Virat K. & Team Standing up for women! - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
related to Bollywood?

Ravi Shastry with Amrita Singh.Anushka is dating Kohli..

Edited by you2 - 8 years ago
Another bad attempt... but not controversial. 
Respect and protection may sound like awesome words... but they r contradictory in the "women empowerment" context. 

If respecting means "do whatever U want, ur choice" that translates into "I dont care what happens to u.. I cant protect u 24-7"

If protecting means "Lets have some boundries, List of to-do and no-to-do things so that U r safe" than that means " not respecting her choices". 

Momma bird protects her eggs and then babies from all dangers and one-day let them free to have their own skies. No need of protection, let them have their own lives. 

How can that applies "feminism"? Respect some of ur choices even if it has written danger all over it.. and like a superhero, I will be there to protect U when U r in trouble? U need my protection, but U gonna have everything on ur own way? Who am I? a 24-7 unpaid bodyguard? 

These so-called creative ppl have totally lost it. 

A father wants his teenage daughter to be safe and asks her to 'stay with ur frnds and come home by 10 pm" and the daughter telling her frnds" father is gone mad, he doesnt know I m old enough to have my nights out". 

Protection and respect for freedom got all messed up. 

And mouthing such cheap liners by celebs on a video aint gonna serve any purpose. 

The real issue is still crying for help. 

Edited by AllBlacks1 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by OrganizedChaos

Wow.. the one who mouths off "maa ki" "behen ki" etc at every opportunity is talking about giving respect to women. This is even more hypocritical than Deepika's video.

I respectfully disagree.  I am by no means making excuses for people who drop maa ki or behen ki swears.  I do think unfortunately it has become a cultural conditioning of just trying to hit the other person below the built.  It's like here in the states when one gets mad and tells someone F you, it doesn't mean they really want to f*** that person.  They just want to let off esteem, and frankly also talk down to the other person.  By the same token I don't think Virat ever means any of his swears literally. As such I don't think it means he isn't sincere here, or even that he's being a hypocrite.  

Also, who among us has never sworn, dropped F bombs or it's equivalent in our native tongues, or said something insulting to a foe or even a friend in anger.  It's a bad habit we've all picked up being the youth of modern era, technology dominated society. 
Originally posted by you2

related to Bollywood?

Ravi Shastry with Amrita Singh.Anushka is dating Kohli..

Good. Ravi Shastry is also fugly and a c-asterisk-asterisk-asterisk-asterisk-ya. Now let me make a thread on Tulip Joshi's fiance, filled with his handsome face. I won't cry if anyone calls that guy ugly. 

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

I respectfully disagree.  I am by no means making excuses for people who drop maa ki or behen ki swears.  I do think unfortunately it has become a cultural conditioning of just trying to hit the other person below the built.  It's like here in the states when one gets mad and tells someone F you, it doesn't mean they really want to f*** that person.  They just want to let off esteem, and frankly also talk down to the other person.  By the same token I don't think Virat ever means any of his swears literally. As such I don't think it means he isn't sincere here, or even that he's being a hypocrite.  

Also, who among us has never sworn, dropped F bombs or it's equivalent in our native tongues, or said something insulting to a foe or even a friend in anger.  It's a bad habit we've all picked up being the youth of modern era, technology dominated society. 

Disagree. Swearing is different. But to insult someone else's mother/sister in order to get back at that person only shows mental conditioning and in what regard one holds women.

This video was posted online before that shitty My Choice video.

Stop saying, it came "after Deepika's video".

It did get attention when it was shared on FB.

But not to the level of My Choice one because the attention that video is getting is negative. Views and comments on it are due to criticism and arguments.
Originally posted by atominis

This video was posted online before that shitty My Choice video.

Stop saying, it came "after Deepika's video".

It did get attention when it was shared on FB.

But not to the level of My Choice one because the attention that video is getting is negative. Views and comments on it are due to criticism and arguments.

Waiting for them to start an afterdeepika.com soon?

Seems like these guys are reading off cue cards ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by NailClipper

Waiting for them to start an afterdeepika.com soon?

I hope they don't start trending afterdeepika...😆
Originally posted by OrganizedChaos

Disagree. Swearing is different. But to insult someone else's mother/sister in order to get back at that person only shows mental conditioning and in what regard one holds women.

I understand what you are saying.  I'm not sure I'm convinced, but I understand your point.