DO's true colours - Page 7

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

TY. :) As you said, they're waiting for new rating system to apply. So they're not too much bothered with it. That's why they're only giving us hints of Ishveer seeing each other. And did you notice, the promos show ONLY IshVeer? They know if they give the viewers the real idea we'd not be watching the show at any cost. So in the promos they keep showing this is Ishveer's story while the show has something else altogether in it. They're cunning but equally dumb.
they're more cunning then dumb🥱🥱🥱 it just proves they know where their ratings lie, which is exactly why they cleverly keep Ri and Shikhar out of the montage, and the promos and for the most part of it, the precaps too... and they fill their episodes up with other nonsense all together...🥱🥱🥱 but yes, I'm quite certain this is going to go on till the new system gets installed so... 
Originally posted by TrueLoveLasts

you should, you're contributing to their TRPs😳🤣🤣 JK😆😆 but honestly props to people like you who are able to sit through this BS...🥱🥱🥱

Ha ha. I watch Online mostly.
Anyways TRPs and viewership is dropping too much.. I will be doing a favor to them if I watch it on TV..

B-)
Originally posted by matsh

Ha ha. I watch Online mostly.
Anyways TRPs and viewership is dropping too much.. I will be doing a favor to them if I watch it on TV..

B-)
phir theek hai😆 yeah thats fair enough TBH😆 they've dropped by 100K in two weeks in UK so yes they need all the help they can get, worldwide now so keep helping😆 you're big hearted like that🤗😆 
Originally posted by TrueLoveLasts

i dont think Shikhar is going to reveal the truth to them, it'll be the inspector only... they wont risk Ranveer calling her names and Shikhar being a mahaan hero who proves her innocence, especially since they're working back towards IshVeer... coz if they do this only, everyone will go all Ranveer keeps doubting her and Shikhar is such a hero blah blah blah🥱🥱

No No I am just saying that Ranveer wouldnt need any proofs of her innocence. His love would rejunvenate when Ish returns . They cant stop from loving each other and he slowly starts believing her again . This time the belief and love would be for life time and he would never doubt her in any circumstance.

Shikhar prooving Ish's innocence is for the rest of the world

So next is Ish's dumb track where she would come to know abt her father's murder and she would start hating him with double intensity.

Edited by Saavitri - 8 years ago