since she reveled the truth and she getting importance since then Achint mam is sidelined I hope soon this crap gets over
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zoopassion

Even I feel Sid is more comfortable in his sasuraal than his own house๐Ÿ˜† I wish CVs start a DD- Roshni patch up track rather than Simran Roshni๐Ÿ˜•

@bold Even i can't stand her, i hate her onscreen even more than RV๐Ÿ˜ก
And as far as sid don't care about Simran I think Roshni also should not worry. If there was any chance of curing Simran's mental illness Sid would have tried it๐Ÿ˜‰ But since even Sid has given up on Simran, it precisely means she is a gone case๐Ÿ˜† She will redeem only when something major happnens not with any ones effort.

That is the main problem with our lead pair ๐Ÿ˜† 
When Roshni did not give a damn about DD, Sid interfered. ๐Ÿ˜•
Now when Sid is totally ignoring Simran, Roshni is interfering !! 
When will they understand that they have the most useless mothers and they are just a waste of time. 
They should work on their relationship and  be happy with each other, ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
and let their mothers be as they are (Stubborn, Egoistic and Mental in case of Simran) ๐Ÿ˜†
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@bold Even i can't stand her, i hate her onscreen even more than RV๐Ÿ˜ก
And as far as sid don't care about Simran I think Roshni also should not worry. If there was any chance of curing Simran's mental illness Sid would have tried it๐Ÿ˜‰ But since even Sid has given up on Simran, it precisely means she is a gone case๐Ÿ˜† She will redeem only when something major happnens not with any ones effort.
That is the main problem with our lead pair ๐Ÿ˜† 
When Roshni did not give a damn about DD, Sid interfered. ๐Ÿ˜•
Now when Sid is totally ignoring Simran, Roshni is interfering !! 
When will they understand that they have the most useless mothers and they are just a waste of time. 
They should work on their relationship and  be happy with each other, ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
and let their mothers be as they are (Stubborn, Egoistic and Mental in case of Simran) ๐Ÿ˜†

@bold Ya, like their post consummation morning when mother's called Sid said let them wait, now its our time๐Ÿ˜ณ SidNi can be happy with each other, let mothers do as they wish๐Ÿ˜† I don't mind DD - Roshni relation normalizing but Simran should suffer more, Sidni shouldn't give in easily to her๐Ÿ˜•
candacy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Roshni owes Simran nothing,that woman went mental on her own and i believe she'll recover only when Rv truth is disclose so Roshni will have no impact on her,i want Roshni to concentrate on Sid thats the person she wrong not Simran.

Roshni win Sid and rest will come together.
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yo are right zoo..but beeji doesn't know the entire story...she just thinks there are some misunderstandings between sid and roshni..and also between roshni and simran...Raj must have obviously not told her about what Simran did...so beeji thinks this will work...
But what is baffling is Roshni agreeing to it..i mean she knows everything so i really dont understand why she is doing this
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Valid points.

Personally I don't see how winning over Simran by doing household work will lead to SidNi reunion. I know Beeji is a bit traditional in her ways but this isn't following tradition, it's actually a bit cosmetic & superficial.

Simran has been TERRIBLE towards Roshni...I don't see why Roshni should have to impress the woman. I agree that Beeji should try to play cupid between Sid & Roshni...& in the process if Simran mends her ways, all well & good...
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I honestly understand Beeji's heart. It is true that Sid could care less about what Simran thinks as he has proved when he stood up for Roshni. But at the same time these two characters SidNi are never disrespectful. Sid has never disrespected DD nor has Roshni ever disrespected Simran. Roshni would never let Simran apologize for what she has done.  He loves her and can care less about what others thinks. But like it or not Simran is his mother and the fact that Roshni is trying to melt Simran will make Sid happy but at the same time if Simran were to insult Roshni Sid will stand up for her as he has already done. Just like Roshni had done with DD. Also, Sid is mentally ready to divorce roshni after the three months are over. But if Simran is won by Roshni then Simran won't try to make sure that the divorce happens. Like Raj told Roshni both mothers wants them to divorce. DD might soften towards Sid through the Sam situation and hopefully Simran will melt too. Then RV won't have any power to throw either Roshni or Sid out because his puppets are not with him. RV won't be able to manipulate Simran against Roshni once Roshni wins  Simran's heart and then throwing and exposing RV could be easier. ALso winning Sid will be easy regardless, because he still loves her (never stopped) so that wont take much effort and these tracks that are coming will bring them together regardless. 

I am sure the CVs have reasons for everything they do. 
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you, zoopassion. Beeji's logic makes no sense and it seems she was not told the entire truth, just bits and pieces. Why Roshni should win over Simran? What did she do to get on Simran's bad side? She did absolutely nothing. Simran is the one that wronged Roshni and her family and she should be made to apologize and return back what's rightfully theirs to them, instead of Roshni trying to win her over. At this juncture, Roshni should only be concerning herself with Sid, not Simran. For all I care, Simran could go jump in a lake along with her annoying daughter, the less I see of her, the better.