Gopi shouts at Mansi/Gopi-Ahem scooter ride - SBS/SBB - 31/03/15

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
SBS

Mansi raises her hand at Rashi. Gopi grabs her wrist and pushes it down with force. Gopi shouting at Mansi and pointing her finger at her. Mansi speaking back. 

Kajal and Hitika (Rashi Jr.) offscreen byte. Kajal: "Rashi does not like me at all. She loves her Gopi Maa a lot. She answers me back. Then I very sweetly say to her that Beta, this is not the way to speak. But Rashi still answers back to me. Then to scare her I pull her ear and am about to give her a slap when her Gopi Maa turns up. Gopi was saying that if you wanted to teach her discipline, then why didn't you teach some to my daughter Meera. Because Meera is also very undisciplined. But I just want to say that Meera does not speak indisciplinely with everyone or doesn't speak rudely. Only to Gopi because in her heart there is a lot of bitterness towards her. Otherwise Meera is also a very good girl." 

Dhawal and Pappu sleeping on the floor. Meera, Vidya and Mansi enter the room. Meera tries to wake up Dhawal, while Vidya tries to stop her. Dhawal then gets up. Meera is talking to him. Voiceover says Meera is requesting her Mama to get them out of this house and to send them back to Mumbai. Vidya and Mansi take Meera away. 

SBB

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBsSA7Agmf8[/YOUTUBE]

Gopi and Ahem in the chawl outside. Ahem puts on helmet, takes the scooter around and stops in front of Gopi. Gopi sits at the back of the scooter. She is holding onto the scooter rather than Ahem. Both look miserable. ðŸ˜” They drive out of the chawl. 

Devoleena: "Of course no one else, only my Maaji could do this and my children could do this. But...although my children are still against me. This is again my Maaji." 

Voiceover says Kokila has ordered Ahem to take Gopi back to Modi Bhavan on the scooter and Ahem being the Mummy's boy that he is couldn't refuse her. 

Voiceover ask Devoleena what was it like riding the scooter with Ahemji after so long? Devoleena: "I'm sure being a girl I can say that whatever happens, no matter how angry we are, a wife or a girlfriend, whatever it is, doesn't matter how much they become upset, but I know down the line they will forever want to stay with their husband." 

Voiceover says that on the one hand after receiving this opportunity from Kokila, Gopi is secretly smiling, Ahem on the other hand has made a miserable face. 

Voiceover asks Devoleena is there any scope for patching up with Ahemji? Devoleena: "I somewhere feel that if we don't remove the anger at that time, maybe as that anger stays, stays, stays, stays, builds up, we then start to think that we hate that person. So the basic thing is that Ahemji is angry with me, but he still loves me as much as he did before. But of course, after so many years, he will show attitude towards me." 

During the shoot, Nazim drives the scooter into the wall. 

Devoleena: "My Ahemji became a little out of control. He had lost it a little. So he couldn't understand the brake. It was a small accident. But that's okay, it happens all the time. Hurt a little bit but it will be okay in a couple of days."  

Edited by touch_of_pink - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Updated first post with SBB segment YouTube video
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nikki, thanks for sharing.
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃   Thanks  ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ For  The Information   ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  Going  ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gopi & Jigar, leave your spouses & start a new life together.