Users

Frequent Posters

pyardil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Part 7

At night
In raghav room

Raghav : oh god don't No what will happen when she know I said yes for marrage her voice y I can't out of my mind ??? I don't understand y everyone scare with her ,she talk with me very nicly
His chain of though broke hearing knock on door
Raghav: yes
Maya confusingly enter n ask what sammy say its true
Raghav : look her confusingly n ask what sammy told u???
Maya : ab..ab..about kalpana
Raghav bit hs lower lip n say its nothing like that she is very sweet
Maya raise her left eyebrow n ay n how do u now that she is sweet????
A small appear un his face n say I talk with her
Maya in shock when n u meet her n u didn't tell me
Raghav: No didn't meet her
Maya n raghav sit in couch
Maya: then
Raghav: she called me in afternoon n she is very politely talk with me I don't No y they think that she is short temper
Maya smile n say thank god raghav I scared for a min if she is like ur staf said about her then how u will handel het
Raghav: I don't think she is like that may be he is strict in his profession
Maya : hmmm so what u both talk
Raghav told her what they talk
Maya: they y u said for marraige if don't want to marry u
Raghav: bucz I don't No but like I nevery marry to another girl n afer hearing his voice I can't stop thinking about her u know what I think I love her
Maya in shcok : ru out of ur mind raghav u didn't see her n she didn't want to marry u n u both only talk hadly 4 to 5 min n u think u love her how's it posible raghav
Raghav : I don't know but I can't imagine my life without her n what every his dad told me it enough for me
Maya: just think again raghav its ur whole life depended in ur decision what if ur both not happy after marraige . Forcing her for this marriage its not good
Raghav took maya hand in his n say I'm not forcing her for this marriage n maya in earlier people did arrainged marriae without seeing each other even they didn't know each other name
Maya: look raghav I cnsider u my bro I don't want u hurt that its
Raghav: relax I No what I m doinmaya nod his head n say ok good night n she hig him n left from there
Raghav : I know maya what ur thinking but I have faith on my dad choice he never choce wrong for me
N his ph. Start ringing seeing caller id he silent his ph. N go to his bed

In jayadav house
Kalpi room
She is continously calling raghav no. But he doesn't recive his ph. N buc of all this she angrily throw his ph . On the wall n say how dare he not reciving my call . I will not live u raghav singhanya u said yes for engagement . I kalpana jayada request u for to say No for marriage who never request anyone n what u did n after all thia ur not reciving my call .now just wait n whatch what I do she goes toward her ph. N bent down n took her ph. N call again someone

Kalpi in stern voice pakhi
Pakhi in fear yes mam y u call me at this time
Kalpi : I want raghav singhaya office addres befor our meeting I don't how u find I ant his address
Kalpi cut the call befor pakhi response
Pakhi hit his head n look at celling n say god what kind of girl she is girl r dieying to marry the raghav singhaya n here she is say no
Gods know now what she will do tommorow

Kalpi : now u will dead raghav shinghaya
Abhi si standing in door he come inside n say poor pakhi n raghav Jiju
Kalpi agrily he is not u Jiju n what ru doing here
Abhi : I came here to give u this notes which u ask me n I hear what u mumble
Kalpi in shock : what ????
Abhi with smile say ya but relax I won't tell anyone
Kalpi: thnx she sit on the bed
Abhi: No need for thnx he sit beside kalpi n say seriously Di u talk raghav omg Di u have his No. Plz give me na
Kalpi : I don't have hos No. I deleted
Abhi making sad face n say what Di...
Kalpi : oh god abhi y ur behaving like a girl n I realy don't understand y u all chatting his name common yaar he like a human being not a alien in office that pakhi n here u aai baba atleats u behave normal
Abhi: oh common Di he is a business tycoon n u know girls r dieing for him nu unbeliveable
Kalpi : oh plz now u stop I'm realy angry on him how dare he not recive my No.
Abhi: ohh...that's y u r angry bucz Jiju not reciving ur call hmmm...
Kalpi through a pillow on him n say don't call him Jiju n I'm angry buc after requesting him to say No for marraige n he say yes N tommorow I will show him with whome he messed
Abhi: but Di...
Kalpi: abhi leave it now come we start our project
Abhi: ya let's start
They start there study ( kalpi doing his master with abhi bucz of vithal heath she only complet his grauation)

Next morrning

In raghav office

Raghav n sammy discusing about projecft for today meeting
Raghva excuee himself n say sammy I need break I'm going for coffee u want to come with me
Sammy: raghav yu look tied u didn't sleep
Raghav : nothing yaar bas I worked late night that's y
Sammy : ok u go ( poor sammy don't know what stroma comes for him)
Raghav nod his head n left
Sammy getup n walk toward raghav table n he bump with chair bucz of that he hurt his knee bucz of pai he sit ragna chair
In outside raghav cabin
Raghav pa stop a kalpi to enters to raghav cabin
Pa: mam u can't g inside Sir is I meeting
Kalpi: look I have to meet him its imp
Pa: sorry mam u cant if u have appointment then can
Kalpi irritetly I don't have appointment
Pa: then sorry mam...
Kalpi : what u think Im askig ur permissio look kalpana jayada don't need anyone permison
Hearing kalpi na she took her step back
N kalpi stroma in raghav cabine
In raghav cabine
Kalp goes toward raghav table n sit in front of sammy
Poor sammy don't now about kalpi present bucz of his knee pain he think its raghav who came
Sammy : yaar I told u change this table now look my leg hurt bucz of this
Kalpi smile n say good
Hearing girl voice sammy looked up n shock seeing kalpi
Sammy sorry how u enter in the cabine
Kalpi by my leg
Sammy : I know that I mea...bofer he say something kalpi get up angrily n start her shouting sesion
Kalpi how dare u ha
Sammy innocently what I did
Kalpi : oh how inocent u na u do nothing
Sammy look at her n kalpi continue
How dare u idiot raghav singhaiya , to say yes for marriage , when I persionaly call u n request u say No for this marriage n u said yes what y think of urself , ur a prince of sonewhere n what u think like other stupite girls I'm dieing to marry u then u wrong I'm kalpana jayada who never request in front of any one n i requested u n what u did ha...u have to pay for this n she turn to leave
Sammy took a deep breath n though omg she is total fulandevi how raghav will handel her n she called him n he didn't told me his chain of thought broke again hearing kalpi voice
Kalpi turn toward sammy n say n don't u think I'm ready to marry with now u will see how I broke this marriage n if i need than i will hier goonas for u who will broke ur legs so that u cant walk atleast six month n she stroma out of the cabin without looking that one persone hearher what she said to sammy n he enter in cabine with a smile on his frnd condition now who is totaly shock n looking his legs
Raghav comes in cabin n look sammy with mischiveous smile n put his hand in sammy's shoulder his chain of thought broke felling someone hand he jumped in fear n he look raghav n then his leg
Raghav raising his left eyebrow n say what happen sammy y u scared he say with mischiveous smile n continue relaxed sammy think will happen I'm with u na ur legs r safe she was just saying
Sammy look at him in shock n say u was hearing everything n u didnt come inside n u enjoying all this...after some time he remember what kalpi say wait a min she called u n u didn't told me
Raghav goes toward the window n look outside n he lost in his world n sammy continue with his qusetion n he wind hins eyes when he hear raghav
Raghav: she look angel
Sammy in shock what??? R... ru out of ur mind she gave me thamki n for u she is angel u know what for me she is fulandevi raghav I advice iy don't marry with her she is to dengieours for u he say putting his hand in raghav shoulder
Raghav turn n say ohh sammy chill yaar n for my marriage now I will marry her only if she want or not now come we have a meeting n he left fron there
Sammy I think he is mad I have to talk with maya now she is only make him understand
In hole ride raghav only remmember kalpi her brown dueo big eyes when shr threated sammy her rosy lips ,her silender figer n a small smile appear in his face sammy saw that n ask him
Sammy: y u r smiling
Raghav: hmm ,I'm just thinking when she was angry she look dame butiful what when she is normal...
Sammy cut him n say u also think na she is not normal then yu want to marry her
Raghav : sammy first let me complet my sentenc n I didn't mean that I mean when she is not angy n when she is smiling I must say she look dame prity
Sammy rolled his n cintine his driving
Kalpi in her car her ph. Start ringing she pickup the call
Kalpi: yes. pakhi
Pakhi in tensed mam today is a meeting with rs construction n u didn't come yet
Kalpi: relax pakhi I'm in my way
The meeting in some xyz hotel
Raghav n sammy come in xyz hotel raghav ph. Start ringing
Raghav : sammy u go i m coming sammy nod his head n left from there when he enter in hotel by mistake a watier bump to sammy buc of that a juice which waiter r carring its fall on sammy
Waiter: sory Sir
Sammy : its ok plz tellme where is washroom
Waiter tells him washroom n left in mean time raghav come after finishin his call n look sammy n sak him
Raghav : sammy yu r standing here I told u n I'm co ing
Sammy : oh hello look at me n raghav look at him n ask
Raghav : sammy I think people drink juice not throw in ourself
Sammy irritately raghav I know that n he left from there
Raghav ges toward maneger n ask him about table which his PA booked for meeting
Manger show the table n raghav left from reading a msg which maya send him
N he bump with someone he saw her n his dream come true that her deamgirl in his arm he hold her by her waist n look at her lovingly bucz of fear she cloed her eyes n she slightly open her eyes n saw a man who is hold her protecly kalpi n ragna lost in each other eyes n they forget about there surrounding they broke there eyelick when a small boy come there n say mom look aunty n uncle doing romence here like u both do in the home n kalpi look at the boy n then look raghav she immdately jerk raghav n stant stright n thnx him n left from there quickly
Boy goes toward the raghav n say uncle she is ur wife
Raghav knee down n say yes
Boy : u both look good
Raghav thnx him n left from there
Kalpi goes pakhi n both sit on the table kalpi ask pakhi
Kalpi: is mr. Mehta n mr. Rizadsa came with contract paper
Pakhi: mama mr. Raizad here at any timr n yes mr. Menta send this contract paper with his PA
Kalpi : n what about today's meeting he is coming or not
Pakhi: mama meeting is in conference hall actuly the ceo of RS construction also attending the meeting actuly mam he want to look this project itself
Kalpi : ok they sign this paper
Pakhi: yes mam they sign this deal pakhi hand over the contract paper
Kalpi: ok
Kalpi ask pakhi u read this paper na
Pakhi : yes mam I read this paper already
Kalpi : sing the paper without looking the signature
Pakhi excuse her to attend the call n she left from there kalpi is sitting alone n bussy in his phone when raghav stand in front of her kalpi look up feeling someone standing n she stand n say u I said thnx na then y ur follwing me
Raghav first I m not following u n sec. I came here for a meeting
Kalpi think n say oh sorry mr. Rizada I think u follow me
Raghav think: oh to she is thinking I'm sammy omg when she know I'm not sammy what she do ,whatever she will do but till that I enjoy my first date with her I know its not proper but its ok for me
Raghav: its ok can I sit here
Kalpi: ohh sorry plz sit n they sit
Raghav ask nerviously so u sign the papers or not
Kalpi: ofcous mr. Rizada this project is imp for me n I don't want to loss this
Raghav happy n say in his mind thnku god see sing without saw my signature there
Kalpi look at him confusedly n ask y ur smiling
Raghav look at her n say nothing actuly I m thinking to oder something for u what would u like to have???
Kalpi : orange juice only
Raghav : ok n he oder 2 jucie for them n they r discusing about project
After finishing the call pakhi comes there she shock looking raghav there
Pakhi: mam
Kalpi look n say u what r u doin here
Pakhi nerviouly mam I came with u for this meeting
Kalpi angrily say pakhi I'm not sayin this to u
Pakhi n raghav look confiusingly each other
Kalpi say what ru doing here mr . Singhaiya
N jucie slip in raghav mouth n he look kalpi n then he notice she isnot looking him raghav n pakhi follow kalpi gazed n then they saw sammy standing bihind the pakhi
Sammy look kalpi in fear n then look raghav for saving him his fulandevi

Sorry for late update n thnx for ur lovely commrnt n sorry for not rypling
Sorry for mistake n free for comment
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome haha bechara sammy wow kalpi so harsh
heh rag enjoying every bits of it
update soon
abxetz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣 fulandevi poor Sammy ki legs πŸ˜† πŸ˜† or ye rags crazy man itna kuch kaha usnai or he say that she is angel beautiful πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ pagal premy 😳 waw rags Mr.raizada bankar kalpi ke samnai aya ab kalps ko sachayi patha chalega tab kya hoga πŸ˜† raga or Sammy dono ka leg katdenge kalpi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† interesting update dear ⭐️
riaka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear .Poor Sammy kalpi gave him ear full. πŸ˜†...Raghav is in love. .. he is enjoying his 1st date with kalpi πŸ˜‰.waiting for the engagement what will kalpi do 
swara2504 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Too good dear I  love thisthis part
Raghav was fall for phoolandevi in first call
Poor Sammy agar kalpi usake pit todegi to Maya ka kya hoga
Now they sign deal 
Ohh awsm update
Update next part soon
Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update. ...I can't stop laughing🀣
poor sammy πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kalpi say all this to sammy thinking he is raghav. ..n raghav r enjoy this scene. ...Sammy is in fearπŸ˜†
kalpi ne itana kuch kaha. ..n he she is angel😳...
N Sammy advice raghav not to marry her...she is fulandeviπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
kalpi misunderstanding. ...Sammy ko raghav n raghav ko sammy. ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...or bina dekhehi sign kiya. ...Jab kalpi ko truth pata chale ga to kaya hoga. ..Waiting 4 Next update. .Update soon
farhana04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
fab update dear.
I was laughing like a mad while reading your update.🀣
Poor SammyπŸ˜†
SamBricka thumbnail
nice chappy dear.. Superb update.. Plzz update nxt chappy soon.. Waiting
ovee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Fulandevi means what?Sammy scared of kalpi. 🀣
ammy143 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Kalpi is too dangours yar . When raghav is going to tell kalpi his real identity? Poor sammy has to face kalpi rage. Waiting ragna's engagement party.Edited by ammy143 - 9 years ago