What do you think will happen to Rags?

Posted: 9 years ago
I don't think Saurabh is going to cheat on her. Wouldn't that make him a big time hypocrite, since he keeps openly warning her that she's going to pay for her misdeeds? What if Rags gets disfigured? 😲 It's going to be some major punishment because they keep mentioning in every other episode nowadays how Rags should watch out because her bad days are nearing.
suarabh will nt cheat her. and he doing this bcoz of rags. rags is the most responsible for this. and he doing correct bcoz rags will understand. hws she interfire with suhani's life.
 i feel bad for saurabh he is so good n he got dt showpiece ..  n i dnt think he cheat on her bt yess he can do drama to teach her lesson,,  
I don't know what will happen but hope it's something which will teach her about what she is or did to Suhani
Even I think the affair track has been dropped because it paints Saurabh in too negative a light. I don't approve of Rags 'deserving' it and I don't think she will be disfigured, 'cause again, kind of a permanent punishment.

I think she will see how Soumya's presence leading to her getting sidelines or there will probably be some big blowup between DaRag where she falls from grace and Dadi treats her like shit.

1 question: Why if Sourabh cheat Rags then he will become a hypocrite...
I mean everyone has the right to be loved and find love..
He always said that Yu will only be happy with Su... But we all know that he is not happy with Rags???
Though I don't think he will cheat Rags even if he will. He will eventually realise his duty towards Rags and May be Su will help Ragini so Rag will realise how wrong she was...
Originally posted by wayback

1 question: Why if Sourabh cheat Rags then he will become a hypocrite...
I mean everyone has the right to be loved and find love..
He always said that Yu will only be happy with Su... But we all know that he is not happy with Rags???
Though I don't think he will cheat Rags even if he will. He will eventually realise his duty towards Rags and May be Su will help Ragini so Rag will realise how wrong she was...

Well, Ash, 'cause they are married. If Saurabh is right in doing this, then the same can apply for SnakeRaj too, according to Dadi.

The problem is that Saurabh himself has never tried to convey to Ragini that he has issues with her or to Dadi/Pratima that he is not happy with his marriage. If he does this, he will again be showing the Birla trait of escaping the problem instead of dealing with it.

If he is not happy with Ragini, then he should either try to remedy it or divorce her and find happiness elsewhere.

Originally posted by clarity

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Well, Ash, 'cause they are married. If Saurabh is right in doing this, then the same can apply for SnakeRaj too, according to Dadi.

The problem is that Saurabh himself has never tried to convey to Ragini that he has issues with her or to Dadi/Pratima that he is not happy with his marriage. If he does this, he will again be showing the Birla trait of escaping the problem instead of dealing with it.

If he is not happy with Ragini, then he should either try to remedy it or divorce her and find happiness elsewhere. </font>

May be you are right... He should deal with it... But seems like CVs have forgot about the track...
I have this intuition that Saurabh cheating on Ragini track will start after sometime. But I doubt he'll actually be cheating on her. May be they turn it out to be like a plan of Saurabh to teach Ragini a lesson and get her attention back on their life. I am not sure. I just feel bad for the poor lad.
Saurabh is being portrayed as a gentleman...so hoping he'll not be shown cheating on Rags. He speaks against Yuvraj marriage with snaky as he is already married to Suhani.
I want SaNuj to plan something to teach their spouses a lesson for interfering in Suhani/other's life and for ignoring them. Also them teaching RagMen the value of a person & personality and not beauty...since SSEL has taken to moral lesson session these days ðŸ˜’ ðŸ¥±