Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Kabir of NAUC is Kabir of Yeh jawani hai deewani - Page 3

-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

you are right but i dont want the last part to happen.

i want nibir to go to london where kb can go to london school of dance and nishu can get shooting training...both fulfil their dreams😊

ya over the weeks after seeing how much Kabir wants it i also feel Kabir's dream needs to be fullfilled...but he could take Nisha with him and she can go back to shooting or archery😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AyeshaKt thumbnail
 i Am late here but just watched YJHD yesterday for the first time omg guess what I searched after watching the movie??  Kabir of NAUC is a complete rip off of the original Kabir of YJHD
Atleast they could have changed the name

I really liked Kabir in NAUC but after seeing it is not an original character, I somehow felt weird   and co-incidentlly the same day NAUC went off air!
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes I agree I have seen the movie and this show and I realize you are truly right about the resemblance
-Ila- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AyeshaKt

i Am late here but just watched YJHD yesterday for the first time omg guess what I searched after watching the movie??  Kabir of NAUC is a complete rip off of the original Kabir of YJHD

Atleast they could have changed the name

I really liked Kabir in NAUC but after seeing it is not an original character, I somehow felt weird   and co-incidentlly the same day NAUC went off air!

ha ha ,...yes the character in the initial days was a complete rip off...but it did change with episodes...Kabir turned the maahan lead soon after losing his fun side largely

dont worry if it was a rip off...Mishkat was a complete treat watch atleast😆
-Ila- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adventure_gurl

yes I agree I have seen the movie and this show and I realize you are truly right about the resemblance

deduction - Cvs are inspired😆