Analysis: Lakhan~Poonam and Priyom~Poonam - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
I used to watch this show only because of Lakhan as he had so many shades to him. though he had anger issues, but he was also the most sincere of all the Thakurs and a person who wouldn't feel egoistic in apologizing to his fiance even once - something i dont see even in priyom. and once he was made to understand his mistakes he would go ahead and correct them  which is very unlike what we are used to seeing in Thakurs in general. I really liked this guy but now that they have started giving this insanity angle to his anger where he would torture poonam and scare her even more than she usually is, i have lost interest in the show. i wished they had shown more sides to Lakhan than just his anger, and honestly, poonam-priyom ending up a couple is my worst fear for this show which would completely ruin it and make it a typical bhojpuri kind of movies
same here n thr is no hope of seeing other shades of laakhan in future as well.i cnt find any logic behind punishing poonam like this.last time atleast there was a valid reason but this time it looks preety odd from laakhan's character. he actually behaved like a insane n m not at all interested in prinam love story.it seems preety flat.i m quite disappointed.
I am agree with your POV about LakHam and PriYam but about Priyom all I can say is love changes people in different way and makes impossible things possible as well. May be when Poonam comes in Priyam's life it would happen. 😊 😊 😊

Originally posted by ..Bournville..

I used to watch this show only because of Lakhan as he had so many shades to him. though he had anger issues, but he was also the most sincere of all the Thakurs and a person who wouldn't feel egoistic in apologizing to his fiance even once - something i dont see even in priyom. and once he was made to understand his mistakes he would go ahead and correct them  which is very unlike what we are used to seeing in Thakurs in general. I really liked this guy but now that they have started giving this insanity angle to his anger where he would torture poonam and scare her even more than she usually is, i have lost interest in the show. i wished they had shown more sides to Lakhan than just his anger, and honestly, poonam-priyom ending up a couple is my worst fear for this show which would completely ruin it and make it a typical bhojpuri kind of movies

I agree with what you said...100%... Initially, Lakhan was the typical serious angry young man. But now we also know that he has ego and pride issues which he is not willing to compromise at all, not even for Poonam. I know that love is still in the 'bud' phase, cos for it to bloom, they have to show a lot of character growth, both for Poonam and Lakhan, to fall for each other, otherwise I will not watch the show... He was just fine, but these recent incidents have again pushed these two again back to square one...
Originally posted by beatsdongandy

same here n thr is no hope of seeing other shades of laakhan in future as well.i cnt find any logic behind punishing poonam like this.last time atleast there was a valid reason but this time it looks preety odd from laakhan's character. he actually behaved like a insane n m not at all interested in prinam love story.it seems preety flat.i m quite disappointed.

So m I, but whenever we like a couple its quite obvious that teh CVs will go back and forth with their character growth, till they have reached the point to truly be together...
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

I am agree with your POV about LakHam and PriYam but about Priyom all I can say is love changes people in different way and makes impossible things possible as well. May be when Poonam comes in Priyam's life it would happen. 😊 😊 😊

Nope, I understand Priyom to be typical 'hero' at present, but who knows he may have grey shades as well. If love does turn someone for the good, the same can happen with Lakhan as well, if he really falls for Poonam, cos for both Priyom and Lakhan, the Thakurs that they are, they are currently fighting for ownership over Poonam, not love.
but for priyom it's her happiness that matters while Lakhan it's about his insecurity
Originally posted by tanvismile

but for priyom it's her happiness that matters while Lakhan it's about his insecurity

Ofcourse, Priyom knows what Poonam wants, first, she is his bestie, and second, Poonam just does not, cannot and will not speak up for herself. Lakhan, till now has never displayed any signs of insecurity about Priyom and Poonam's relationship, neither he has any insecurity about his and Poonam's relationship.

But now, with Bindiya coming into the picture, both brothers will become insecure, as Priyom will not want lose his bestie, neither Lakhan, will want to lose his would be wifey...
Originally posted by menoila

Laakhan is like a wild animal but when it comes to poonam, he really control himself.. when he got angry, he really loose his senses, but he punished punmy but without touching her... i dont support any kind of torturing...afterall torture is torture wheather mentally or physically..but still i can see a ray of hope in him when he apologize, even no one try to knock some senses in him..it sounds awkwrd when we are shipping a man kind of laakhan but i can see some shades of him which are still hidden..he is grey and till now we are getting his negative shade with lil bit of positivity...but still i wanna see his hidden feelings which hides behind his anger..
as serial is jst started, so i m trying to understand his actions.. as regarding bindiya pitai..i dint support it but it seems common at that place...even phoolan is king but reality is he was a dacoit..and got this kingdom with help of guns ..so this kind of acts are normal there..as you can see even najma was happy to see laakhan act...if we see that situation,than that was unacceptable but in begusarai...guns,slaps, abusive words are normal...
at this point laakhan is beast but we can see growth in his character...but if he is turning negative than i have to stop this serial as story has nothing much to offer for me atleast..i found laakhan all alone even he was surrounded with people...

I really hope for laakhan growth and someone try to explore his shades..and i will love if punmy tried..i wanna see what will laakhan do if punmy refuse to do his punishment... i jst want his deep heart feelings to.come out anyhow..

To show any sort of development between both characters, it has become really necessary that Poonam speaks out to him. As long as Lakhan is not made aware, he will not understand...after all he is bailbuddhi...then only can there be any possible growth and change...