Simran's reaction

ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I want to see Simran's reaction when RV's truth comes out. Sid previously had warned her about him when Kritika was to marry RV, bt clueless Simran did not believe Sid her own son. But now when RV's truth comes out she will get the shock of her life. All the guilt will overflow with everything she had done because of RV. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I really hope she'll repent...and goes down on the floor to beg for forgiveness...😆😆 but i doubt that

skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really want her to suffer and repent for what she did. But looking at Roshni and Sid, since they love her so much they will forgive her instantly. She doesnt deserve instant forgiveness at all.
rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤬 Pls dr don't waste a topic on her and her stupid reactions...😡 Later sidni patch up and rajtika true face, we can make a post on fun of her...😆
aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Even i want to c her face at dat tym and i want her to repent bt i thnk dat wnt hapn sidni ll forgve her
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnalokam

Even i want to c her face at dat tym and i want her to repent bt i thnk dat wnt hapn sidni ll forgve her

I also think that they will forgive her as they are respectful to their elders 
stephie34 thumbnail
I for one am so looking forward to Simran face when she finds out Rajveer is a true snake...I really wanna see how she  face everyone she insulted when she was defending him or doing his bidding...