whatz THE best thing about todays Episode!

Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys!

I know all of us are overjoyed
now that
  • SU will never leave da BH-ghetto!
  • SU will never stop kaam-waali harkatein
  • SU after this point even if she replies its a waste...she will like the most shameless person gets called either 'ladki' or 'aye ladki'
  • ab kuch nahee hone waal jo hum dekhna chaahtey hai
Now that we got anything logical to happen out of the way,

acc to you,
whatz THE best thing about todays Episode!?
su will never stop kam wali harkate.
Originally posted by shreepatil.

su will never stop kam wali harkate.

arre shree! that was not  a multiple choice Q...
😊😊😊
or
u really think that'sz THE best thing about todays Episode?
I have realised the fact that
ab kuch nahi hone wala Jo hum chahte hai 😭
So this was what I got to know from today 's episode
I liked the Shroopnakha part. I was imagining Rag without nose 🤣Edited by wayback - 9 years ago
 it was entertain episode so it was good,,,
how can I enjoy that I feel sad...😭
this is so awesome work done by CV... and with their low... showing a girl need to have a self-respect... blind in low... for love she can suffer every thing... for yuvraj she will stay.. if she feel her somu right.. then she will leave... thats what is going to happen
Originally posted by anu17

how can I enjoy that I feel sad...😭
this is so awesome work done by CV... and with their low... showing a girl need to have a self-respect... blind in low... for love she can suffer every thing... for yuvraj she will stay.. if she feel her somu right.. then she will leave... thats what is going to happen
aww..

cheer up...didn't you notice, they gave SU a new non-yellow dress?
as reward for staying back and helping,
 and bonus blue dress too 😆😆😆...so after 4 episodes in yellow there r 2 new things shown today..

this is called rapid progress...I mean jet speed!

I think the best thing about today's episode was Suhani giving it back to Ragini. The way she insulted her was too good. It was like a tight slap on face.I loved how Saurabh, Sharad were enjoying it and Yuvraj too had a grin on his face.
Originally posted by DelusionalMe

I think the best thing about today's episode was Suhani giving it back to Ragini. The way she insulted her was too good. It was like a tight slap on face.I loved how Saurabh, Sharad were enjoying it and Yuvraj too had a grin on his face.

Yup that too
and
liked the focus on snakey (she doesn't show much xpression, but still) "single honeka ye matlab nahi, kisi ke bhi oopar toot panda to nahi" bit.
And haan..! remember making a post to this effect...ab to pukka, these CVs totally lurk and steal...n ways

sodaragmen, if you noticed are quite THICK-SKINNED! they remain unfazed and recover v fast after any sort of insults...the breed entirely is like that I guess...

The best thing ok it was an entertaining episode. I loved Yuvraaj but didn't like Suhani the great. Acc to me that temple scene.
Anuj: bhaiya, what are u looking for??!
Saurabh: I'm looking for the GOD... ROFL.
Soumya's aim in life was maybe to be a florist. I liked the Ram-Lakshman conversation too.