Badi Door Se Aaye Hain

~~Daily Episode Discussion Thread~~ 2nd april.

obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

This thread is to discuss daily episodes of BDSAH. Feel free to put in your views,likes,dislikes about the episodes.😃

P.S. There should be NO SPAMMING in this thread. Only discussions related to the daily episode.😊

ðŸ˜ģ

Edited by ...Rushar... - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Today's episode was somewhat okayish ðŸ˜Š ,
it started badly with Rahul falling intentionally and landing on Dolly aunty , who fell for him as well 😆 and Anjali starts accusing Ronnie for that ðŸ˜Ą and Hemant , we all know , how his mind works . Even he said that Ronnie did that to make Rahul trip .

Poor Ronnie got a warning bekaar matlab and lol it seems Hemant ki aatma Sharad ko posses kar chuki thi , for sometime 😆 and Marad ka Narad ðŸĪĢ , too good .

I feel somewhat Ronnie and Ana were right , if they wouldn't have wasted time , then yeh sab ni hota ta . The questionnaire round was funny , Ojha uncle pass bol bol kar fail hi hogaye and aunty's fav animal was bakra 😆 .

Lol , Vasant answered everything but kis tarah ke answer te ðŸĪĢ , fav perfume - afer shave lotion and Bhadresh - mein kya bolo . Bhairu ko bolne doh fir same majjayenga 😆 and Bharavi's fav song (Knew it already as she sang it many times) .

One blooper i found - Only V2 had their names labeled on the dresses , so Anjali can easily identify ki wahi dress burn karni hai 😆 .

Lol Hemant kaise joker ke maafik Anjali ke saamne aagaya , for once Anjali use dekh kar dar gai hogi , later he himself got scared 😆 .

Today HerVi proved ki hum kitte bade buddhu hai , they simply believed Anjali's words . I wonder that how Ana will manage to make new costumes for V2 ðŸ˜ē😕 ?

aunty bhavna's line : Ana tum apni hi dress mein fit ni aati ho , woh dono kaise aayenge ðŸĪĢ

Hemant- mein gawaar hu 😆 was funny . I liked when Ronnie gave it back to Anjali-Rahul and performed a rocking dance ⭐ïļðŸ‘ . I wished ki woh jit jaate ðŸ˜ģ

Precap : Hemant yeh tune kya kiya ðŸ˜ēðŸ˜ē , u revealed abt superpower to Manav who already doubts the family , thanks to pritesh ... but i know their truth wont b exposed par hemant ka koi barosa nai hai and tahts gud ki rahul-anjali wud b exposed .

Edited by -Have.a.dream- - 9 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hahaha   bechara hemant

jab sach bolta hai koi nahi sunta uski

remember angel track

he did try to say what happend but vasant  didnt listen

what i think na he was holding  bhairavi ka fone so he may have recorded it there

and calls it his super power

precaps r always mis leading

some of the scenes were really good

bt tomm toh nahi hoga end of the episode wud hv to wait till monday i guess
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

hahaha   bechara hemant

remember angel track

what i think na he was holding  bhairavi ka fone so he may have recorded it there

yeah poor fellow , no one ever believes him and ya even now i wonder usne aaisa kya kardia tha
and yeah high possibility hai , silly me , it didnt came to my mind 😆 and yeah thats true , precaps mislead karne ke liye hi hote hai (wn smthing exciting is shown)

and yeah i agree here , much better than sm of the previous episodes and yeah monday tak this track will continue 😔 , but at least its near its end , phew !
In my opinion the episode was all over good. ðŸ˜›

You remember that scene when Bhairu says to Hemant. In ko chor, tu toh samajhdaar hay na [something like that] I cracked up. ðŸ˜†

Anjali crying was just pathetic & Rahul ka Dolly aunty pe land karna.ðŸĪĒ
Bechare Ronnie ko faltu me warning mili. ðŸ˜ē

I hope they never come again in the show, kisi ke sapne me bhi nahin. ðŸ˜Ą

Narayan, Narayan kon bolta hay man? Narad. Me narad ka baccha hay. ðŸ˜† Narad nahin marad. ðŸĪĢ

Javna Hutt saying ke dono ko kese fit karegi was just hilarious.  ðŸ˜†

Rahul-Anjali were okay. 

Ronni & Lisa just burnt the stage. ðŸ˜‰

Arre haan how can I forget that Q/A wala round. ðŸ˜†

Vasant & Versha were hilarious. ðŸ˜›

Uncle Ojha ka pass pass. ðŸĪĒ

Bhairu was also funny.😉 Uska fav song. ðŸ˜†

Precap was just confusing baaki sab toh me replies me mention karchuki. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜ƒ

This tyme ziada nahin likha. â­ïļ

Edited by ...Rushar... - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -Have.a.dream-

Today's episode was somewhat okayish ðŸ˜Š ,
it started badly with Rahul falling intentionally and landing on Dolly aunty , who fell for him as well 😆 and Anjali starts accusing Ronnie for that ðŸ˜Ą and Hemant , we all know , how his mind works . Even he said that Ronnie did that to make Rahul trip .

Yeah ri8. Hemant ka dimaagh itna chalta hay ke bhaag hi jaata hay.

Poor Ronnie got a warning bekaar matlab and lol it seems Hemant ki aatma Sharad ko posses kar chuki thi , for sometime 😆 and Marad ka Narad ðŸĪĢ , too good .

These puches were just hilarious.😆 Aur Sharad ke expressions in that Scene.ðŸĪĢ Mera Sharad. 

I feel somewhat Ronnie and Ana were right , if they wouldn't have wasted time , then yeh sab ni hota ta . The questionnaire round was funny , Ojha uncle pass bol bol kar fail hi hogaye and aunty's fav animal was bakra 😆 .

Yeah! Koi aek toh jata wahan. Itna lamba drama karne ke baad, they just gave up. 

Lol , Vasant answered everything but kis tarah ke answer te ðŸĪĢ , fav perfume - afer shave lotion and Bhadresh - mein kya bolo . Bhairu ko bolne doh fir same majjayenga 😆 and Bharavi's fav song (Knew it already as she sang it many times) .

That scene was just hilarious. Pass & pass & yeah! Bakra. ðŸĪĢ Versha ka fav animal kon. Makkhi & Chipkali.😆ðŸĪŠ Jaunga nahin jaungi. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰

One blooper i found - Only V2 had their names labeled on the dresses , so Anjali can easily identify ki wahi dress burn karni hai 😆 .

Hehehe. Good job! ðŸ˜†

Lol Hemant kaise joker ke maafik Anjali ke saamne aagaya , for once Anjali use dekh kar dar gai hogi , later he himself got scared 😆 .

Hemant toh Hemant hay aakhir. ðŸ˜ģ😆

Today HerVi proved ki hum kitte bade buddhu hai , they simply believed Anjali's words . I wonder that how Ana will manage to make new costumes for V2 ðŸ˜ē😕 ?

Ana toh Ana hay. ðŸ˜†

aunty bhavna's line : Ana tum apni hi dress mein fit ni aati ho , woh dono kaise aayenge ðŸĪĢ

ðŸĪĢ

Hemant- mein gawaar hu 😆 was funny . I liked when Ronnie gave it back to Anjali-Rahul and performed a rocking dance ⭐ïļðŸ‘ . I wished ki woh jit jaate ðŸ˜ģ

No. Ronnie & Lisa deserve to win. ðŸ˜›

Precap : Hemant yeh tune kya kiya ðŸ˜ēðŸ˜ē , u revealed abt superpower to Manav who already doubts the family , thanks to pritesh ... but i know their truth wont b exposed par hemant ka koi barosa nai hai and tahts gud ki rahul-anjali wud b exposed .

I think ye koi recording hogi jise Hemant is considering his super power. ðŸ˜ƒ
& yeah! It's good that they will be exposed.

You wrote too much! Good job! ðŸ˜›

Originally posted by: chatterbox

hahaha   bechara hemant

Haan yaar! Bechara. ðŸ˜†

remember angel track

Bechara. Wo track bhi pending hay.

Even I think the same.😊

Yeah! Hum sochte kya hay & hota kya hay. 

Ronnie ka atakna aaj accha tha.😉

Yeah! I am sick of seeing Rahul & Anjali. They are really annoying. Accha hua ke Ronnie ne sabaq sikhaya. Cockroach ke maafiq. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜ƒ

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Today's episode too was okayish.

This Rahul and Anjali are terrible.Hope they never appear in the show after this track.ðŸĪĒðŸ˜Ą

Ojha couldn't answer a single question about lajo.Strange!On one hand they showed that ojha loves lajo so much that he hides the biggest truth of their son's death from her because she has a haeart disease.On the other hand they show that ojha doesn't know even simple things about lajo like her fav.food,her fav.color,etc.      

Vasant and Varsha were hilarious.

Ronnie and Lisa just rocked.Their performance was really the best.👏

Rahul and Anjali's dance was just ok.

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Subha.

Today's episode too was okayish.

This Rahul and Anjali are terrible.Hope they never appear in the show after this track.ðŸĪĒðŸ˜Ą

Yeah they r horrible, don't wanna see them ever again ðŸ˜Ą
Ojha couldn't answer a single question about lajo.Strange!On one hand they showed that ojha loveslajo so much that he hidesthe biggest truthof their son'sdeath from her because she has a haeart disease.On the other hand they show that ojha doesn't know even simple things about lajo like her fav.food,her fav.color,etc.      

Lol that was weird, even bhadresh gave 2 answers but ojha didn't even gave 1 ans
[/DIV
[DIV]Vasant and Varsha were hilarious.

Yeah, the answers were funny indeed 😆

Ronnie and Lisa just rocked.Their performance was really the best.👏

just loved them man ðŸ˜ģ
Rahul and Anjali's dance was just ok.

Yeah that's true, I expected they would do better as they r antagonists