"I met Sukirti Kandpal at Jhalak fashion exhibition "

barkha.sukirti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello guys, I am Barkha a huge Sukku fan on 27th march Sukirti was in my city Raipur for  naugurating "Jhalak" fashion exhibition. So I had a life time lucky opportunity to  meet my fav person ever..

I reached hotel wd my sis n der I got to knw that she alrdy went back frm that hotel me i was lik bad luck but after 5m we got to knw that she is still here and me n my sis was wating in d lobby for 45m nd she was in 2nd floor in her room..
After that when we got to know she is coming down thy me nd my sis went upstairs to greet her we reached 2nd floor I was lil nervous to greet her by after seein her I forgt my nervousness.Thn we said we are her fans nd want  to take pic wd you  she said lts do down to lobby der we wil click pictures.

We went to lobby wd her in lift then in lobby we introduce ourself der she got to know that you are  barkha from india forums  who always send me many gfts nd me I was lik yess that's me nd i was dam happy. der I gftd her a small present she was refusin to accept but I said 3tims it's a small gft pls pls accept it nd thn finally she accept tht nd I was so glad at tht time.Thn we walk towards exhibition on the way she said she has flight at 4.50 u can company me tht Time I seriously feel lik I jus dun wana leave her.

We reached the exhibition hall she was tryin some dress me nd my sis were beside her lik her bodyguards lol it was awsummm to be with her each and every sec was so beautifull ya she tried a saree she was lookin fab in orange one thn she buy that orange saree.Thn der I got a call from my office nd I was lik I dun wana go office but der i left her sayin will b back in 10m she said okay no problems.

I came after 30m dis Time I met her in resturent she was wating for lunch she order her fav food thn der we took many many many pictures selfies with her like crazyyy she was soo loving and she greeted us so well tht we din feel lik we are meetin her for the first time it was really Greattt..We were showin all her pics to her on our respective cell phones she saw each and every pic that's the best feeling i never thought she wil touch my phone it was so lovely at time i fell lik awws she is damm cutee.. 

My sis wrote all the regular sukku fans I'd while I was dictating to her at tht Time Sukku was busy   after tht  I askd for an autograph for all regular fans who are connected wd me nd all of them want ur autograph thn she was writing autograph one by one each ids nd she even said that I know all dis people's thy all my regular fans tht Tim i feel so proud atlst Sukku knws her regular fans nd I said yess I know all of them thn she smiled tht was bestest smile of her.. 

Thn our lunch came we ate silently wd smiles nd lil lil convo she said me to have nothr kulcha nd I said can't thn she said don't waste it have it tht Time me was lik oh god how sweetly she is takin care of her fans I feel lik to hug her but I dint I control myself ya it was impossible for me eat food cos after seeing Sukku Seriously Muje Bhuk hi nahi lag rahi thi but at som how I managed thn we finished our lunch she askd for dessert too but we both refuse she was havin Ras malai nd I was takin her picture one more thing while havin lunch I watched her for 5/6 sec wdout takin my eyesoff der I said to myself Barkha she is so dammm beautifulll she is tooo pretty yar I wish Sukku ko kisiki Najar na lage she is jus awsummm .After dessert we again started clickin picture for d last time while takin pics she hold me so cutely i was really  surprised thn we waited for d bill I wanted to pay all that but Sukku refusd she said if u wil pay thn wil block u on insta it's kind of blackmalin he he..

I said many time pls let me pas let me pay atlst for the last time ( inside I thought pata nahi again chance milega ya nahi ) but she din listn atlast i was sayin to myself it's ok Barkha let her pay thn I agreed to her (in actuly I dun like it she did so much for us atlst I can pay the bill) it's ok next time I won't let u pay Sukku..

Lastly time to left I was lik I dun wana to leave her I dun wana go my home I want to be with Sukku but I have to leave her der My sis said bye to her thn my turn came I said bye too her holding her hand nd said do visit again raipur she said she will thn We went upstairs through stairs while suku was cumin upstairs in lift der again frm lil distncwhhile  we are on our way to the exit I again saw back nd der Sukku was der she said bye to us lik kids do that was so touching ... Then finally we left

This is the story of me how I met my favourite person Sukirti Kandpal.heart emoticon 

She is so loving she Is awsum n loved her positive nature She is cool too ..would love to meet her again and again and again a unforgettable day with Sukirti Kandpal with lots of memories nd love . Sukirti Kandpal Is The Best Lots of Love Barkha.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aman1605 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Aww that's so cute yaar lucky u😳