Qubool Hai

Karanvir Bohra finally reveals the reason why he realy quit Qubool Hai - Page 11

Nalayak-baccha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
AZ--- yes...you know this whole season 3 and shaad-jannat "sweet" lovestory , shashi kapoor spy  were just introduced so that they can introduce Amrapalli's character again in the story...this was a long thought process they were planning it from january after amra threatened them that she will quit...shaad ,jannat are nothing they are  just the "bali ka bakra" used to hook in the audiences...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nalayak-baccha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Yeah! Looks like she "Tried" really HARD to convince him to stay! That is the reason why she was continuing with her sick story, and even tried to put Shaad-Jannat in tacky and compromising scenes to "sell" their pairing to the audience. (But looks like ZEE was not too convinced with the exposing and blouse hooking scene, and cut it!). So finally that women got taught at least one small lesson! Which is that you cant always sell vulgarity and use it as a tool to "hook" people! THAT is how much respect she had for the male lead of this show, that she showed HIS heroine, who plays his WIFE, in such a compromising position with another man? She was so deluded that she thought he will stick around no matter how much she insulted him and his character?

ALL she has managed to achieve is the HATRED of yet another group of viewers who are fed up with her arrogance, trolling and callous disregard for anything and everything! She has NO respect for anything. Not love, not marriage, not relationships, not even decency! She is the pits really! You are right, if Amarpali quit, she would have gone and pitched a tent in front of her house and gone into Hunger strike mode, to get her to come back! Amarpali was unhappy and wanted to leave, and wanted to stop playing Tanveer. So they gave her EVERYTHING she wants. Got her a new look, a new character and even separated the LEADS, so that Sanam's character will end up in Pakistan having to live with HER! So THAT is how much GK is willing to do for the "Real" lead of this show. Men are just used as "Bait" to get fangirls interested in the show. Then they cut them loose and kick them to the curb, and get another eye candy! 

Not ONE actor in QH has ever got his due, or his character has got it's due. Not one has left happily after completing his role. Always it was a drama and a controversy. So it is VERY clear, where the actual problem lays. No male actor with a reputation will sign with this PH again, coz they know exactly how they will be treated, once they have used them to bait the audience. Like trash! 

they have already started what they do best ...murder attempts , vamp dominance, killing .torturing the FL ,using ML as props...sanam2 +misbah = real leads of qh are back in  action...
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: john909

i know i love aahil. he is best character written so far. he is complicated and simple at the same time.. despite of his inner demons, he strives to rise above that. and his pair with sanam is  like cherry on the cake coz they both totally rock the scene but if you read his answer on how good or bad was season 3? you will see what i am saying. read the last line. it sounds so depressing for our saahil.😭

yeah for me too also...😭
VirusForever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Raingoddess

TFS! While it hurts to see him leave, I totally respect and support his decision! Love his honesty and concern for his fans! Lovely IV! He will always remain the only Aahil for me! He brought this character alive and Aahil belongs n matters to him as much as he does to us! 

Hope ur enjoying ur vacation KV! Thanks for taking out the time and actually clarifying for your fans! We know you also had us in mind while taking the decision! Don't feel guilty, we completely understand why you left! Hope u give us a surprise real soon!

Cant wait to see him back on our screens to set it on fire! Love u KVB!!! I am also proud of all my SaHilians, esp Pragya, who worked together and created this petition! We got noticed by the media and now KV himself! Awesome job guys!! 

your welcome dear..thnx for ur valuable comment.it means a lot .we love to see him back again
VirusForever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Siddu246

I fond it so odd that these people can adjust, make a whole new storyline and time for the likes of Amarapali, Additi and even Surbhi but not the male lead? They brought back a huge arch just for Amarapali yet couldn't do the same for KV, the main male lead. I really fail to understand this logic. I mean was it really that hard?πŸ˜•

Anyways best of luck to KV. He was the reason my interest in QH peaked and his lack of screen space and storyline was the reason it diminished.  He was also the reason I started liking Surbhi as well because I feel he brought out the comfortable and realistic side of hers. Anyways been following his work for a long time and will keep doing the same. He has an amazing eye for characters and can't wait to see what he chooses next. πŸ‘πŸΌ

good comment buddy.i wish all the best for his future
VirusForever thumbnail

Agreed! If they can start a whole "Pakistan track" just for Amarpali to have a new  avatar in the show, then why could they not concentrate the story on Sanam and Aahil and their relationship and how they overcome their issues with Sanam2 and her fake pregnancy in the mix? That could have been a very emotionally charged and valid topic to explore! But NO! They brought in a whole track for Dead Tanveer to comeback to the show! Lol

Also, hooking up married Sanam with another man and make her fake love him and share his room, while they play MITAWA in the background! (The ultimate insult). Worst part is this is the same premise of Asad Zoya and Tannu, same actresses as well, just different actor! Same lines same "face off" showdown type dialogues between them! Insulting each other etc! Again Shaad thinks Misbah is this nice girl, just like Asad thought Tanveer was nice! Only ZOYA could see through her and this time only Sanam as "Jannat" can see through her? These people don't even have ONE orignal idea left! All recycled and rehashed! 

So what was SO hard to do something original that the male lead and female lead could be in the same frame together is beyond me? ALL other shows do it? Only the "uncreatives" of QH CANT manage it! The lamest story they have had on this show! No story, just a bunch of scenes put together! What this show was and what it is now? A comedy! 

a huge comedy and tragedy for all loyal fans
Baarish. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

After the travesty and drama of IPKKND, I didn't watch QH when it was first launched! But later watched out of sheer curiosity, and really liked KSG as Asad and SJ as Zoya and even the story and the side plots and all the cast etc was great! So got hooked! Tried hard not to get attached and even succeeded to a point! 

After much drama and hype, and even quitting the show twice (but later catching up), I started to watch Season 2 just on a lark! But then I fell for KV as Aahil and stayed on through all drama and pathetic tracks for the past 5 months! But now part of me wishes I did what you did KKN! I wish I too had quit! Because to EVER care for a 4 Lions show is a HUGE mistake that no one should make! 

As for KV working with them again? Think 10 times KV, coz you know how it ends! In tears ALL of the time! (Unless it is a cameo as Aahil again)  Allow me to illustrate! 

Amount of male leads who has worked with Gul Khan in the past 3 years = X

Amount of Male leads who had to exit in tears due to various reasons = Y

X = Y

Need I say more? Akalmand Ko tho EK Ishara Kafi Hota hain! :) 

Gurmeet was about to quit Geet too ? 😲

VirusForever thumbnail

yeah me too
VirusForever thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: flora212

Thanks for Sharing!  πŸ˜³ His reasons justifies.  But I am seriously gonna miss KV as Ahil a lot  and Prags man seee you became so popularπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

your welcome