Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

i doubt this is coz of NB, you guys make everything about NB😳🤣🤣 its about above issue only, since the footage wasnt meant to be leaked and now that it has, Maiyya is pissed😆😆 

Trust me TL  all  this hype will be correlated with NB its her first reality show so she wants it to be a hit therefore  she keeps pulling these stunts for trps  🤣🤣
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yes you guys are🤣🤣 bring NB everywhere even when the whole thing is another issue all together🤣🤣🤣

Nebuna shes dheet like that🥱🥱 will get angry at the entire world, right from her actors, to the audience to the media but wont improve the freaking content of her lame shows🥱
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: nebuna

Trust me TL  all  this hype will be correlated with NB its her first reality show so she wants it to be a hit therefore  she keeps pulling these stunts for trps  🤣🤣

it isn't.. she has made a few before this i think🤔🤔 and save it for the show woman🥱🥱🥱 why pull such lame tactics even before it goes on air (if its indeed coz of that🥱🥱🥱)
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

Yes you guys are🤣🤣 bring NB everywhere even when the whole thing is another issue all together🤣🤣🤣

Nebuna shes dheet like that🥱🥱 will get angry at the entire world, right from her actors, to the audience to the media but wont improve the freaking content of her lame shows🥱

This Nb is spoiling our show so we have to bring NB into everything and bash 🤣🤣
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: nebuna

This Nb is spoiling our show so we have to bring NB into everything and bash 🤣🤣

this is actually fair enough🤔🤔 chalo carry on🤣🤣  again, we wont even have a show left by the time NB is done so we deserve this much at least😳🤣🤣
Edited by TrueLoveLasts - 9 years ago
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey, what is this all? I mean what is this banning the media and all? This means news channels won't be showing anything about MATH from now on?
strings123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh my God, you guys are simply too much ðŸ¤£.  Besides, I think EK believes that she is some kind of god.  You know money can make you ruthless, you think your are powerful and so selfish.  She is a crack pot.  I know one of lady producers like that over here.
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Hey, what is this all? I mean what is this banning the media and all? This means news channels won't be showing anything about MATH from now on?

nope nothing till her anger calms down... i wonder if she'll allow it for NB though looking at how desperate she is to make that one work🤔🤔 
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: strings123

Oh my God, you guys are simply too much ðŸ¤£.  Besides, I think EK believes that she is some kind of god.  You know money can make you ruthless, you think your are powerful and so selfish.  She is a crack pot.  I know one of lady producers like that over here.

she truly is cracked...🥱🥱🥱 i dont get why ban them from all shows when the controversy is with one🥱🥱🥱 and which idiotic fan was dumb enough to tweet the video to her??😕 and honestly woman, if this many people are unhappy with it, why dont you improve your content instead of doing these lame things??🥱🥱🥱
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What will we do if no segmenrs or spoilers come .. :-)

It is our janmsiddha adhikar to speculate and bash in advance !!!
:-O :-D

Who is interested in doing only post-martem after Epi is aired.. !

😆