Salman Wanted Aishwaria in the End - Bet You Didnt Know This

Taify thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
5. Devgn's rapport with Salman Khan during Sanjay Bhansali's Hum...Dil De Chuke Sanam was politely cordial. Salman wanted to 'get' Aishwarya Rai at the end. He got Sooraj Barjatya to talk to Bhansali to change the ending. But Bhansali stuck to his gun...rather, Devgn. Through all this naatak of one-upmanship, Ajay Devgn remained indifferent
source: http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/movies/features/type/view/id/8158

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

As much as I like Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam,
I hate the ending. 

How come all this time, nandini is craving for sameer, doesn't give vanraj the right to be her husband, searches for sameer, day dreams about sameer. sameer sameer sameer..

and when she finally confronts sameer..she releases her "true" love is vanraj? 

How can you love Sameer the whole time and all of a sudden  when you finally get him, you decide "umm no, i actually love vanraj because 1 he is my husband and even though i never accepted him as one, i realize that he has been with me in every situation which actually was finding sameer,  so yeah, pity time,  i have to go back to him "

i hate the ending 😡 stupid nandini.  guess she doesn't know love happens once rest is just life. she never loved sameer. 

Edited by MrsSalmanKhan - 9 years ago
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

^ true! either nandini's love for Sameer is an infatuation or her love for vanraj is a commitment ..

in both ways her love for the guys is not true...😆
DianaPrince thumbnail
 Good SLB didn't change cause I loved the ending.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
SLB was too scared to show a married woman leaving her husband for her lover. 
Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think most of the ppl including me were heart broken with ending...as everyone wanted to see sameer and nandini unite...
but i think, in the span of vanraj and nandini searching fr sameer, nandini, realised vanraj's true love for her..
he found happiness in her happiness, hence this myt have changed her mind.
anyway this was a sensible ending 
Taify thumbnail
Nandini realize that she has moved on and there's no point to open close wounds. Simple.
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

As much as I like Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam,

I hate the ending. 

How come all this time, nandini is craving for sameer, doesn't give vanraj the right to be her husband, searches for sameer, day dreams about sameer. sameer sameer sameer..

and when she finally confronts sameer..she releases her "true" love is vanraj? 

How can you love Sameer the whole time and all of a sudden  when you finally get him, you decide "umm no, i actually love vanraj because 1 he is my husband and even though i never accepted him as one, i realize that he has been with me in every situation which actually was finding sameer,  so yeah, pity time,  i have to go back to him "

i hate the ending 😡 stupid nandini.  guess she doesn't know love happens once rest is just life. she never loved sameer. 

i liked the film and the ending but whaetver u pointed definitely make sense..then again nandini is a woman and women are unpredictable and thinks too much and ends up making decision their own mysterious way (there is no mystery actually, whatever makes them more comfortable :) )
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I hated the ending ..She should have been with Sameer instead of Ajay
Taify thumbnail
Nandini Says: My Choice :D 👏