Manan VM - The Devil Within

mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi,

This is my first post on KY2 forum and that too a VM. 😃 Even i was introduced to Manan through a VM and fell in love with that couple on first sight a month before. 😛 From then I was hooked to KY2. 😛 I watched 7 months worth of drama  in just one week. Crazy i know, 😆 but Manan makes me crazy. ðŸ˜‰

I've really got a weakness for dark, tortured, rebellious bad boy heroes and spirited, feisty heroines be them in shows or in novels, I can't resist watching or reading about them! ðŸ˜‰

Sadly i was not able to post in the forum as I was busy with the studies but all the while i was dying to comment and post. ðŸ˜³ But as now I am free I am ready to join the KY2 family. 

I've made it on the song "the devil within", a salute from me to Manan's devilish natures as I love their inner devils! ðŸ˜ˆðŸ˜‰

Here is the youtube link for the VM:

Here is the vimeo link for the VM:

P.S: Hope you'll like my VM on Manan and welcome me too in your family. ðŸ˜³ 

Edited by mahirmukhtar - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Hello, no comments no one liked the VM! ðŸ˜•
SugarDream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to the Forum first of all and it is always good to see new Peoples and even silent Readers 🤣

It is funny how you just came to post the Video here and some minutes before i watched your Video and wanted to comment but this one amazing VM! i like your effects
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SugarDream

Welcome to the Forum first of all and it is always good to see new Peoples and even silent Readers 🤣
Thanks  a lot dear! Yeah i thought of breaking my fast of silence after one month! ðŸ˜†

It is funny how you just came to post the Video here and some minutes before i watched your Video and wanted to comment but this one amazing VM! i like your effects

Yep really funny, 😆 so you saw it on youtube! Really thanks a lot dear for your appreciation! ðŸ˜³

apardh_ba thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its awesome. I just loved it. Keep doing the good job.
urvisaini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful vM
Loved it

Specially those effects 
Serendipity2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing...loved ur Vm, the track was just perfect ( digital daggers can't get enough of them). This VM now amongst my favorite few.
And yes, please continue to make more, u r really good...a natural!
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: apardh_ba

Its awesome. I just loved it. Keep doing the good job.

Thanks dear! Will keep making them! ðŸ˜³
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: hav6587

It was awesssoommmee...

Thanks dear! ðŸ˜³
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: urvisaini

Beautiful vM

Loved it

Specially those effects