||-- Crazy Stupid Love -- A Sid and Siyali SS(PART 2 updated) --||

Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys,
So, here is my new story on Sid and Siyali. This is based on my prediction (my previous post) . SId and Siyali are cousins, that is Sid's father and Siyali's mother are siblings.  Sid and UT are twins. 

So here it is...

PART 1

"Who was she?" I asked him.

"Whom are you asking about? The one in red dress, or the one in white dress. No wait, you are asking about the lady I was talking to just now?"

"Yes, the very same. She must be as old as your mom and you are flirting with her so shamelessly?" I was fuming. If this was a cartoon show, steam would be seen coming out of my ears and hair.

"Well, little sid liked her. And you know how little sid is. He simply could not resist her. I mean just look at her. She is so perfect. " he was leering at that stupid woman. But then her turned at me suddenly "Why are you asking me this? Are you jealous by any chance?

"No way! Why would I be jealous? You and your little sid can sin all you want. I don't care"

I thought I saw some fleeting look of disappointment in his eyes, but that can't be. The lights must be playing tricks on me, that's it. But whatever that feeling was, it was gone within the second. And back was the arrogance.

He leaned close to my ears and whispered "Yes, you are jealous, my dear cousin!" and left me alone in this stupid party.

How can he make even an innocent word like cousin, lewd! I was so angry that I could murder him and bury him somewhere. Why things have to be so complicated and confusing with him I do not know.  

-----

So how was it? Please let me know. Please add me to your buddy list, or let me know if you want PM's for the next parts. 

PART 2- See below

Love

MD

Edited by Muggle_Diaries - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey MD.
I just went through your previous post & here's an update on that. The concept is clicking well with me. Carry on. Looking forward to it. 
Can I ask you to pm me plz if possible?? 😊
Love,
Sree
Lunalovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yipee another story on Sidyali. 
Ur prediction seems to be apt.SidYali cousins ,that's interesting. 
Coming to the story their equation is hilarious. 
Chota sid and his jokeπŸ˜†
plzz update the nxt part soon. 

Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Originally posted by: firefly..

Hey MD.

I just went through your previous post & here's an update on that. The concept is clicking well with me. Carry on. Looking forward to it. 
Can I ask you to pm me plz if possible?? 😊
Love,
Sree

Thanks Sree..😊
Saw your update and I do agree with you, irrespective of what law says. 

I will PM you for sure when I update the next part...πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for liking this. 
I appreciate your open mind on this concept... 😳 

Love
MD
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lunalovegood

Yipee another story on Sidyali. 

Ur prediction seems to be apt.SidYali cousins ,that's interesting. 
Coming to the story their equation is hilarious. 
Chota sid and his jokeπŸ˜†
plzz update the nxt part soon. 

Thanks Luna..πŸ˜ƒ 
I will update soon...hopefully I do not have to change this "Cousin" thingy after the bhanda-phod in the actual serial...πŸ˜›

Love
MD
LostGirl02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved the first part.Woo Hooo they are already fighting!!I love their fights..Please update soon.😊Yes only Sid can make the word cousin sound lewd..*shakes head in amusement*
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoonyLuna

I loved the first part.Woo Hooo they are already fighting!!I love their fights..Please update soon.😊Yes only Sid can make the word cousin sound lewd..*shakes head in amusement*

Thanks Loons... πŸ˜Š
Next part coming soon...

Love
MD
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Hey Guys,
Here is the second part. This is a long one. πŸ˜Š

PART 2

"Siyali!!!" I heard Uttraksh calling me in a loud voice. Around the corner I could see Krissan sneaking out and going in the same way as Sid. Before I could follow her, Uttraksh reached me and I had to stop for him.

"Siyali, please help me find my Ma!" he was on the verge of panic.

I sighed and with great patience put on my usual face of calm and confidence.

"Which one do you want me to find? The one inside the box or outside of it!" I teased.

"Siyali! stop making fun of me. Since when do you make jokes? Anyways, I am looking for the one inside the box."

"Uttraksh, it has been four months since we are in Warrior High and two months since you found your real birth mother and twin brother. They are your real family now. You really need to let go of your fantasies" I tried to reason with him. I wished Niti was also here to put some sense into him, but she could not attend since she was not well.

"Siyali, when I did not have real family, my Ma was with me. I cannot let go of her that easily. Now, will you help me or not?" he was starting get angry.

Another sigh escaped my lips. I looked once again at the path Sid and Krissan took.

"Yes, let us go search for your Ma..." God!! when will this night end.

After what felt like a lifetime, I was able to locate both Mothers of Uttrakash, and left him to their tender care. After all, it was his birthday (and Sid's too) which Urmila auntie was celebrating after so many years.

"Siyali beta, can you locate Sid. It is time for cake cutting ceremony... " Before I could say no to this request, Urmila auntie turned away from me.

Without any choice, I went looking for Sid.

He was standing in the garden, leaning on a cherry blossom tree. All the lavender flowers were falling on him creating a bouquet on his head. He was strangely quite and thoughtful.

"You could not stay away from me after all!" I heard him say.

"You wish! In your dreams, Cousin..." I fumed at him.

He chuckled at that. "Always have a come back, don't you?" He went quite after that. His eyes had a strange light in them and I was scared to read it.

The silence that followed was comforting, exhilarating, confusing and scary as hell. I could hear my own heart beat and was worried he could hear it too. I just could not look into his eyes and take this uncertainty of all these new things. I had to put things back to my comfort zone.

"Where is Krissan? And why was she following you? I thought you guys broke up long back. Or was that untrue?" I desperately wanted to know and tried very hard to sound offhand and carefree.

"Wouldn't you like to know, my dear cousin..." he smirked at me. And he was back.

"I just asked. I don't care if you are with her or anyone else for that matter" I replied.

"Are you sure?" he was laughing at me, the jerk.

"Yes, I am very sure...now will you tell me or not? " I was thinking of different ways to kill a certain someone.

"She wants to get back with me. But..."

"But what? " Come on... this is not a daily soap opera..why is he taking so much time to answer one simple question.

"But...there are so many fishes in the sea, birds in the sky etc etc. Why to settle for one?" He needs a separate trolley to carry around all the ego and arrogance he has accumulated over the years.

"Urrghhh... why do you have to be such a playboy? " Patience Siyali...you don't want to go to jail.

"Why do you have to be such a prude?" He shot back.

"You are impossible!"

"I saw you talking to brother dearest. You guys looked cozy. What did he want from you this time?" This sudden change of subject confused me and did I hear a hint of jealousy? No, I must be imagining.

"Wouldn't you like to know, my dear cousin..." take that Mr. Arrogant.

"He must have asked you tie his shoe lace, or do his laundry? No wait, he must have asked you to clean his room." He taunted me.

"Why do you always tease him like that? He really is a nice boy." I always wondered on his feelings on Uttraksh.

"Why do you always defend him? Why do you take his side always? Why can't you take..." He did not complete his sentence and I did not want him to. That was again treading dangerous grounds.

"I do not have time for your games now. Your mom was looking for you, birthday boy. It is time for cake cutting".

"Ah!! Cake cutting, with my long last brother. What a perfect little happy family...loving mother who left one child to his fate and used the other for her own ambitions, perfect brother who leeches all your attention and affection...I am indeed lucky..." he sounded very angry.

"Sid, What do you mean? Why are you behaving like this suddenly? You know how it is...all this is so new... And everything is so confusing." I did not know how to handle all this.

"I know. Don't worry. Let's go, we shouldn't make my mom wait." He looked at me calmly, as if his outburst had not happened at all.

"But Sid..." why I wanted to share his worries was beyond me. All I knew at that moment was his pain and my urgent need to sooth his trouble.

"Not now Siyali...But I will talk to you when it is time...will you wait till then?" I heard the finality and also the uncertainty, in his words and nodded mutely. Of course I will wait. There was no other choice for me, it was already made.

I started to follow him towards the house, but he turned back suddenly. He held in his hand, the flowers which had fallen on his head. The strange light was back in his eyes. I could not help but look into his eyes, this time.

He tucked the flowers in my hair "It matches your dress..." as I looked on.

"Sid..Siyali... are you there? Come fast..." Urmila's Auntie's voice come out loud. We both sprang apart and shook our heads as if coming out of a trance.

"It is time to go inside. So, my dear cousin...lead the way. All those pretty ladies must be missing me." His smirk was back again along with his arrogance. I would give it two more months. Either he will be the death of me or I would have murdered him by then, brutally.

END

So, this is the logical end to my story. I know the ending was open. But, let me know if you want me to write more. 

Love

MD 

Edited by Muggle_Diaries - 9 years ago
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey MD,
Yeah end was open but there is something which words couldn't express. I wonder if such thing happens in the show would Sid be able to accept Utkarsh? It's not easy either for him. The unsaid jealousy sounds louder in this story. I so wanna see this on the show as well. 
The experience reading it was different & conflicting. Conflicting because I'm still not to comfortable with two cousin being in relationship. But definitely the story doesn't take us upto that wheather there would be any such thing between them. The story ends at that point where it tends to begin.
I absolutely loved reading it. Thanks a lot for pm. 😊
I wish you to write more on WH, my fav VibaRth & Sid-Siyali.

Love,
Sree πŸ€—
Lunalovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
MD,you rock again girlπŸ‘πŸ‘
The ending  was marvelous.
SidYali's relationship is bewitching.
Sid'd jealousy speaks much louder than his words.
Siyali can decipher his emotions but her sane mind refuses to acknowledge it.
This is sad that it has to end,but could u please write such more Os,ff or SS on Sidyali,
Really great fan of ur writing