Dil Ki Baatein

Haa Hoon Main Cheater : Episode 8

Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow amazing Start...Policewala to baba pehchaan Ka nikla 😉😉

Manohar Kahaniya LMAO😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

So finally DISHA KO Cancer Ka pata chal gaya Ek na Ek din to pata chalna hi tha naa...

after that Its was so hard to handle The emotional Drama Sorry Not drama Its was so realistic yaar...

hats Off  To Ram kapoor  Haa main Cheater Hoon...Nimbu pani pila ke sahi karu tumhe
and For Lil BOy Aarav...Wohhh so hard to control my tears...

Anu was good but actually i feel thoda overacting kar Di...Now 10 lakh laana  God help him😕😕😕😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanjanaS. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Agreed agreed agreed.
This episode was the best by far. Fell in love with it.
Ram is a brilliant actor- nobody could even be a little close to beating Ram. He makes every single thing look realistic and it makes me fall in love with the man even more. So precise.
Aarav, you cannot expect much from him because he's so young but as a child actor, he is actually a really good actor. Considering the fact that he's probably only 5-6, he does his scenes very very very well. It is clear that he has a bright future in acting ahead of him.
Mahima was outstanding. Perfect acting, exactly on the dot. I'm looking forward to watching her.

Overall, this episode was just perfect. Kudos to all the actors who portrayed it so well and this is exactly what I want to see in this show.

Sanjana