Frequent Posters

KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: nikii11

will miss u kvb ...

he is such a sweet guy...

and he considers sj as his family thts so cute😳

waise tho I am a season 1 fan...a big ksg fan...I didn't watch season 2 nor will I watch crap season 3🀣...but kvb is a good actor...

do youth based shows like shararat...I did watched it on youtube and repeats on star ustav man u wer very cute with gia...😎

I lik rom comedy type shows...so try for youth shows not saas bahu sagas

all the best for future😊

OMG Shararat!!! i love that show I still watch it on youtube and even have some episodes downloaded.
You know KVB was my first crush because i loved him as dhruv.And dhruv and jiya were probably the first tv couple i shipped.I always used to wish for more of dhruv-jiya romantic scenes.
The other day i met shruti seth in lokhandwala and i got so excited.I spoke to her and she said she was glad at people still remember shararat.
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is making me so sad ... reading what hes feeeling ... and how SJ asked him to stay πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ there are some people who value relationships... 
a big tight hug to both of them πŸ€— SurVir are my most fav ever off screen as well as onscreen couple πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

KV respects his fans so much... thats why he was feeling down and sad ... respect man...

unlike that arrogant woman who doesnot give a damn to those who make her shows a success... may she get her reward real soon... i wish a slow painful death of QH and all her other shows as well...😑😑 Go to hell... πŸ˜‘😑

Awwee KV we love you so much ... β€οΈ we know its a fictional character but u made it come out alive ... taht it became a part of our life.. its really tough to let him go πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@NKapoor21:

I am no one's "Fangirl" my dear! I have too much self respect for that! You know nothing of me, so please don't make arrogant assumptions! I admire people's work and the same goes for KVB. I also admire lots of other actors. Not just him. I like a variety of actors, male and female from all around the world. KVB is just one of them!

KVB maybe arrogant, and if he is so, then that is his problem! Having said that nowhere in that interview have I seen anything suggesting the sort of arrogance that you are referring to! 

SJ is in the article, so she is part of the discussion. Anyway, I have no interest in arguing with you. I merely gave my opinion on your insulting comment. That is all!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
micshy thumbnail
@SheAish so wonderfully put,,,,,, agree with each and every word ...  i m too not interested in SaHil anymore with KV leaving,...
all i have is a lots and lots of bad wishes for this PH... May this show reaches the infinite low numbers and  is taken off within 3 months... i so wish...

Mandy ... i was so sure when  i read this article that "one person" would definitely come up with thoughtful insights on this interview along with hidden and unspoken words and meanings ... u know what i mean πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by micshy - 9 years ago
micshy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nkapoor21

hidden meanings!? Hmm I wrote whatever I read madam fan girl πŸ˜† and how about you confront me!? Rather then openly talkin about me like that!? Or use the pm service

Did i take your name???? why did u get offended??? guilty conscience maybe??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i have no interest whatsoever in confronting/ arguing with u ... i have other useful things to do πŸ˜• 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
@Mischy:

Hey girl! Yes I hope this PH crash and burn as well, coz they totally butchered this story and no one even knows what the point of this show is anymore, other than to just drag it to infinity with dumb twists like Witches, terrorists and married women's "fake husbands". Total lost cause! I think they should just put everyone out of their misery. There is no SAHIL anymore and no Tanveer! Only just made up and contrived plot of Un-dead vamp and super killer terrorist! LOL

I would love to see how long this "terror plot" will keep TRP audience glued! Play Mitawa theme here and there and fool and troll people and they think THAT is a story? These makers really are cracked and they only have a couple of brain cells between them! LOL
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Can someone tell me how to make clones of one ID with similar names? πŸ€”
micshy thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

@Mischy:

Hey girl! Yes I hope this PH crash and burn as well, coz they totally butchered this story and no one even knows what the point of this show is anymore, other than to just drag it to infinity with dumb twists like Witches, terrorists and married women's "fake husbands". Total lost cause! I think they should just put everyone out of their misery. There is no SAHIL anymore and no Tanveer! Only just made up and contrived plot of Un-dead vamp and super killer terrorist! LOL

I would love to see how long this "terror plot" will keep TRP audience glued! Play Mitawa theme here and there and fool and troll people and they think THAT is a story? These makers really are cracked and they only have a couple of brain cells between them! LOL

i seriously dont get ... what will they show now... Boring lame attempts of Sanam 2 and SK... for how long... previously there were lovable characters like Aahil, Seher and Rehan along with Sanam ... people wanted to root fr them ,,,,  now theres only Sanam left... they dont have a strong plot,,,,,,, AsYa death revenge plus Aahil's past were a strong background for this story... if only the makers knew how to balance out everything ...πŸ˜• but right now who will rooot for Sanam only... its getting sickening and boring and lame... if trp aunties still watch this bakwas vampfest... i can only pity them πŸ˜•
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
It's quite clear for all of us from first why he wanted to quit. Happy that he gave an iv & cleared the matter. I really hope to c him in a good show. He is a excellent actor. But I request him never to work with this ph again. These ph treat the ML badly. They never know to give respect to the actors. I am glad that sj & others tried to convince him. They proved they are good friends to him. Gul I have no words. She is so adamant to carry on witch craft, polygamy, ema & terrorism. One after other her ml are running away. Still she doesn't care about her reputation & fame of her ph. So adamant to carry on negativity vamp fest. She spoiled such a lovely show for her love for sadism. Be it s1 or s2. Apparently now nothing is left for s3. Just recycling s1 & spoiling the charm of s1 too. 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
@ Mischy & AZ07:

Yes all they are doing is showing some terror plot and un-dead witch / Devil and ML is unconscious and FL is in La La universe. Army officer "stuck" in ethical dilemma but once again does nothing! 

Playing the classic "Mitawa" is the last straw. Yes Gul is determined to carry on her Vamp fest with Polygamy, terrorism and EMA as the theme! Isnt that a CLASSY plot? Maybe if they had a STORY people would watch!

Like TRP aunties want to watch endless Cobra poison murder plot of S2, and SK trying to "Gas" Shaad? I mean are these people for real? It's such a JOKE! There is NO story. There is no male lead, and there is no OTP anymore and there is no point either. Coz all the themes, ASYA death revenge, Nawab back story, Tanveer fall, ALL of it is over! So all they have now is S2, Tannu daughter, and if Aahil and his family and Seher etc is not there WHO is she getting revenge from at the end? Sanam? What an anticlimax!

Also before SK wanted to marry Shaad? Now she wants KILL him? Can these makers make up their mind what it is that the Vamps want? LOL Coz this show is all about them after all! 

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago