Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-9MuQ1Jxm0/?igshid=jhh50vd7oi3y

He's definitely aging reverse and how!!

Ignore the crap in comments BTW 🀣

goofyCat thumbnail

Hope everyone is staying home and keeping safe. It scares me to see how the number of infections in India are increasing rapidly day by day.. Especially Maharashtra and Mumbai πŸ˜”Feel bad for Sid, this was the time for him to taste the sweet fruits of his hardwork.. Anyways, hope the world will be able to overcome this very soon.. Take care everyone πŸ€—

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: goofyCat

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-9MuQ1Jxm0/?igshid=jhh50vd7oi3y

He's definitely aging reverse and how!!

Ignore the crap in comments BTW 🀣

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Ignored way back Yar 

Hope everyone is staying home and keeping safe. It scares me to see how the number of infections in India are increasing rapidly day by day.. Especially Maharashtra and Mumbai πŸ˜”Feel bad for Sid, this was the time for him to taste the sweet fruits of his hardwork.. Anyways, hope the world will be able to overcome this very soon.. Take care everyone πŸ€—

Stay safe guys πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

goofyCat thumbnail

Humongous 50K replies in a twitter chat!! πŸ˜² Only Sidharth Shukla can make this come true!!! πŸ‘ Feels so wonderful to see him getting the much deserved fame!! πŸ˜­πŸ’–

And his last reply was explicitly for ME contrary to people's claims 🀣

Humongous 50K replies in a twitter chat!! πŸ˜² Only Sidharth Shukla can make this come true!!! πŸ‘ Feels so wonderful to see him getting the much deserved fame!! πŸ˜­πŸ’–

And his last reply was explicitly for ME contrary to people's claims 🀣

Wat r u talking abt N I felt v bad i  was wrking on my project whole day and skipped that session as I wasn't aware sid is coming 😭

goofyCat thumbnail

This lockdown is getting onto my nerves now!! And being staying in the most affected state, there doesn't seem any bleak chance of it ending anytime soon.. God knows how long it will take before we are back to normal life smiley24

I'm missing Sid and his projects way too much! Had it not been the lockdown, we would have been celebrating the news of his projects by now.. smiley44I'm damn irritated with only one suffocating and nauseating tag in all his social media mentions everywhere! 😷 Too much of anything is not good smiley11 I hope EK got annoyed enough with the spamming in her insta post yesterday smiley36 I can't wait to see him getting back to work in good projects with talented ACTRESSES in the industry! smiley9

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_H0IWGpMdW/?igshid=1r4zoj7uttd5x

Edited by goofyCat - 4 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Sidheart were trending sid Jennifer , I guess they will look good together , if I m right then sid & Jenny got most stylist personality award also.

Vaise maine ek pic Sid ki akansha puri ke saath bhi dekhi , vo dono saath main ache lage.

I would want 2 see pooja sharma opposite Siddharth.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ye sab ka haal hai , that particular tag is shamming every good & talented actress just 2 prove some awesome which she is definitely not.

goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Ye sab ka haal hai , that particular tag is shamming every good & talented actress just 2 prove some awesome which she is definitely not.

Tell me about that! πŸ™„