Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Moans Of Ecstasy Part 1 updated on pg.16 new note pg 26 - Page 10

dilip11gurbani thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey just came across your story love the concept alot and intersting teaser . πŸ‘ plz can u add me to your pm list and can give your previous work link,it is an request

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azaina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dilip11gurbani

Hey just came across your story love the concept alot and intersting teaser . πŸ‘ plz can u add me to your pm list and can give your previous work link,it is an request

hey glad u liked 
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
hi friends ... me  Aru posting from dona's id πŸ˜‰...

I want to thank all of you for your lovely wishes ...
here is my treat for all of you ...
ENJOY πŸ˜‰

Part 1

Maan never thought that what he was boasting to Adi ,will soon come in his way as his affectionate dadima told him her decession that she cant wait anymore for his marriage and she has searched a girl for him ...

Maan ," let me see dadima ,how your chosen girl stand before me ."

Dadima,"maan ,I would not appreciate if I come to know your any denial."

Maan groans on her daddi stubbornness and says ," dadima ,I will not marry any random girl."

Dadima raises a voice a little and says ," Maan."

Maan quietly move towards the car and dadima follows to reach the car ...

And here in handa mansion

Geet literally annoyed on her parents for seeking for her marriage proposal ... She was very irritated as she has just completed her masters and she wanted to job ki suddenly this marriage proposal is dropped from nowhere ...

Geet ,"let him come dad ... If I doesn't made him reject me ...then u say ...

Mh ," geet ... savitri devi came with this proposal and I cant deny her and moreover you can work after marriage ... we are not forcing you . just meet him ,if you don't like it we will not go with this alliance ...

And geet started manipulating how to make this stranger run from this alliance ...

She went to get ready for the meeting in her casual  mouve off shoulder top and a white tight fitted jeans and waited for the so called guy who is coming to see her ...

And here maan enter hm with his dadima  to be received by mohinder handa ...

Mh ,"welcome savitri ji ... its so nice to see u .

Dadima ," mohinder don't be formal ...i am not here as your business friends ...

Mh smiled on this and welcome them ," maaji aaiye ... maan beta plz come ...

And rano and mohinder greets them ...

And they were made seated and geet was called downstairs when handas eyes popped out in seeing her casuals and geet on this shrugged her shoulder and went to sit near mohinder ...

Dadima initiated the talk,"so geet , how is you beta ?

Geet politely ,"I am good dadima .. how are you ?

And did I told you maan has gone latto on her on the first look and they were married within a month and were enjoying their marital life and were very close that no secrets were there in between them ... but this is was geet thought but the truth was that maan never told geet that he was well known person on blog and the jouner he choose was always " HOW TO BE SADIST ON BED"...

Next day in office ,

Adi was busy arranging file when suddenly his mobile beeped with maan's blog ...

Blog @sadist_devil

"Why to be tortured by woman when you have a ruthless animalistic beast attach to u ,which can make them go on their knees" ...

Adi's eye popped out reading this and automatically he remembered his night a day before how pinky has tortured him to give the lollypop he was begging for and that to only lick ...

He was so annoyed that now his own lollypop he cant relish fully ...

So he commented on the blog annoyedly ...

Blog @hungry _man

"can you please elaborate" ...

Maan just gazed adi from his cabin's window and smirked and adi seeing him pouted and then frowned with his this sly attitude ...and was cursing him ,"he knows only ,how to boast and I know he doest have any answers . just post this to become hero (with a frown )

Maan smirked seeing adi as he know is childhood habit of cursing his best friend ...and then only he blogged adi ...

Blog @hungry _man by @sadist_devil

" try out this tonight my friend ...

A well dressed formal wear ... A trimmed facial hair ... use good aftershave and presume ... IGNORE HER ... try to score with her friends ... Just act AWKWARDLY when you run into her ... " and then she will be running into your arms "  ;)

Adi irritatedly read it but thought of giving it a chance and oyla it just worked well and he had a whole of dessert with all kinds of actions and moaning were induced while enjoying it ...

Precap :

Blog @sadist _devil

"after being grown up ,what I just love is PHYSICS and CHEMISTRY."

Edited by CrazyEyes - 8 years ago
TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
amazng update dona di
maan is such a devil 
though maan nd geet were nt intrstd gettng married bt got married bt geet doesnt knw dat maan is a blogger πŸ˜‰
nw maan is gvng ideas 2 adi nd adi got his rewards 4m pinky all thanx 2 maan😈
waitng 4 d nxt part di update soon
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Congrats for new story
Amazing update
Waiting for next update
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
haha
maan n geet both doesnt want 2 marry
but got affected in their first meet n married
sadist n hungry..lol..blog convo..aru n dona's special naughtiness 
nice part
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing.maneet decided to meet with each other as their family were pressurizing them. But after meeting with each other, they got married and enjoying their married life. Maan is a blogger who give his so called precious ideas to adi. N which is hidden from geet. Waiting for next dear
harshu... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome start di ,,
dadimaa told maan tht she want maan to get married ,
hmm both maan nd geet doesn't want to get married,
bt they were afftected by eachother in first meeting ..
nd they got married
oops geet doesn't know tht her husband is a well Known person on blog ,
Maan and adi's convo ws too funny ,
Edited by mskfan - 8 years ago
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing part
maan and geet didn't want to get married 
they got married and geet doesn't know that maan is blogger 
superb convo between sadist n hungry 
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ha ha lol pehle he update main shaddi karva di...Geet doesn't want to get married ...same Maan but...Maan Maan hai tera Maan mera nahi so latu ho gaya Geet per and both get married...now he is giving pervachans to Addi πŸ˜† how to let Pinky drool over him...wah wah...trimmed facial hair...and what name u chose for blogs...lovely...Maan is so cute...poor Addi...